NBT vs. Esaul again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drunk_nazgul
NBT x 20 Versus Esaul

Judge: drunk_nazgul

Render: smooth criminal

Criteria: The size must be no larger than 400x150 px and 100 kb. You must have a quote of some kind and your name in red. So make sure your sig doesn't clash with your name. big grin

Deadline: 72 hours from beginning of this thread.

NBT x 20
I will win this time!! O yea is there a specfic qoute?

Esaul
That's if you remember to post the sig

NBT x 20
Entry! Oh and it's a red text. Gotta hurry and making all these entry sigs like my other one. Because going to a lock in gonna be awesome!!! It's red text may not look it but it is.

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/3280/3051ni.gif

NBT x 20
Here's my entry had to resize it!

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/730/0010hz.gif

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by NBT x 20
Here's my entry had to resize it!

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/730/0010hz.gif
If you read the Signature Duel Rules posted by Lana, the first entry is the only entry that counts. Besides that, your first entry was within the size limits.

450x150px, 19.45KB

NBT x 20
Ok sorry?

drunk_nazgul
laughing out loud
Have fun at your lock-in.

NBT x 20
Lol! laughing Thnx! *Runs off to do the other sig*

drunk_nazgul
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
If you read the Signature Duel Rules posted by Lana, the first entry is the only entry that counts. Besides that, your first entry was within the size limits.

450x150px, 19.45KB

not really. erm 50 px on the width, a little off.

NBT x 20
So can you forget about the first one?

Council#13
thats a nice sig

Esaul
Here is mine.

NBT x 20
I wonder who won?

drunk_nazgul
Ok, before I reveal the winner, I have to give you both some hints.

1. Borders always give the sig extra punch.
2. Make sure your text doesn't clash with the background. You want people to read it, not avoid it.
3. Work on blending.

NBT: the fade on the render was cool and worked with the text. But the text didn't work with the background. It was a nice color scheme, but it contrasted a little too much.

Esaul: You should work on the glow around the render. It looked okay but it was cut off. When you abruptly cut off something semitransparent, it's noticeable. The background rocked, but it didn't work with your theme.

The winner:
Originally posted by NBT x 20
Entry! Oh and it's a red text. Gotta hurry and making all these entry sigs like my other one. Because going to a lock in gonna be awesome!!! It's red text may not look it but it is.

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/3280/3051ni.gif

NBT x 20
Oh yea 3 wins in one day!!! I own!!!! Good Duel esaul!

Esaul
Didn't he break a rule though?

Council#13
How so?

NBT x 20
I did?

Esaul
The size issue. She said that it had to be 400x150. he had to resize it, something he can't resize it since the rules state: Do not post your entry until you are sure you are done! You may NOT change your entry!

NBT x 20
Maybe she knows i resized it and doesn't care?

TOH
Originally posted by Esaul
The size issue. She said that it had to be 400x150. he had to resize it, something he can't resize it since the rules state: Do not post your entry until you are sure you are done! You may NOT change your entry!
Thats right. yes

Esaul
She has to abide by lana's rules. doesn't matter if she cares or not

Esaul
and honestly you didn't win. either way you lost.

your sig was too big compared to the criteria she had given:

You have to use the image(s) supplied by your judge and match all criteria for the duel. If you do not, you will be disqualified. If there is more than one image, than only using one is fine, and outside images may also be used, unless the criteria state otherwise.

and you can't repost your entry.

Do not post your entry until you are sure you are done! You may NOT change your entry!

oh and here is this

Okay, as of late there have been problems with people not reading the rules. From now on, those who cannot read the rules or break them can and will be barred from participating in and/or judging duels. So read the damned rules!!!

NBT x 20
Shinobi told me i could'nt do it again. I said ok and she said i win i can't do nothing about it? And you're doing all this because you want to win...Right?

Esaul
I'm only doing this to be fair. Technically drunken_nazgul cannot declare you winner if you didn't follow the criteria, for you didn't follow it, and it says that you would be disqualified

NBT x 20
Ok? I'm out c'ya!

ShinobiRikari
According to Lana's rules:

Thus, Esaul is correct. The match was forfeited because NBT's entry was over the size limit (I thought it was within it). The win is supposedly Esaul's automatically.

Esaul
What i'm saying is that you didn't win. You should have been disqualified from the start where everyone knew that your sig was the wrong size. 450x150 checked it myself.

drunk_nazgul
ok then. I see that I need to get a notebook computer. I was in a hurry to judge because everyone was on my back about it. And, of course, my entire state was being ravaged by tornadoes, so I'm just gonna go ahead and apologize to both you guys. Sorry. I suck, okay?

Ok, Esaul must be the winner cuz nbt's was too big. And I do care. Why wouldn't I? kmc has been my family since 2003. And I like sigmaking and dueling and judging. But since I suck, I should probably stop.

Esaul is the winner again. confused Watch your sizes next time, nbt.

Esaul
You don't suck at all, and you don't have to stop. No one blames you, and I doubt that NBT is mad or anything. I'm sorry for being a pain about it. i didn't care if i won or lost, i just wanted to do things the right way.

drunk_nazgul
why do you make sigs if you don't care? laughing out loud

Esaul
I have no life

Lana
Naz, don't worry about it, just be sure to read the rules a bit closer next time.

NBT, you've been here long enough that you know the rules. The only time you may replace an entry is if you accidently upload the wrong file, and even that must be approved by me on a case by case basis.

Bloigen
So, does Esaul win?

Lana
Since NBT's entry disqualifies him Esaul wins by default.

drunk_nazgul
now I just need someone to duel me.

Esaul
can I try dueling you please?

drunk_nazgul
do you really want to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.