Deadpool vs Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by jesserw21
who wins?

where are they fighting

norrinradd43
Is moon knight's adamantium armor standard equipment?

Entity
Deadpool

As much as I like Moon Knight there's not really anything he can do to take out Wade. All he can really to is keep from getting killed.

norrinradd43
Yeah healing factor tips the scales too much in Wades favor...I love moon knight too...he wouldnt go down too easily but he couldnt cause enough damage to counter wades healing...I havet read moon knight in a couple of months, did they bring back the whole full moon giving him more strength thing he had back in the day...

::TNA_TITAN::
Moon Knight

Reasons: Much better weapons.
More experience of fighting and battle( marine, mercenary, boxer etc).
If full moon Moon Knight would win pretty easy ( enhanced speed strength etc )
MK is durable ( beating Taskmaster with 2 arrows in him)
Deadpool can still get knocked out, which means MK would of won by beating him to a pulp.
More determination.
Better tactics.

Endrict Nuul
Deadpool....9/10

carnage52
moon knight is still a lot smarter than wade so perhaps he could outsmart him?

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Deadpool....9/10
As if..............

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by ::TNA_TITAN::

Deadpool beat the shit out of Taskmaster while tied up?

Yeah but being tied up doesnt badly hurt you and take away blood does it?

Mindset
Yeah but being tied up doesnt badly hurt you and take away blood does it?
no expression

Chopsum
Moon Knight

Reasons: Much better weapons.
More experience of fighting and battle( marine, mercenary, boxer etc).
If full moon Moon Knight would win pretty easy ( enhanced speed strength etc )
Deadpool can still get knocked out, which means MK would of won by beating him to a pulp.
More determination.
Better tactics.

Poop, wade wins.

You're reasons are total garbage without examining Wades side by side.

geshien
wilson, by a mile.

-K-M-
"Wilson, by a mile"? What? erm

Originally posted by Chopsum
Poop, wade wins.

You're reasons are total garbage without examining Wades side by side.
Deadpool used to be my fav guy, i always went on Marvel and looked at him, and alwayas researched about him, how would I not know?

My reasons are garbage? U cant deny MK has much better weapons, adamntium staff, crescent darts etc. The staff could probably knock Deadpool out anyway. And yes if it was a full moon MK would destroy him.

geshien
first let me say, wade doesn't win by a mile (heat of the moment) but, he still takes the majority.

dp gets ko'd a lot and usually for the sake of humor. the man has a ridiculous healing factor and is practically immune to pain.

dp's been hit by a missile that could take out the baxter building and came out unharmed. has been hit with a poison dart that could kill 25 elephants and recovered in an hour. he's had his torso crushed and healed in a matter of moments but, not before he killed the guy (Ajax) who did it. had a hole blown through is torso on several occasions and kept on fighting. he's been hit with lightning by storm and is unharmed. he reformed from a puddle.

moreover, he has at least a two ton class strength due to his healing factor. while mk needs a full moon to reach such conditions.

(and the fact that moon knight punched hammerhead and caused him pain is nothing. he hit him in the jaw, his jaw is a normal jaw.)

moon knight won't be able to dish out anything that dp couldn't take and not recover from.

while moon knight beat taskmaster with arrows in him and a broken arm, dp beat a serious taskmaster, practically goofing around with his both his hands and legs bound and with ease.

dp handles bullseyes' deadly pin point accuracy, mk shouldn't be any different.

dp can deal with spidermans speed and mk isn't as fast as pete.

dp deals with foes that have adamantium. he tangles with the likes of wolverine often and has come out on top several times.

mk is no slouch (Moon Knight #41 vol.3 was very impressive) and his weapons are superior to dps' but without that armor mk is going down fast.

i believe it a matter of time before wade finds a chink in his armor, literally. whether he takes it off or finds a weak spot.

mk can do all he wants to wade and he'll just keep coming.

-K-M-
I can see Deadpool clearly taking the majority over current, who is still suffering from his injuries, but not vol.3 MK

With his adamantium staff he has one-shotted Weapon Omega and US Agent fighting them at the same time.

I am talkin bout VOl 3 MK aswell.

Mindset
Originally posted by -K-M-
I can see Deadpool clearly taking the majority over current, who is still suffering from his injuries, but not vol.3 MK

With his adamantium staff he has one-shotted Weapon Omega and US Agent fighting them at the same time.

Yea, he's not knocking DP out with a staff.

DP takes the majority over any MK, imo.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, he's not knocking DP out with a staff.

DP takes the majority over any MK, imo.

and why not?

If this is vol.3 MK I don't see how he is going to lose with his armor, weapons and superior physical stats.

Mindset
and why not?

If this is vol.3 MK I don't see how he is going to lose with his armor, weapons and superior physical stats.

Because DP has taken worse attacks without being koed?
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/deadpool-2.jpg

And what superior stats, DP has enhanced strength, speed, and of course healing.

-K-M-

And what superior stats, DP has enhanced strength, speed, and of course healing.

and that will prevent him from being ko'ed how? Basically he was impaled here

My your not to familar with Moon Knight are you? he has Spider-Man speed, class 10 strength (was stronger later on thanks to the demonic powers), enhanced durability and with a bulletproof armor. Basically the only advantage physically Deadpool has is his healing, but that hasn't stop Moon Knight before.

Zeitgeist
Moon Knight's fast, but he's not at Parker's level...

-K-M-
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Moon Knight's fast, but he's not at Parker's level...

He was in vol.3 during the demonic influence, he was speed blitzing Demi-goblin, Hobgoblin and even Spider-Man made a direct comment about his speed, and another instant Spider-Man made a comment he barely could keep up with him while MK was gliding.

Mindset
and that will prevent him from being ko'ed how? Basically he was impaled here

My your not to familar with Moon Knight are you? he has Spider-Man speed, class 10 strength (was stronger later on thanks to the demonic powers), enhanced durability and with a bulletproof armor. Basically the only advantage physically Deadpool has is his healing, but that hasn't stop Moon Knight before.

Because he had his head impaled...and then there's the fact that he has taken hits from Rhino and Hulk was was still cracking jokes.

