Which sig makers do you like the most(the style or w/e) ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ritoshi
I like

Lana's
Fiann@
H.S.6
Ken/lancewindu
Cresh
Baka
TOH

new peoples sigs that I am starting to like
Ronny
VV
lady luck
Gbunny
Mist

And the rest might be good but this is just fav styles

NBT x 20
Lana!
Amity!
H. S. 6!
Lancewindu!

Bloigen
I like Bloigens.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bloigen
I like Bloigens.

Yeah, he's the best.

Bloigen
Yeah, he's the best.

I agree.

Eternal Turmoil
OMG! You missed out TOH! eek!

Lana
I agree.

Don't do that.

Ritoshi
OOPS, I for got the Cookie Monster himself.

Fatal Smoke
And the...well...ermmmm...me.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Fatal Smoke
And the...well...ermmmm...me. Who are you shock

Fatal Smoke
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=391212&pagenumber=10#post6271644

Ritoshi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=391212&pagenumber=10#post6271644 *ads you to people I am starting to like.* I randomly clicked a page and the Halo one was kick ass.

Fatal Smoke
Heh, thanks. I'm sellin on Chaos.

Fatal Smoke
List:
Lana
Ken
Rekrab
D-Dub
Mist
Akira
IW

Ritoshi
I am starting to Like Digi's sigs..he got super better.

Fatal Smoke
Digi

Alliance
New Goal: to get on list

I just got here and I have'ny had time to go throguh all of people's stuff yet. When I do, I'll post my list as well.

Barker
I really don't see the point for this type of thread, as People not mentioned feel bad. Also, some people mentioned (Like Baka), Probably can't handle it, and will end up doing something stupid. And Disgusting.

Ritoshi
AWWW poor barker. I said it doesn't mean your sigs suck it says whos style you like Most , and yes I just forgot to add BARker. SNIFF SNIFF

Alliance
I don't see a problem with it...Its just people's opinions. If they don't like you: you suck it up and get better. laughing out loud

Barker
Originally posted by Ritoshi
AWWW poor barker. I said it doesn't mean your sigs suck it says whos style you like Most , and yes I just forgot to add BARker. SNIFF SNIFF
I could care less if anyone likes my sigs. stick out tongue

I'm talking about everyone (as in Baka) else.

Ritoshi
lol doesn't mean you suck. It means that other peoples styles you pefer the best(meaning over all)

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Barker
I could care less if anyone likes my sigs. stick out tongue

I'm talking about everyone (as in Baka) else. Well I thought your name was Baka so that is really you : (

Alliance
and favorite style is very much a matter of personal opinon, not talent

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Alliance
and favorite style is very much a matter of personal opinon, not talent yes bunny

Raven Guardia
I really don't see the point for this type of thread, as People not mentioned feel bad. Also, some people mentioned (Like Baka), Probably can't handle it, and will end up doing something stupid. And Disgusting.

I agree....I think it will end up turning into an off-topic themed type of thread, just a bunch of pointless chit chat.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I agree....I think it will end up turning into an off-topic themed type of thread, just a bunch of pointless chit chat. Well only becaus eyou are not staying on topic no expression

Fatal Smoke
Well only becaus eyou are not staying on topic no expression
Only becuase the topic is stupid no expression

NBT x 20
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/t397231.html

What about mine?

Vinny Valentine
I don't care what people think of mine.

Favorites:
Darkwizard
Lana
Barker
Ken
H.S.6

Ritoshi
Only becuase the topic is stupid no expression Then don't post no expression

drunk_nazgul
well I like my own laughing

As well as Barker and Lana and Bloigen and Esaul...
And... well, I don't know. Nobody has the same style or technique as me.

Fatal Smoke
Then don't post no expression
Then don't make useless thread.

Ritoshi
Then don't make useless thread. ...

Raven Guardia
Well only becaus eyou are not staying on topic no expression

here is a thought for ya eek!....

Fatal Smoke
I second that.

Ritoshi
If you don't like the thread then don't post, no one is forcing you to post in here...

H. S. 6
But Lana may still close it. erm

Ritoshi
Originally posted by H. S. 6
But Lana may still close it. erm It's up to her..She already saw the thread since she poste din it but now that people are B*tching instead of not posting in here then she might no expression

Fatal Smoke
It's up to her..She already saw the thread since she poste din it but now that people are B*tching instead of not posting in here then she might no expression
This isn't really the place for this...Maybe the
OTF...

Alliance
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
well I like my own laughing

Nobody has the same style or technique as me.

I motion the same for myself! laughing out loud

Ritoshi
This isn't really the place for this...Maybe the
OTF... Hmmm, a thread about sigs not in the sig forum ? yeah, pure genius. no expression

Barker
Hmmm, a thread about sigs not in the sig forum ? yeah, pure genius. no expression
no expression

Ever heard of the 'Rate the Sig Above you Thread"?

no expression

Ritoshi
no expression

Ever heard of the 'Rate the Sig Above you Thread"?

no expression if it was made in here first...it wouldn't be closed now would it no expression and in here people know who the sig makers are and style...they don't in the offtopic now do they no expression

Fatal Smoke
Hmmm, a thread about sigs not in the sig forum ? yeah, pure genius. no expression
It's not for "If the word 'sigs' is mentioned in the title post it here" thing...and what about the "Rate the sig of the person above you." Thread? Are you saying that goes in here too? Didn't it occur to you that Lana usually closes threads in here that aren't galleries?

Fatal Smoke
if it was made in here first...it wouldn't be closed now would it no expression and in here people know who the sig makers are and style...they don't in the offtopic now do they no expression
Ermm..maybe you don't, but everyone else does. no expression

Ritoshi
Ermm..maybe you don't, but everyone else does. no expression read the thread again..People that posted a list>>>than the people that are b*tching.. no expression

Fatal Smoke
You read it again... Posts by you >>>> sum of all other posts.

Lana
Okay, I'm closing this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.