Agent Zero is NOT street level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
I move to stop putting him in battles against the likes of Punisher and Nightwing.

Who's with me?!!!!!! mad

capt it up
actauly he is a street lever and so is spiderman and wolverine

badabing
Throw down some stats for Agent Zero.

capt it up
though I agree with that fact is would beat the crap out of nightwing and punisher

srankmissingnin
His states aren't that impressive peak to low level superhuman, what he does have is abilities that counter act healing factor and a vibranium microweave suit that allows him to take blunt force trauma that an other street level can dish out and render him practically invisible.

Aries_04
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
His states aren't that impressive peak to low level superhuman, what he does have is abilities that counter act healing factor and a vibranium microweave suit that allows him to take blunt force trauma that an other street level can dish out and render him practically invisible.

He has class 20 punches.....he has the ability to absorb the impact of bullets (without the vibranium armor)......and after absorbing kinetic energy he can convert it to heat.....or channel it to any one of his extremeties to increase the force of his blows......not to mention the concussive blasts that are also "corrossive" (think of the B.F.G. gun in Doom only more powerful.) Then throw in the vibranium gear....wrist cannons and adamantium rounds....and he laughs at street levelers.

Aries_04
Originally posted by capt it up

Yes Wolverine is a street leveler....and he really sucks btw. Spiderman is barely a street leveler if he is at all.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Aries_04
He has class 20 punches.....he has the ability to absorb the impact of bullets (without the vibranium armor)......and after absorbing kinetic energy he can convert it to heat.....or channel it to any one of his extremeties to increase the force of his blows......not to mention the concussive blasts that are also "corrossive" (think of the B.F.G. gun in Doom only more powerful.) Then throw in the vibranium gear....wrist cannons and adamantium rounds....and he laughs at street levelers.

Class 20 punches? What the hell are you talking about? If he absorbs enough kenitic energy he can temporarily increase is strength 10 fold. At the very, very best that is class 10. Also I'm not sure han can absorb the knetic energy from bullets with out his armor (almost possitive he has been shot before and its the reason he wore all that heavy armor).

Aries_04
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Class 20 punches? What the hell are you talking about? If he absorbs enough kenitic energy he can temporarily increase is strength 10 fold. At the very, very best that is class 10. Also I'm not sure han can absorb the knetic energy from bullets with out his armor (almost possitive he has been shot before and its the reason he wore all that heavy armor).

Wolverine has been quoted as saying he can.....and if Wolverine says it.....it MUST be true.

This looks like more than class 10 IMO

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/7503/maverickv101208rougher3wk.jpg

Khellendros
Maverick was street level. Agent Zero, with his revamped powerset and all his armor and weaponry is probably at that borderline where current Spidey and the like are, where you could maybe call them at the tip top of street level, but you could also get away with calling them lower mid tier characters if you wanted.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by capt it up

SPIDER-MAN IS NOT A STREET LEVELER!

Knightfall93
And why not?

spideycarnage
street level are usually people, that does not have super human strength. their usually in the upper limit human level range, people like Captain America, wolverine, Daredevil, kingpin, black panther, Batman. Street leveler usally bench around 2000 pounds max. Example "Captain America.
I wouldn't put spider-man who could bench 15 ton in the same class as batman or captain America, he may fight like a street leveler but his strength surpasses anyone on the list above.

Khellendros
Actually, we generally take a broader view of street level around here. Guys like Cap and Daredevil are on the lower and of the street level spectrum, While spidey and those of similar power levels are right on the border between street level and the next, which is mid tier. I personally put him right at the top of the street level heap with a few peers.

Tron
Originally posted by Aries_04
I move to stop putting him in battles against the likes of Punisher and Nightwing.

Who's with me?!!!!!! mad

It's your opinion, so stop responding to Agent Zero vs. street level threads, and stop flooding the forum with non-versus threads.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.