MK physical strength isn't enough to actually mean anything to DP.

-K-M-
Because he had his head impaled...and then there's the fact that he has taken hits from Rhino and Hulk was was still cracking jokes.

MK physical strength isn't enough to actually mean anything to DP.

and? Even normal humans can have their head stabbed with a knife and not get knocked out from it erm Are you actually going to tell me DP is incapable of being knocked out? Against Rhino? He was getting dominated erm

Uh huh, and yet people not as strong as MK have rocked DP before. So I guess Spider-Man level strength is nothing to DP?

So what is Deadpool going to do to MK v.3 again?

Mindset
and? Even normal humans can have their head stabbed with a knife and not get knocked out from it erm Are you actually going to tell me DP is incapable of being knocked out? Against Rhino? He was getting dominated erm

Uh huh, and yet people not as strong as MK have rocked DP before. So I guess Spider-Man level strength is nothing to DP?

So what is Deadpool going to do to MK v.3 again?
People have gotten shot in the head and not koed, what's your point, it's not like it isn't rare.

Getting beat up has nothing to do with getting koed. He was not koed from Rhino or Hulk.

So who koed DP before?

-K-M-
People have gotten shot in the head and not koed, what's your point, it's not like it isn't rare.

Getting beat up has nothing to do with getting koed. He was not koed from Rhino or Hulk.

So who koed DP before?

Ummm..kinda hurting your own logic as you said Deadpool can't be ko'ed as he got impaled in the head in your own scan. Normal humans have had similar events happen to them and not be ko'ed. So does that mean it's impossible for them to be ko'ed now?

I guess Spider-Man is immune from being ko'ed with that logic as well, as he has took their blows before and made jokes about it. Hmmm...sound familar? erm

Weapon X, the person who was running Department K's torture racket that even nearly killed Deadpool and even death and all his friends came to him in spirit form to rally him. Then there was Death of a Freak storyline, Wolverien cutting off his head and those are some of the top of head.

geshien
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/face.jpg

yeah, no. erm

-K-M-
Ah yes the magic spell brought to you by Loki, I guess that proves he is immune to being knocked out? eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Feron

kinda unrelated but this is why DP is cool he pees his pants so he can watch commercials ..Classic =D yeah i don't know enough about Moon Knight like amost zero) So im gonna stay out of this debate but i do hope DP wins Happy Dance

geshien
Ah yes the magic spell brought to you by Loki, I guess that proves he is immune to being knocked out? eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

the spell only altered his appearance. his ability to remain conscious was his all him. no expression

-K-M-
Originally posted by geshien
the spell only altered his appearance. his ability to remain conscious was his all him. no expression

He had an invulnerable head as Loki wanted to punish DP in making him look like Tom Cruise

Deadpool also fell down a cliff thanks to that torture expect from Department K and he basically died from it erm
===
Also how again is Deadpool is going to take the majority from MK vol3 again?

geshien
He had an invulnerable head as Loki wanted to punish DP in making him look like Tom Cruise

really? eek!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/shehulkdeadpool.jpg

doesn't look too invulnerable.

-K-M-
really? eek!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/shehulkdeadpool.jpg

doesn't look too invulnerable.

and this shows it isn't how again?

leonidas
MK in a slight majority, methinks.

-K-M-
Originally posted by leonidas
MK in a slight majority, methinks.

What's DP going to do to MK v.3?

MK has adamantium darts, powerful explosive darts, armor thats bullet proof, a healing factor himself, class 10+ strength, adamantium staff, the Angelwing which has heat seekers, etc. I don't see DP doing much at all to MK v.3. Current MK would most definetly lose to DP

leonidas
the v3 is the one i'm most familiar with -- and is the one i was mostly speaking of. don't really know current at all. the v1 v2 versions would lose, imo. erm

v3 was a beast and would take the big majority. that series was actually pretty underrated.

-K-M-
the v3 is the one i'm most familiar with -- and is the one i was speaking of. don't really know current at all. erm

v3 was a beast. that series was actually pretty underrated.

and you think that version would win a "slight majority". Errrr? what can DP even do to him?

Zeitgeist
He was in vol.3 during the demonic influence, he was speed blitzing Demi-goblin, Hobgoblin and even Spider-Man made a direct comment about his speed, and another instant Spider-Man made a comment he barely could keep up with him while MK was gliding. Meh... combat speed feats, Spider-Man still has the better feats, pound for pound.

Parker gives out lots of credit to those around him... nothing new.

-K-M-
Meh... combat speed feats, Spider-Man still has the better feats, pound for pound.

Parker gives out lots of credit to those around him... nothing new.

If your talking about in total he has more, as vol.3 MK demonic form wasn't around as long as Spider-Man, so of course he has more. Does that discredit the fact he has shown to be Spider-Man level when he got the upgrade? No. MK had the combat speed feats and traveling feats that Spider-Man made comment too. He even was blizing people who were giving Spider-Man hell in the same issue erm

So we shall discredit them? The logic in this thread is incredible

Zeitgeist
If your talking about in total he has more, as vol.3 MK demonic form wasn't around as long as Spider-Man, so of course he has more. Does that discredit the fact he has shown to be Spider-Man level when he got the upgrade? No. MK had the combat speed feats and traveling feats that Spider-Man made comment too. He even was blizing people who were giving Spider-Man hell in the same issue erm

So we shall discredit them? The logic in this thread is incredible I realize Spider-Man has more... no shit.

But Spider-Man also has better feats and a better average... IMO.

And I don't really see why you're attacking my logic because other people are giving Wade the win.

Moon Knight's fast, but to say he's Spider-Man fast is disingenuous.

Marvelknight
Deadpool.

-K-M-
I realize Spider-Man has more... no shit.

But Spider-Man also has better feats and a better average... IMO.

And I don't really see why you're attacking my logic because other people are giving Wade the win.

Moon Knight's fast, but to say he's Spider-Man fast is disingenuous.

