WWE Talk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xpac13
wwe time

Df02
didnt you learn when the other one was closed?

xpac13
no not really

JacopeX
your funny man, wel it wuz nice knowin ya.

xpac13
how about this you mind uer on business because no body gets on the other therd got it

Alpha Centauri
Apparantly there can be multiple NBA etc threads, but not football or wrestling.

-AC

JacopeX
Originally posted by xpac13
how about this you mind uer on business because no body gets on the other therd got it make me

xpac13
its no fare we have to quit something that we like just be cues somebody else has it and doesn't even talk on it

tanjot
so why dont you talk on it?

xpac13
are you happy that rey mysteroi won the title at wresmania 22

JacopeX
i think he deserves it, people think hes to msall or think that its becuz of eddies death. He has been bustin his ass for yearsin the wwe and is now champ. Good for you rey big grin

xpac13
i fill the same way ... but i think somebody Else needs to become the new champion instead of john cean because he as held it long enoghth

steverules
Originally posted by JacopeX
i think he deserves it, people think hes to msall or think that its becuz of eddies death. He has been bustin his ass for yearsin the wwe and is now champ. Good for you rey big grin

Yes! I totally agree, Rey rules!

LanceWindu
Rey Mysterio as champ...we'll see how that works out. I guarantee he won't hold the title long because he'll get squashed.

Anyways, use the other damned thread. If you're so upset no one uses it...then go ****ing post in it you moron.

steverules
Uhm where is it?

You weren't calling me moron were you? sad

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by JacopeX
i think he deserves it, people think hes to msall or think that its becuz of eddies death.

Well, it is because of Eddie's death.

100% because of it.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by steverules
Uhm where is it?

You weren't calling me moron were you? sad

No, I'm calling this xpac guy the moron.

The other thread is "wrestling discussion" though it needs to be renamed I think.

xpac13
I'm starting a new and better thread..... got it........ and I'm going to a least talk to people not give up. Even before the roaly rumble

LanceWindu
I'm starting a new and better thread..... got it........ and I'm going to a least talk to people not give up. Even before the roaly rumble

It doesn't matter. All other wrestling threads will be closed and the current one will be used.

Get it? Got it? Good.

JacopeX
i fill the same way ... but i think somebody Else needs to become the new champion instead of john cean because he as held it long enoghth I don want triple H champ neighter. Edge to, i hate him. RVD NEXT CHAMP BABY cool

steverules
I just posted in the wrestling thread. I know load's of spoiler's so it should be interesting to see the reaction's.

xpac13
how do u know ....... where do u go

JacopeX
tpww.net thats where i go

steverules
Here.

http://www.nodq.com/wwe/

JacopeX
no way in hell im goin in there. Last time i went into that site, i got sooooo many pop ups

steverules
I get none.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

100% because of it.

That's true, but it is about time he got it anyways.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Apparantly there can be multiple NBA etc threads, but not football or wrestling.

-AC

That's cuz the NBA threads have different topics as opposed to the wrasslin' ones.

Best NBA Player of all Time, Top Ten Players of all Time, etc...

JacopeX
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom

100% because of it. not 100% though. Hes a very hard worker

Dexx
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

i allow multiple threads on the same topic only if there is a reasonable idea in it, or if the discussion in it has already heated up a bit and it would die if i would merge it. as it is..that happens mostly witht the nba threads, AND a few football threads (there are more than one).

as for wrestling...well.....i think the main thread is really more than able to cover all the fields. there used to be tons of them....

xpac....i closed your's yesterday. this one is closed also. don't open another thread on wrestling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.