golem370 vs Tired Hiker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Battle of the thread starters! Bring it! Howcome you have so many threads, mister! mad

Bardock42
You Idiot...you didn't include a Poll.....that's why my vote goes to golem...what the **** is up with people creating vs. Threads but NOT including a Poll...****ing douche-bags...

Bloigen

golem370
Because I just think them up laughing

spideycarnage
golem takes my vote on the vs threads for sure

golem370
thumb up rock

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370
Because I just think them up laughing

Have to give this one to you Golem.

Sic him!

darksora
i think they both r retarded

Bloigen
Originally posted by darksora

And everyone knows you are.

The world is balanced.

FG725
Tired hiker wins because he has chuck norris in his avvy

golem370
Known Powers: Apocalypse is a mutant who possesses superhuman strength which he can augment by psionically drawing on outside energy sources. Apocalypse can alter the atomic structure of his body at will in order to change his form. He can even increase his size by taking on additional mass from a presumably extra-dimensional source. Through his ability to alter his form, Apocalypse can give himself virtually any superhuman physical power. Apocalypse's "costume" is actually part of his body, and he can psionically alter its appearance at will.

He can levitate himself telekinetically.

Apocalypse has an extraordinarily long life span that has already lasted thousands of years. He can survive for weeks without food or water and can rapidly recover from injuries that would prove fatal to normal human beings. In the future, however, his physical form will eventually grow too aged and enfeebled to contain his vast superhuman energies. Hence, he will transfer his consciousness and powers into a succession of host bodies, abandoning each one when it too grows too old to contain his power.

golem370
Now I win because I have Bruce Lee in my avvy who everybodies know Lee could kick Chucks a$$

Mr. Valentine
golem i think you should make a chuck norris vs bruce lee thread (somewhere) that would be a good match

Validus
Originally posted by darksora
No, actually Golem is king. thumb up

Black Adam
Golems 68 pages of threads vs Tired Hiker's 52

Golem drowns Tired Hiker with his extra 16 pages of threads

Golem wins.

Thanos_6383
I believe Golem is one of the most recongnizable names here

golem370
Good recongnizable or Bad recongnizable laughing

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Good recongnizable or Bad recongnizable laughing

smile....................shifty

Maestro
Made nearly 12 hours ago and still hasn't been closed, hmmm I thought there were 'individuals' on this board who are supposed to close such threads whistle

Tron
Originally posted by Maestro
Made nearly 12 hours ago and still hasn't been closed, hmmm I thought there were 'individuals' on this board who are supposed to close such threads whistle

Those 'individuals' can't be around 24/7.

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Battle of the thread starters! Bring it! Howcome you have so many threads, mister! mad

I can see you're new, so here's some info for ya', we don't do threads like this in this forum. That's your first unofficial warning.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.