Except that was shown and stated when he got his upgrade, that's like saying ignore the event recently with Wild Child who just got upgraded speedblitized Wolverine and ignore the comment where Wolverine said he was faster. Wolverine has better speed feats, and more so shall we discredit that as well erm

Zeitgeist
Except that was shown and stated when he got his upgrade, that's like saying ignore the event recently with Wild Child who just got upgraded speedblitized Wolverine and ignore the comment where Wolverine said he was faster. Wolverine has better speed feats, and more so shall we discredit that as well erm What was the comment made anyhow?

And when it boils down to it, I'll take feats over dialogue... dialogue means its comparable, but I'm not going to take the opinion of one author over the character's average.

-K-M-
What was the comment made anyhow?

And when it boils down to it, I'll take feats over dialogue... dialogue means its comparable, but I'm not going to take the opinion of one author over the character's average.

To which example?

Yeah and he had both that's the point, and it even was said with each issue he was even getting stronger and faster as noted thanks to the demonic nature manipulating his body. When he met with Spider-Man he wasn't even fully gone in his transformation erm

Also did you read the issues in question?

Zeitgeist
To which example? The MK one. I've read the Wild Child bit.

Yeah and he had both that's the point, and it even was said with each issue he was even getting stronger and faster as noted thanks to the demonic nature manipulating his body. When he met with Spider-Man he wasn't even fully gone in his transformation erm So, again, we're stuck at comparable... I still wouldn't say, he's definitely and obviously Spider-Man level without feats. Especially because it could be a low point for Parker... and Parker often gives out undue credit to those around him. Often...

Wolverine once commented that if Gorgon took out Elektra, he didn't have a chance. But I'm not going to believe that Elektra > Wolverine.

Zeitgeist
Also did you read the issues in question? I've read your respect thread. I don't recall the comment in question.

-K-M-
The MK one. I've read the Wild Child bit.

So, again, we're stuck at comparable... I still wouldn't say, he's definitely and obviously Spider-Man level without feats. Especially because it could be a low point for Parker... and Parker often gives out undue credit to those around him. Often...

Wolverine once commented that if Gorgon took out Elektra, he didn't have a chance. But I'm not going to believe that Elektra > Wolverine.

There's a reason I made the MK respect thread

Once again he HAD THE FEATS, once again did you read the issues in question? Nice, so now it's a low point for Spider-Man and merely just giving credit when it's not warranted? Like I said earlier I love the logic in this thread

Zeitgeist
There's a reason I made the MK respect thread

Once again he HAD THE FEATS, once again did you read the issues in question? Nice, so now it's a low point for Spider-Man and merely just giving credit when it's not warranted? Like I said earlier I love the logic in this thread Ugh. Fine, K, if you're just going to make personal attacks, twist my words and be entirely nonobjective and unhelpful when I'm trying to have a civil conversation, you can sod off.

Faceman
You know I don't think I've seen one scan in this thread. It's hard to prove points without any scans on hand to back up your word.

-K-M-
Ugh. Fine, K, if you're just going to make personal attacks, twist my words and be entirely nonobjective and unhelpful when I'm trying to have a civil conversation, you can sod off.

I am sorry I'm abit testy now, but the logic in this thread has already got me aggitated.

Here's one statement:

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/WebofSpider-Man094-03.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/WebofSpider-Man094-04.jpg

Originally posted by Faceman
You know I don't think I've seen one scan in this thread. It's hard to prove points without any scans on hand to back up your word.

Which part you want me to show scans for? I have a whole respect thread ready

Faceman
I am sorry I'm abit testy now, but the logic in this thread has already got me aggitated.

Here's one statement:

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/WebofSpider-Man094-03.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/WebofSpider-Man094-04.jpg

Which part you want me to show scans for? I have a whole respect thread ready

I don't know, I'm not going to participate in this debate , but I would like to see some evidence from those of you that are making valid points...

-K-M-
Well I will show counter scans when people actually say how Deadpool wins against MK v.3

Faceman
Well I will show counter scans when people actually say how Deadpool wins against MK v.3

I know you would, I'm waiting for the others myself. Till then this thread is going nowhere fast......

Marvelknight
I don't think MK is even peak human. I know he gets more powerful under a full moon. But how is he on Spidey's level?

Back to the bit where someone said MK wouldnt knock out DP.

Adamantium-really really strong metal, correct?

You could knock out a normal person or even kill them by punching then really hard in their temple( the soft bit on the side of their forehead ).

DP has alot more power than an average human ofcourse, but I dont think he has that much more to withstand being knocked out when getting hit in the temple with an ADAMANTIUM staff, keeping in mind a punch could knock someone out there, look at the power difference between these 2 things.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I don't think MK is even peak human. I know he gets more powerful under a full moon. But how is he on Spidey's level?

Really? erm not even peak human? Vol.3 he got a further upgrade and was Spider-Man level. So I suggest you look at the respect thread

Moon Knight
---------------------------------------------
Strength
Moon Knight #10
Moon Knight kicks down a brick wall while in water

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/LMoonKnight10-06.jpg
Moon Knight #1
Now with his upgrade MK gets super strength with the moon, a full moon he can press 2 tons. Here he escapes being bound and most impressive punches a hole through a shield by accident. Also mere punches send warriors up 20 ft.

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2001-33.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2001-34.jpg
3. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2001-35.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Here Moon Knight shows his awesome strength merely just shoving a guy sends him flying back 20 feet. He even comments 200 pounds feels like an ounce to him

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-03.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-04.jpg
3. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-05.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Here Moon Knight bends metal bars like they were nothing

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-17.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Moon Knight tosses a jaguar a good 40 foot, and then picks up a desk and throws it through a wall

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-18.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-19.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Moon Knight accidentally snaps a mans arm not knowing his strength

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-21.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Moon Knight showing his full strength MK rips a steel door right off of the wall and tosses it

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-22.jpg
Moon Knight #6
Here Moon Knight under the full moon breaks free of his metal chains with ease

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/fistofkonshumoonknight006-17.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/fistofkonshumoonknight006-18.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Moon knight uses a weight bar as a bo-staff smacking up a bunch of meatheads

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/marcspectormoonknight_v3_2_21.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/marcspectormoonknight_v3_2_22.jpg
Moon Knight #20
With his hook pulls over a car in a junkyard crushing a robot

