-=- Summer Jobs -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
For you High School / College Students who are getting a Summer Job, Where have you applied? Where do you wish to be taken in, where are you going to work definitely?

I have Applied At GranTech (Paints the Little stones on the Roof Tiles many Colours, small factory compared to the Other ones beside it) And QiT (Factory that MAKES Steel and Titanium.

I have applied to both factories as a student, I wish to be Taken in QiT, even as a Grease monkey, seeing as how you are payed MINIMUM 20$ an hour. I Am not shitting you. you get payed 20$ an hour for greasing machines and brooming the floors.

Those positions where already all filled, seeing as the children of those who work there get first dibs, but applied anyways in hopes somebody drops.

A few of my friends already Worked at Grantech, and I will most likely end up working there also, seeing as the like new recruits.

It pays fair enough, 11$ an hour to start off and when you worked there 6 month you eventually get promoted to 15$.

I love working with my hands, and I have too much pride to end up Flipping burgers, scanning your item's price, or bagging them.

Not first time I do factory work, I like it.

What about you? ... If any females will be working the streets this summer, drop me a line. wink

DarkC
Steakhouse/Pizzaria.

Lana
I'm currently applying at a bunch places but not just for summer stick out tongue I'll be going away for a decent part of the summer.

I'm aiming for Victoria's Secret whistling

Koala MeatPie
SWEET! You will be gone! eek!

I mean, thats great, hopefully you will like it.

yeah, GranTech takes you in for the summer, and oucne every second weekend during the year, Or Whenever you can.

... I might take up a subscription with the pay I will be getting, so tell me if you get in stick out tongue

if Not, I'll gladly pay for you to parade around in your underwear around me. big grin

Lana
I would work in the store....not as a model....stick out tongue

I live about 20 minutes from the biggest VS store in the world happy

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Lana
I would work in the store....not as a model....stick out tongue

I live about 20 minutes from the biggest VS store in the world happy

But I can still pay you, if not just one friends up to my pad...

Storm
I applied for a position at a bank back in February, and got confirmed today I can work there during the summer.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

JaehSkywalker
I work for some random people who want typing jobs or whatever they want me to do on the computer... reasonably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.