Bath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacambece

T.M
I don't take baths.. I shower yes

Council#13
Yeah, taking a bath is like lying in your own filth. That's also why i dont like pools, excluding the fact that people relieve their bladders in them yes

Mišt
I think the last time I took a bath was like 3 years ago..no expression

Ritoshi

Bloigen
Showers>Baths

Mišt
Originally posted by Ritoshi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

God, doesnt everyone?roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ritoshi

Mišt
Oh....really?confused Cause...its so convenient....just pull the plug and its all gone...confused

Ritoshi

Tired Hiker
I take baths sometimes to relax my sore muscles. But I prefer hot tubs.

Roulette
Nup..I don't^-^.... I mean, you have to run the water, wait ages for the tub to fill up, and then the water will go cold eventually anywaysad

showers are the way to goyes

NoMindMe

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Roulette
Nup..I don't^-^.... I mean, you have to shit in the water, wait ages for the smell to go away, and then the poop will go cold eventually anywaysad

peeing are the way to goyes I am so bored embarrasment

Roulette
I am so bored embarrasment

laughing out loud nice editthumb up

Mišt
I take the odd blood bath to reprise my status within my cult for my dark leader who will someday smite the earth and all its occupantsconfused

Ritoshi

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Roulette
laughing out loud nice editthumb up evil face eek!

Mišt
What is the cult called eek!

Chuck Norris Fan Clubraver

Ritoshi

darksora
this thread has some insane ppl .u alll could go to http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=387960

soleran30
I'll take a bath if the chick I am dating at the time thinks its sexoy or something but not bath's by myself..........................baths are just a tool to help me get some with chicks that want themsmile yes

GCG
I met,.....no no.

I was standing in a Q and I smelt a guy who doesnt wash in winter. His mentality is that unless its a summer hot day, you dont need to get washed.

T.M
Originally posted by GCG
I met,.....no no.

I was standing in a Q and I smelt a guy who doesnt wash in winter. His mentality is that unless its a summer hot day, you dont need to get washed.

That is fairly disgusting.

GCG
Originally posted by T.M
That is fairly disgusting.

Yeh. by that same menatality, I assume that he hardly washed his clothes. Cause he ****en stank like a basket of rotting onions & garlic. Pwah !

T.M
Originally posted by GCG
Yeh. by that same menatality, I assume that he hardly washed his clothes. Cause he ****en stank like a basket of rotting onions & garlic. Pwah !

That is just wrong... You should have slapped him.

GCG
Originally posted by T.M
That is just wrong... You should have slapped him.

I was stading in line to buy cheescakes & pizza and aftre he got served and walked off with that stench drifting slowly behind him, I told the owner "Wow that gut stinks!" and he told me why. He also said that if Mr. Stinky comes back, reeking of sweat, he wouldnt serve him any longer. "Good" I said "I welcome that decision"

ILoveMyDaniel

T.M
Originally posted by GCG
I was stading in line to buy cheescakes & pizza and aftre he got served and walked off with that stench drifting slowly behind him, I told the owner "Wow that gut stinks!" and he told me why. He also said that if Mr. Stinky comes back, reeking of sweat, he wouldnt serve him any longer. "Good" I said "I welcome that decision"

laughing out loud Good on him yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.