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/ms_-_moon_knight_v3_020_p07.jpg
Moon Knight #13
Moon Knight shows his strength where he is still recovering from his leg injuries even struggling to walk downstairs in MK #7 still does all those leg presses and with max weight for the machine

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/mk7-13.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_009_003.jpg
3. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_009_004.jpg
Web of Spider-Man #93
Moon Knight punched a hole through a roof of a truck even impressing Hobgoblin

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/WebofSpider-Man093-20.jpg
Web of Spider-Man #94
Moon Knight braces the doorframe so Spider-Man can escape from the collapsing building

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/WebofSpider-Man094-23.jpg
Werewolf by Night #33
Moon Knight kicks metal bars and bends them, and these bars were holding back the Werewolf of the Night

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/WerewolfByNight033-16.jpg
West Coast Avengers #33
Moon Knight casually throws off multiple people off of him sending them back quite a distance

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/wca033-16.jpg

YFZ 350
Doesn't MK have any healing abilities at all? If not I'd go with DP ftw.

-K-M-
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Doesn't MK have any healing abilities at all? If not I'd go with DP ftw.

Yeah, he got shot in the chest before and was fine shortly after.

Once again what is Deadpool going to phsically do to MK v.3?

YFZ 350
Yeah, he got shot in the chest before and was fine shortly after.

Once again what is Deadpool going to phsically do to MK v.3? How long has his leg ben bothering him?

And as far as I know it wasn't specified which version it is. Which leaves me to assume it's current MK.

-K-M-
How long has his leg ben bothering him?

And as far as I know it wasn't specified which version it is. Which leaves me to assume it's current MK.

Current MK would most definetly lose (as I mentioned on the first page too) to Deadpool as he has lost all his augmentations for not being a good follower to his god

Some actually said Deadpool can take MK when he has his augmentations (that's what I'm debating), and I have yet to see a reason how he does it. All of Deadpool's weapons would be useless against MK, while MK's weapons would be extremely lethal and his superior physical stats sans healing.

leonidas
and you think that version would win a "slight majority". Errrr? what can DP even do to him?

no, i was going with a more generic MK. v3 would win almost everytime. but the archetypal MK wins a slight majority imo. too hard comparing all versions though that would obviously be more accurate.

Mindset
Really? erm not even peak human? Vol.3 he got a further upgrade and was Spider-Man level. So I suggest you look at the respect thread

Moon Knight
Strength
Moon Knight #10
Moon Knight kicks down a brick wall while in water

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/LMoonKnight10-06.jpg
Moon Knight #1
Now with his upgrade MK gets super strength with the moon, a full moon he can press 2 tons. Here he escapes being bound and most impressive punches a hole through a shield by accident. Also mere punches send warriors up 20 ft.

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2001-33.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2001-34.jpg
3. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2001-35.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Here Moon Knight shows his awesome strength merely just shoving a guy sends him flying back 20 feet. He even comments 200 pounds feels like an ounce to him

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-03.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-04.jpg
3. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-05.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Here Moon Knight bends metal bars like they were nothing

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-17.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Moon Knight tosses a jaguar a good 40 foot, and then picks up a desk and throws it through a wall

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-18.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-19.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Moon Knight accidentally snaps a mans arm not knowing his strength

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-21.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Moon Knight showing his full strength MK rips a steel door right off of the wall and tosses it

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/moonknightvol2002-22.jpg
Moon Knight #6
Here Moon Knight under the full moon breaks free of his metal chains with ease

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/fistofkonshumoonknight006-17.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/fistofkonshumoonknight006-18.jpg
Moon Knight #2
Moon knight uses a weight bar as a bo-staff smacking up a bunch of meatheads

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/marcspectormoonknight_v3_2_21.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/marcspectormoonknight_v3_2_22.jpg
Moon Knight #20
With his hook pulls over a car in a junkyard crushing a robot

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/ms_-_moon_knight_v3_020_p07.jpg
Moon Knight #13
Moon Knight shows his strength where he is still recovering from his leg injuries even struggling to walk downstairs in MK #7 still does all those leg presses and with max weight for the machine

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/mk7-13.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_009_003.jpg
3. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon_Knight_009_004.jpg
Web of Spider-Man #93
Moon Knight punched a hole through a roof of a truck even impressing Hobgoblin

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/WebofSpider-Man093-20.jpg
Web of Spider-Man #94
Moon Knight braces the doorframe so Spider-Man can escape from the collapsing building

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/WebofSpider-Man094-23.jpg
Werewolf by Night #33
Moon Knight kicks metal bars and bends them, and these bars were holding back the Werewolf of the Night

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/WerewolfByNight033-16.jpg
West Coast Avengers #33
Moon Knight casually throws off multiple people off of him sending them back quite a distance

1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/wca033-16.jpg

Where is the Spiderman level strength, those are feats Wolverine or Cap could pull off.

As for DP scans it might take awhile, I have to dl the series again.

-K-M-
no, i was going with a more generic MK. v3 would win almost everytime. but the archetypal MK wins a slight majority imo. too hard comparing all versions though that would obviously be more accurate.

Gotcha, Mindset believes Deadpool can beat any version of Moon Knight hence why I'm debating this.

Where is the Spiderman level strength, those are feats Wolverine or Cap could pull off.

As for DP scans it might take awhile, I have to dl the series again.

Ummm...no, and read the respect thread as during vol.3 he got an upgrade and was beating people who were giving Spider-Man hell in the same issue. Even manhandling Hobgoblin and Demigoblin

Yeah tell me how he is going to beat MK then, you made the claim back it up

YFZ 350

As for DP scans it might take awhile, I have to dl the series again. Some of those are cool for a peak human in comics or borderline superhuman. Those would be considered low-level Spidey feats imo.

How strong if MK currently?

-K-M-
Some of those are cool for a peak human in comics or borderline superhuman. Those would be considered low-level Spidey feats imo.

How strong if MK currently?

