any body have msn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xpac13
msn

sqwunchy
ya uh xpac, u dont put junk like this on the RP forum.

Kingdom Hearts
yeah this is going to get closed

NBT x 20
Originally posted by xpac13
msn

Are you slow? This should'nt be here! mad

KingDubya
Irrelevant topic. Try instead checking the profiles of people who you want to chat on MSN with.

A message to the others:
Don't be so harsh on new members. If you look, he only joined two days ago. Try helping him out and guiding him through the rules instead of reprimanding him for violating them once.

zac_j
hey, this isnt the place for that. if you really want to know if anybody has msn, than post this in the off-topic forum. And thanks for joining KMC by the way smile

At god
n00b...

Syren
Originally posted by KingDubya
Irrelevant topic. Try instead checking the profiles of people who you want to chat on MSN with.

A message to the others:
Don't be so harsh on new members. If you look, he only joined two days ago. Try helping him out and guiding him through the rules instead of reprimanding him for violating them once.

Well done for that... I was going to say something similar. It's good to see someone who is able to approach the situation maturely. As for the rest of you, nice welcome you displayed to a new member roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by At god
n00b... ..Did you read the above posts? Don't be so harsh to him..he's new.. mad

sqwunchy
word

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by zac_j
hey, this isnt the place for that. if you really want to know if anybody has msn, than post this in the off-topic forum. And thanks for joining KMC by the way smile

to add on to what Zac said, it would be wise to use the search option at the bottom of the page to look up topics. I know on off topic there were threads asking about diffrent types of IM and who has them.

Spawn_Master
Exactly..thumb up

xpac13
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
..Did you read the above posts? Don't be so harsh to him..he's new.. mad thanks i guess .,n well the rest of you can **** off ass holes

xpac13
Originally posted by xpac13
thanks i guess .,n well the rest of you can **** off ass holes and beside i was just kidding dumb ass's

sqwunchy
well now u hav a bad rep even 4 a new member. damn, dont f***in do crap like that if u were just kidding damn!

Raven Guardia
um hello? we all weren't rude to you. Dont be so cocky or you will get banned by the mods.

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
um hello? we all weren't rude to you. Dont be so cocky or you will get banned by the mods. He just did, and I saw how.. laughing

Knightfall93
LMAO... was that just because of this? Is it a permanent?

KingDubya
This probably contributed to his ban:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t398747.html

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by KingDubya
This probably contributed to his ban:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t398747.html No, check his last posts laughing

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Knightfall93
LMAO... was that just because of this? Is it a permanent? Oh yeah, it's a perminant.. laughing out loud

sqwunchy
of course that atheist thing affected it, that was a warning, after that there was no way he would'nt be banned!

DarkDethbringer
stop posting here, let it be deleted or die

NBT x 20
Yea! And glad he got banned!

TheRipper
GUYS I AINT GOT MANY X-MEN BUDDIES MAN I SOUND LIKE A LOSER ANYWAY IM NOT BUT IF U WANNA ADD ME THATS COOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.