darth plagues or darth nihlous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord vader1234
who do you think can win darth plagues or darth nihlous a person who can create life and a person who can destroy life

Wesker
I'd have to say Darth Rivan comes in and the three of them go off and have a merry jaunt being impossible to determine in skill.

DarthBanevv
Wesker's right, Vader. You shouldn't make Nihilus or Plaeguis threads.

lord vader1234
considering that darth nihlous can just kill darth revan and then darth plagues can just revive him

lord vader1234
why

DarthBanevv
Because we have no way of detirmining plaeguis' skill. We only hear mention of him once.

Tarvos
EDIT: Banevv said my point first.

Blaxican_Hydra
We can guess like Marka Ragnos big grin

lord vader1234
well to see his skill you just have to look at darth sidius cause plagues taught sidius everything he knew about the force

DarthBanevv
Still, it's just speculation. Sith kill their masters if they believe them to be weak. You could say Sidious killed him because he didn't think he was worthy to be the master, anymore. We could also say that he killed him in his sleep because he feared him. But we just don't know. And unless we somehow find out why he killed him, we will know, untill then it's just speculation.

Tarvos
Again, we don't even know if he exists. Also, even if he did exist, their fighting styles might've been completely different.

lord vader1234
thats why i think anakin survived the battle on mustafar because sidius prevented it he kept him alive with that techniqe that he told anakin in ROTS

lord vader1234
but the master has to be dead for you to train an apprentice and become a sith lord

Traya
Originally posted by lord vader1234
but the master has to be dead for you to train an apprentice and become a sith lord

He killed him in his sleep...

"To cheat death, is a power only obtained by one...."

lord vader1234
Darth Nihlous will win because for one he has the power to use the most powerful force drain.

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by lord vader1234
but the master has to be dead for you to train an apprentice and become a sith lord Dead? Who are you getting your info from? From Super Shadow? Anyways, what Traya said.^

lord vader1234
nihlous rules

lord vader1234
i get my info off the games and star wars.com

Deception
Nihilus is a fluke, he would defeat anyone, because he can "eat" the force, without that technique he is still a powerful Sith Lord, but not powerful enough to rank within the top 10, and Lord Vader, please stop remaking pointless threads.

Perhaps Numan may support you, but thats it.

lord vader1234
Originally posted by Traya
He killed him in his sleep...

"To cheat death, is a power only obtained by one...." [/QUOTE

palpatine could have told him a lie he could have already knew it

Deception
Yes and Palpatine could have lied about the entire Plaguies thing.

lord vader1234
i have reason to believe he already had the power he just didnt use it

lord vader1234
he didnt need to use it

lord vader1234
why wont the true power say anything

thetruepower
Sorry?

Deception
Lord Vader and Numan buddies now? Typical...noob and noob arm in arm, oh wait thats an insult to Lord Vader.

Sorry.

Revolver Ocelot
To be fair guys, the ROTS Novelization (bullshit source I know) has Sidious keeping Vader alive after the Mustafar duel. So I can see where he got it from.

darthsith19
We don't even know if Plagues really existed or if Palpatine made him up to converte Anakin to the Dark Side. If Plagues did exist whether he was really able to create life or save others from death is unknown.

Tarvos
Yep. And Ocelot, you have a point, but he could've been using the Force to heal him long enough for them to get him to the medical chamber.

lord vader1234
he doesn't have force heal cause he wasn't a jedi

Stalker 360
A few things.
Its Darth Nihilus
Plagues may not even exist
Im sure sith have force heal
All about Plagues and Nihilus's saber skill is speculation
Please dont triple post or double for that matter
It would be a stalemate if the fight did happen Plagues would just keep reviving im self with the force Nihilus would keep draining it

before NJO luke comes in and looks at them causing them to explode due to his god like skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.