Like I said those are pre-V3 upgrade

Not very strong, maybe athletic human strength no longer peak human

geshien
dp current isn't beating mk v.3 but, if we're talking different versions you might as well include different versions of dp.

i.e. when loki gave him the false Mjolnir or when he aquired a symbiote or when weapon x gave him an upgrade in his healing factor.

just saying...

Mindset
This is taking forever, I'm dling all the DP comics I deleted.

-K-M-

geshien

-K-M-
does the armor cover his entire body? even his eyes?

Yes

Starscream M
MK cant put dp down, dp's hf is too much for mk to handle

also, mk is a b-lister

Mindset
J

First off how is DP even going to get past Moon Knight's armor...start from there

What type of damage can he survive with his armor?

And I was gonna show you scans that MK didnt have the strength to even put DP down.

And your evidence that DP can be koed by MK is when he died in the annual, well not only is that a low showing, but also he died so the people who were with him in Weapon X, the ones that died could tell him to get revenge for them.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
MK cant put dp down, dp's hf is too much for mk to handle

also, mk is a b-lister

Uh huh...let's ignore the fact DP has been taken down before, and the fact MK has taken down tougher opponents erm Now what is DP going to do to put down MK?

ZOMG...flawless logic

What type of damage can he survive with his armor?

And I was gonna show you scans that MK didnt have the strength to even put DP down.

And your evidence that DP can be koed by MK is when he died in the annual, well not only is that a low showing, but also he died so the people who were with him in Weapon X, the ones that died could tell him to get revenge for them.

Misssles, pumpkin bombs, multiple machine gun fire, sharpenal, flame throwers, grenades, energy blasts, sonic attacks etc.

and I can show where blows from the likes of Daredevil have hurt DP and lets ignore the fact MK's weapons would make DP's weapons useless and have the power to put DP down erm

Sweet so his friends appearing somehow dimishes the fact he was ko'ed and on Death's door...literally? Flawless logic

Also what answer does DP have for MK's explosive darts that have took down a building, his adamantium darts, his adamantium staff, his Angelwing a remote controlled glider which helps him in fight that's equipped with a mangetic pulse and heat seeker missiles and various other gadgets?

geshien
Yes

how does he see?

-K-M-
how does he see?

Depends on what model, one armor version had transparent plated eye sockets, and another he used sensors like Iron Man

geshien
transparent adamantium? never heard of such a thing.

-K-M-
transparent adamantium? never heard of such a thing.

Wasn't adamantium.

Starscream M
Uh huh...let's ignore the fact DP has been taken down before, and the fact MK has taken down tougher opponents erm Now what is DP going to do to put down MK?

ZOMG...flawless logic

DP has taken on much tougher foes than MK. He's even recovered from being reduced to a pile of goo. MK's a joke to DP, and DP will prob be joking all the way to beating MK.

-K-M-
DP has taken on much tougher foes than MK. He's even recovered from being reduced to a pile of goo. MK's a joke to DP, and DP will prob be joking all the way to beating MK.

Like who? good for him, but you think the battle will continue if he is a goo? Also what is DP going to do to MK? Tell me.

Starscream M
Like who? good for him, but you think the battle will continue if he is a goo? Also what is DP going to do to MK? Tell me. like who? well, like Logan for example, who will make mincemeat outta MK.

what is he going to do to MK? let's see

- katana chop his head off
- grenade him to oblivion
- machine gun his ass
- simply beat him to a bloody pulp ala taskmaster style
- or all of the above

MK will be a nice training dummy for DP

geshien
Wasn't adamantium.

then perhaps wade can plug a couple of bullets or sharp objects in there.

the biggest thing i can foresee being wades failing is not a ko but being decapitated.

how about this... so we can all have a more constant discussion...

which version of mk stacks up the most evenly against dp?

-K-M-

-K-M-
then perhaps wade can plug a couple of bullets or sharp objects in there.

the biggest thing i can foresee being wades failing is not a ko but being decapitated.

how about this... so we can all have a more constant discussion...

which version of mk stacks up the most evenly against dp?

and how is he going to do that again when MK has every physical advantage sans healing?

Which MK has the option to do with his adamantium darts, but MK's explosive darts would do extensive damage

Classic MK, and I would properly give DP the nod to that but it would be close.

Starscream M
first of all mungi, MK loses because he is currently a cripple

but even barring that, DP can do whatever Taskmaster did better and would beat MK much the same way tasky did

-K-M-
first of all mungi, MK loses because he is currently a cripple

but even barring that, DP can do whatever Taskmaster did better and would beat MK much the same way tasky did

.....maybe you should read the posts in this thread, as it was already established current MK loses erm

You do realize even the weaker version of MK embarassed Taskmaster recently right? erm

Starscream M
.....maybe you should read the posts in this thread, as it was already established current MK loses erm

You do realize even the weaker version of MK embarassed Taskmaster recently right? erm you don't know what the hell you're babbling about...you're making MK look like some toptier street leveler when he is a b-lister, always has been.

Apolloknight

You do realize even the weaker version of MK embarassed Taskmaster recently right? erm

Really, got any scans?

Not disagreeing with you I would just like to see the fight.

-K-M-
you don't know what the hell you're babbling about...you're making MK look like some toptier street leveler when he is a b-lister, always has been.

I don't know what I'm babbling about? What did I say that was incorrect genius? So far I have provided evidence and scans and what have you done other then provide comical comments for other members to snicker at due to your failure as a poster?

-K-M-

Starscream M
I don't know what I'm babbling about? What did I say that was incorrect genius? So far I have provided evidence and scans and what have you done other then provide comical comments for other members to snicker at due to your failure as a poster? you're just posting biased onesided scans from a RESPECT thread.. so of course that's gonna make MK look good, they're his high feats, funny how his low feats are ignored.

and no, I can't post them, because I don't have access to his comics or a scanner...but that doesn't mean they don't exist. the totality of MK (his high + low showings) place him as a very mediocre b-list street leveler...hardly a threat to any of the top tier streets

-K-M-
you're just posting biased onesided scans from a RESPECT thread.. so of course that's gonna make MK look good, they're his high feats, funny how his low feats are ignored.

and no, I can't post them, because I don't have access to his comics or a scanner...but that doesn't mean they don't exist. the totality of MK (his high + low showings) place him as a very mediocre b-list street leveler...hardly a threat to any of the top tier streets

What did I take out of context then? Please do tell, and what low feats am I ignoring? Are you going to keep spewing garbage with no evidence once again?

