poolhall junkies-One of the best Pool movies ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarshewa
This movie wasnt too mainstream but its one of my favorites.For a pool movie its one of the best,'the hustler' is a classic and all, but this movie gives a more current feel to the whole "hustlin fools for money'' lifestyle.Plus this movie has christopher walkin in it being a bad motha.That should be enough on its own.Truly a hidden gem.

Has anyone else seen this movie?

MetallicaT
gonna have to check it out...i loved the hustler and the color of money

Myth
F*cking great movie. I've owned it for a while now.

Bardock42
Well, that's quite an easy equation:

Christopher Walken = Movie being great.

...kind of like Jean Reno.

Anyways, great movie...one of the funniest quotes as well "You *****, you've ruined my life".

Jarshewa
i cant believe you know that quote me and my friends answer the phone like that

Jarshewa
"you said it joe shoot it all"

GCG
Originally posted by Jarshewa
This movie wasnt too mainstream but its one of my favorites.For a pool movie its one of the best,'the hustler' is a classic and all, but this movie gives a more current feel to the whole "hustlin fools for money'' lifestyle.Plus this movie has christopher walkin in it being a bad motha.That should be enough on its own.Truly a hidden gem.

Has anyone else seen this movie?

One of those good movies I havent seen in a while. I remember watching it and being really satisfied on all its aspects. Its not boring, its very straight forward, its entertaining (pool) and has a good story.

Jarshewa
"I GOT A FEVER"

"And the only prescription,is more cowbell!"

tabby999
check out Stickmen, its a New Zealand movie about pool and its pretty good, got some great scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.