Batman vs. Catwoman and Batgirl (Barbara)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coosie
Can Bat beat them?

Tshern
Yes he can.

braz
no prep?

batdude123
^ Does it matter?

coosie
Catwoman always gives Batman hardtime. Add in Batgirl i'd say its pretty even with or without prep. Catwoman could probably get out of Batman's preps and Batgirl does good preps on her own.

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
^ Does it matter?

oh nvm, its barbara, yea he takes it easy

Juntai
Originally posted by coosie
Catwoman always gives Batman hardtime. Add in Batgirl i'd say its pretty even with or without prep. Catwoman could probably get out of Batman's preps and Batgirl does good preps on her own. Catwoman gives Batman a hard time because he doesn't try against her, without such a self imposed limitation on himself, he'd smash her badly.

Superherovandal
yeah he's heads over heels in lust with her. Not sure about love but yeah if he were trying he'd stomp her.

batdude123
I say even if Batgirl and Catwoman charged him at the same time, Barbara would get pimpsmacked within the first second and then after about a minute of fighting Batman, Catwoman gets her head smashed into a wall.

badabing
Bats needs to reconsider fighting Catwoman.

badabing
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.