Then tell me the examples then, tell me some of his low showings especially v.3 MK. Wait did you just admit you havn't read his comics and yet your such a strong advocate of him merely being b-level and that somehow makes him weak?

Starscream M

Then tell me the examples then, tell me some of his low showings especially v.3 MK. I don't have to tell you anything...since you prob know his low showing as well as anyone, or are you going to ludicrously claim MK doesn't have low showings? please don't insult everyone's intelligence and pretend your portrayal of MK is an accurate, totality of the character...it's subjective bias at best and utter wankage at worst

-K-M-
I don't have to tell you anything...since you prob know his low showing as well as anyone, or are you going to ludicrously claim MK doesn't have low showings? please don't insult everyone's intelligence and pretend your portrayal of MK is an accurate, totality of the character...it's subjective bias at best and utter wankage at worst

No I never made that claim, but you said I'm ignoring his low showings so I'm asking what are they then. Also what low showings does MK v.3 have as he really doesn't have any. erm You made a lot of claims so back it up.

Once again what did I say that was inaccurate? What did I say that was out of context? and have you actually read any Moon Knight before? Please endulge us...or just shut up erm

geshien
and how is he going to do that again when MK has every physical advantage sans healing?

Which MK has the option to do with his adamantium darts, but MK's explosive darts would do extensive damage

Classic MK, and I would properly give DP the nod to that but it would be close.

dp could get up close and do the deed. it's hypothetical but, possible.

moreover, just cause mk has armor doesn't mean he can't get a concussion. a couple of grenades might do the trick, it's not impossible.

his erratic fighting style might throw mk off balance. and he could work his nerves pretty good.

mk did lose his cool after punisher made a comment about a friend.

dp is famous for throwing people off their game by talking smack, or just plain talking.

and i'm sorry but, who cares that mk beat taskmaster?
dp beat taskmaster, goofing around with his hands and feet bound.

Starscream M
No I never made that claim, but you said I'm ignoring his low showings so I'm asking what are they then. Also what low showings does MK v.3 have as he really doesn't have any. erm You made a lot of claims so back it up.
it's hardly fair to separate MK v.3 as some sort of separate entity from previous MK versions, considering its been a short tenure so far and its mostly high feats. you have to consider MK's entire history, and not just cherry pick his latest hyped up version as basis for how good MK is.

-K-M-
dp could get up close and do the deed. it's hypothetical but, possible.

moreover, just cause mk has armor doesn't mean he can't get a concussion. a couple of grenades might do the trick, it's not impossible.

his erratic fighting style might throw mk off balance. and he could work his nerves pretty good.

mk did lose his cool after punisher made a comment about a friend.

dp is famous for throwing people off their game by talking smack, or just plain talking.

and i'm sorry but, who cares that mk beat taskmaster?
dp beat taskmaster, goofing around with his hands and feet bound.

Not when MK really has every physical advantage and is a very skilled fighter even besting Nick Fury hand to hand

Actually grenades have failed against his armor so won't work

MK is crazy himself, and I don't recall him ever losing his nerves in a fight in that manner before. So it's not likely to work

Sure, because it literally just happened so what is DP going to say or do that would equal that?

That's nice, but Spider-Man is known for that as well and he has been fine every time they have fought

So that dimishes the feat then?

-K-M-
it's hardly fair to separate MK v.3 as some sort of separate entity from previous MK versions, considering its been a short tenure so far and its mostly high feats. you have to consider MK's entire history, and not just cherry pick his latest hyped up version as basis for how good MK is.

Actually he is, as he got upgraded meaning he was different from the previous incarnations and added so many weapons to his arsenal he was different then before...he was better, and short tenure? Vol.3 was one of his longest runs...try again erm

Are you kidding me? Look in the respect thread as I have even posted him losing fights, so once again you have no idea what your talking about

Also once again have you read any Moon Knight? Answer

Starscream M

Also once again have you read any Moon Knight? Answer yes I have.

-K-M-
yes I have.

What issues then?

Starscream M
What issues then? the recent tpb with captain america on the cover

-K-M-
the recent tpb with captain america on the cover

So the current run, which is a weakened Moon Knight but your basing your whole perception off his entire carrer from it? erm

What did Captain America do in the issue then? Also what low showing did he have in that trade?

Starscream M
So the current run, which is a weakened Moon Knight but your basing your whole perception off his entire carrer from it? erm

What did Captain America do in the issue then? Also what low showing did he have in that trade? I tire of this pointless inquiry...you can believe what you want. I'm off to do some studying.

geshien
Not when MK really has every physical advantage and is a very skilled fighter even besting Nick Fury hand to hand

Actually grenades have failed against his armor so won't work

he's not made of adamantium. i disagree with the writing when things like a grenade has no effect on someone in armor. the person inside can still get rattled but, there isn't much i can do about that.

as far as mk loosing his cool, you posted it on the respect thread. wade has pissed off a lotta folks who would be considered to have a lot of reserve and that's all apart of wades strategy, whether it be conscientious or subconscious.

spiderman? spiderman can't hold a candle to dp in pissing people off. and i'm sorry but, spiderman should own mk 9/10 if serious.

it is diminished when comparing it to dp's feat against taskmaster.

-K-M-
I tire of this pointless inquiry...you can believe what you want. I'm off to do some studying.

you didn't read it did you? erm

Kinda know this when in another thread you said you havn't read the current run. Oh yes I remember

he's not made of adamantium. i disagree with the writing when things like a grenade has no effect on someone in armor. the person inside can still get rattled but, there isn't much i can do about that.

as far as mk loosing his cool, you posted it on the respect thread. wade has pissed off a lotta folks who would be considered to have a lot of reserve and that's all apart of wades strategy, whether it be conscientious or subconscious.

spiderman? spiderman can't hold a candle to dp in pissing people off. and i'm sorry but, spiderman should own mk 9/10 if serious.

it is diminished when comparing it to dp's feat against taskmaster.

