If there was no punishment for bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ritoshi
If there was no punishment for sins or anything and everyone gets the same stuff in the end then how many would still follow God's stuff(laws)

TheOne101
If there was no punishment for a sin or badness...then...woulnd't it Not be a sin or badness...?

Ritoshi
Originally posted by TheOne101
If there was no punishment for a sin or badness...then...woulnd't it Not be a sin or badness...? It still would be but no punishment.

Guy: cheats on test
Teacher: Eh, I can't bother

Doesn't mean it is right but there was no punishment

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ritoshi
If there was no punishment for sins or anything and everyone gets the same stuff in the end then how many would still follow God's stuff(laws)

6?

TheOne101
Who's to say it wasn't right? That's an issue of morals and ethics is it not?
That kid could've been unprepared because he was absent the week before and not made up the work yet because its his first day back and the teacher makes him take the test anyway. What would you do? I'd cheat, hell yea i would. No shame in it. Sometimes you have to do shit others may think is wrong but thats life. Everyone has their opinion on ethics and morals. Who is to say that one "god" decides whats "right" and whats not?

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Bardock42
6? Huh ?

Edit: Umm no

Ritoshi
Who's to say it wasn't right? That's an issue of morals and ethics is it not?
That kid could've been unprepared because he was absent the week before and not made up the work yet because its his first day back and the teacher makes him take the test anyway. What would you do? I'd cheat, hell yea i would. No shame in it. Sometimes you have to do shit others may think is wrong but thats life. Everyone has their opinion on ethics and morals. Who is to say that one "god" decides whats "right" and whats not?

Guy: kills 50 people for the fun of it
Police guy: that was pretty funny since you did it in a banana suit so no punishment.

Does it make it right lookaround

TheOne101
He was answering your question. "How many people would still follow "god" if there was no punishement" His answer was 6...people....

Ritoshi
He was answering your question. "How many people would still follow "god" if there was no punishement" His answer was 6...people.... Yeah, I just notcied he was trying to be funny but since it wasn't really, it took me a while to figure it out. lookaround

TheOne101
You didn't mention the fact that people would be commiting crimes in banana suits....0.0...Just because he's in a banana suit doesn't really change anything. These are such radical and kinda dumb situations. If a dude killed 50 people for fun and a cop said Ok you can walk free cuz u look funny in that suit. Then yea, it's wrong. not because of god. But because he commited a crime and walked free....

soleran30
You have just revealed the true power behind the church! Without consequences the church has no power over their people. Most people if not all stay in line because they are afraid of the repercussions associated with disobeyingsmile

Hence the irony religion teaches you to live a good life so your death will give you reward. Where they fail (not all but majority) of the time is how to live a fullfilling life!

Ritoshi
You didn't mention the fact that people would be commiting crimes in banana suits....0.0...Just because he's in a banana suit doesn't really change anything. These are such radical and kinda dumb situations. If a dude killed 50 people for fun and a cop said Ok you can walk free cuz u look funny in that suit. Then yea, it's wrong. not because of god. But because he commited a crime and walked free.... I think you are missing the whole point of the thread shock

TheOne101
Probably.....

Shakyamunison
People would realize that they are in control of their own destiny, and who knows where we would go from there.

TheOne101
As far as i'm conscerned, Shakey is right. People should step up and think for themselves and stop being told what to do.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Ritoshi
If there was no punishment for sins or anything and everyone gets the same stuff in the end then how many would still follow God's stuff(laws) People have morals regardless............You weigh things out with the pro's and con's and then make a decision and if it was the wrong one, you learn from it.

Wesker
The whole reason for obeying God's laws is because you believe they're right and you believe he'll lay the smackdown if you deviate from them. If there were no punishments, we'd all treat them like guidelines.

Arachnoidfreak
If there was no punishment for being bad I'd be looting a liquor store right now. And not for the cash.

I have too much blood in my alcohol stream.

Wesker
I'd be robbing you after you did all the work of robbing the liquor store.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.