Except it was shown multiple times grenades and pumpkin bombs, even explosions did nothing to his armor and protected his body. That's what has been stated and shown, even by different writers

I posted the Punisher incident, but that's it and that was right after his sidekick was killed and his body taken away. Basically that's saying that Batman would lose his cool in a battle, because Robin died and he got upset. MK losing his cool is not common at all

Now that's debatable, and 9/10 on MK v.3? No way, especially since classic MK has given Spider-Man HELL before

Wasn't comparing it to that now was I?

Mindset

ZOMG...flawless logic

Misssles, pumpkin bombs, multiple machine gun fire, sharpenal, flame throwers, grenades, energy blasts, sonic attacks etc.

and I can show where blows from the likes of Daredevil have hurt DP and lets ignore the fact MK's weapons would make DP's weapons useless and have the power to put DP down erm

Sweet so his friends appearing somehow dimishes the fact he was ko'ed and on Death's door...literally? Flawless logic

Also what answer does DP have for MK's explosive darts that have took down a building, his adamantium darts, his adamantium staff, his Angelwing a remote controlled glider which helps him in fight that's equipped with a mangetic pulse and heat seeker missiles and various other gadgets?

I see you ignore the part where I said it was a low showing. DP died from falling off the cliff, he actually died, if you know anything about DP you would not be trying to use that as proof. no expression

DP is always getting hurt, how does Daredevil's ability to hurt him suppose to prove anything?

Mindset
you didn't read it did you? erm

Kinda know this when in another thread you said you havn't read the current run. Oh yes I remember

Except it was shown multiple times grenades and pumpkin bombs, even explosions did nothing to his armor and protected his body. That's what has been stated and shown, even by different writers

I posted the Punisher incident, but that's it and that was right after his sidekick was killed and his body taken away. Basically that's saying that Batman would lose his cool in a battle, because Robin died and he got upset. MK losing his cool is not common at all

Now that's debatable, and 9/10 on MK v.3? No way, especially since classic MK has given Spider-Man HELL before

Wasn't comparing it to that now was I?

MK has never given hell to Spiderman, at least none that you're posted in your respect thread. Spiderman is shown to be better than him every time.

Alot of people are saying DP beat Taskmaster while all tied up.....

MK beat Taskmaster without even having to touch him, he just scared the hell out of him.

-K-M-
I see you ignore the part where I said it was a low showing. DP died from falling off the cliff, he actually died, if you know anything about DP you would not be trying to use that as proof. no expression

DP is always getting hurt, how does Daredevil's ability to hurt him suppose to prove anything?

and why is it a low showing? because he was knocked out? I know you actually believe DP can't be knocked out. Even Daken just did it

If he can be hurt by weaker opponents I don't see how he is going to fair better against much stronger oppoenet with far more potent weapons, which he really has no counter for at all

MK has never given hell to Spiderman, at least none that you're posted in your respect thread. Spiderman is shown to be better than him every time.

Wrong.

Mindset
and why is it a low showing? because he was knocked out? I know you actually believe DP can't be knocked out. Even Daken just did it

If he can be hurt by weaker opponents I don't see how he is going to fair better against much stronger oppoenet with far more potent weapons, which he really has no counter for at all

Wrong.

When did I ever say DP couldn't be knocked out? You need to work on your reading comprehension. Not thinking MK is strong enough to knock DP and not being able to be knocked out are two completely different things. I know you overrate MK, but at least stop making up things I supposedly said. And falling off the small cliff didn't just knock him out, it killed him, that's why it's a low showing. no expression

Wrong? Lol ok, I guess you have a weird interpretation of giving someone hell seeing as SM was beating him in every fight in your respect thread.

-K-M-
When did I ever say DP couldn't be knocked out? You need to work on your reading comprehension. Not thinking MK is strong enough to knock DP and not being able to be knocked out are two completely different things. I know you overrate MK, but at least stop making up things I supposedly said. And falling off the small cliff didn't just knock him out, it killed him, that's why it's a low showing. no expression

Wrong? Lol ok, I guess you have a weird interpretation of giving someone hell seeing as SM was beating him in every fight in your respect thread.

Uh huh...your the one calling low showings when he was knocked out, and then you asked me times when he was was knocked out I gave examples and you did nothing to rebuttel it. Notice, I havn't said MK wins just on his vast physical advantage as I have mentioned his very powerful weapons, which you have yet to bring up a way to counter them. Yeah and that was before Deadpool had the immortality issue happen to him, so how is that a low showing again?

Right so once again what is Deadpool going to do to beat MK again? You say I over rate him? What have I said that wasn't true and what did I say that I didn't back up? So far you have provided no evidence and no counter, but awesome tactic your using.

When did Spider-Man beat him? He has never beaten MK EVER and not one fight did S-M ever dominate him.

Mindset
Uh huh...your the one calling low showings when he was knocked out, and then you asked me times when he was was knocked out I gave examples and you did nothing to rebuttel it. Notice, I havn't said MK wins just on his vast physical advantage as I have mentioned his very powerful weapons, which you have yet to bring up a way to counter them. Yeah and that was before Deadpool had the immortality issue happen to him, so how is that a low showing again?

Right so once again what is Deadpool going to do to beat MK again? You say I over rate him? What have I said that wasn't true and what did I say that I didn't back up? So far you have provided no evidence and no counter, but awesome tactic your using.

When did Spider-Man beat him? He has never beaten MK EVER and not one fight did S-M ever dominate him.

I only remember you giving me one bad example, and it is a low showing because he actually died from the damage. Even before his immortality he survived explosions...

I honestly don't know what DP would do to MK vol. 3 it would probably be a stalemate, because MK wont be able to keep him down.

And you exaggerate feats in your respect thread.

I'll post scans soon.

Mindset
Wasn't koed from any of these attacks.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CD162005StreetSamurai-DCP10.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CDP242006StreetSamurai-DCP18.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CD142005StreetSamurai-DCP09.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CD142005StreetSamurai-DCP10.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CD142005StreetSamurai-DCP13.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CD152005StreetSamurai-DCP10.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CDP17ffsxtvp020.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CD_49_DCP_0015.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CD_49_DCP_0016.jpg

(This one may not be valid, although the only way to know he was swallowed was for him to be conscious)
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CableDeadpool005-08.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CableDeadpool005-11.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CableDeadpoolKryptoniaWezz39-12.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CableDeadpoolKryptoniaWezz39-13.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CableDeadpoolKryptoniaWezz39-14.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Deadpool04p16.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Deadpool06p17.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Deadpool12p18.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Deadpool_LS2_01_pg10.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Deadpool_LS2_01_pg11.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/Deadpool_v1_n19-p04.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/LDeadpool044-17.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/LDeadpool044-18.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/MB_Deadpool042_05.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/deadpool52_18.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/deadpool52_19.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/deadpool05301.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/deadpool_055_p14.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/deadpool_055_p17.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/deadpool_056_p09.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/scan0007.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/DeadpoolTeam-UpPage30-1.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/DeadpoolTeam-UpPage31.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/DeadpoolTeam-UpPage33-1.jpg

-K-M-
I only remember you giving me one bad example, and it is a low showing because he actually died from the damage. Even before his immortality he survived explosions...

I honestly don't know what DP would do to MK vol. 3 it would probably be a stalemate, because MK wont be able to keep him down.

And you exaggerate feats in your respect thread.

I'll post scans soon.

One example? I gave a few pages ago, and even a recent one of Daken knocking him out with a gut slash

You do realize he could turn DP into goo with his heat seeking missiles, exploding darts and cut him into peices with his adamantium darts. You said Deadpool can beat any version of MK so prove it.

Which ones did I exaggerate? tell me what did I take out of context. You made another claim back it up
------
Really? erm basically all those scans you posted are redundent as those attacks are insiginifant to the power output MK can unleash with his weapons.

Hell a lot of those scans are what classic MK survived and wasn't ko'ed from erm

Mindset
One example? I gave a few pages ago, and even a recent one of Daken knocking him out with a gut clash

You do realize he could turn DP into goo with his heat seeking missiles, exploding darts and cut him into peices with his adamantium darts. You said Deadpool can beat any version of MK so prove it.

Which ones did I exaggerate? tell me what did I take out of context. You made another claim back it up
------
Really? erm basically all those scans you posted are redundent as those attacks are insiginifant to the power output MK can unleash with his weapons. erm

Oh I'm sorry, 2 examples. And the many times he has not been knocked out by stabbing wounds outweigh that one. erm If you actually looked at my scans you'd see where he had a hole punched through his torso and he didn't pass out. He took a grenade to the stomach and didn't even pass out.

Who has MK turned to goo with his heatseaking missiles? DP was caught in an explosion twice and wasn't turned to goo, he wasn't even knocked out, even when DP was turning to goo he was cracking jokes, so. Yea, MK is not cutting DP to pieces, even if he was able to hit him enough times, which I doubt, DP's healing factor is too fast.

I'll change my stance to he'll stalemate with MK vol. 3.

And let's see, you exaggerated on his fight with Dr. Doom. Unless your opinion of doing exceptionally well is getting knocked around the entire fight, idk.

Also when you say he beats the clones of Black Knight, Beast, Darkhawk, Daredevil, Spider-Woman, Multiple Man, Namorita, and Wolfsbane...he didn't even beat them all, unless there's a page you forgot to post.

Mindset

Hell a lot of those scans are what classic MK survived and wasn't ko'ed from erm

And?

-K-M-
Oh I'm sorry, 2 examples. And the many times he has not been knocked out by stabbing wounds outweigh that one. erm If you actually looked at my scans you'd see where he had a hole punched through his torso and he didn't pass out. He took a grenade to the stomach and didn't even pass out.

Who has MK turned to goo with his heatseaking missiles? DP was caught in an explosion twice and wasn't turned to goo, he wasn't even knocked out, even when DP was turning to goo he was cracking jokes, so. Yea, MK is not cutting DP to pieces, even if he was able to hit him enough times, which I doubt, DP's healing factor is too fast.

I'll change my stance to he'll stalemate with MK vol. 3.

And let's see, you exaggerated on his fight with Dr. Doom. Unless your opinion of doing exceptionally well is getting knocked around the entire fight, idk.

Also when you say he beats the clones of Black Knight, Beast, Darkhawk, Daredevil, Spider-Woman, Multiple Man, Namorita, and Wolfsbane...he didn't even beat them all, unless there's a page you forgot to post.

Oh I saw them, and yes some were good, but others you posted were not impressive in the least. So what do you think can KO Deadpool then?

He turned Gremlin demons, The Foreigners (group of demons) and a few others and was going to use it on Werewolf and Gambit at the same time unless they backed off..which they did. Also MK can shoot dozens of darts all at once, so his healing factor is not going to be able to compensate for that

and your still wrong

Those explosions wern't even that big erm Classic MK has survived that before and wasn't ko'ed.

What did I exaggerate in that fight? I showed everything from the lead up to the end. He did very well, he was hanging with Doom for quite a period how is that not an achievment? He was taking powerful hits but he was still standing and still ready to do. So once again how is that not impressive again?

He did though erm and he and the rest of the Marvel heroes were left standing after they all turned to goo. I even posted all the scans, so nothing is taken out of context. Black Knight had his neck broken, he ko'ed Beast, Darkhawk, Daredevil was killed when he was thrown at the real Black Knight, and then they clashed breifly hand to hand and then MK killed/defeated various clones when he decided to cut loose which is all shown in the scans erm

And?

Your claiming those feats are impressive, when a weakened MK sans vol.3 has done that as well erm

Mindset
Oh I saw them, and yes some were good, but others you posted were not impressive in the least. So what do you think can KO Deadpool then?

He turned Gremlin demons, The Foreigners (group of demons) and a few others and was going to use it on Werewolf and Gambit at the same time unless they backed off..which they did. Also MK can shoot dozens of darts all at once, so his healing factor is not going to be able to compensate for that

and your still wrong

Those explosions wern't even that big erm Classic MK has survived that before and wasn't ko'ed.

What did I exaggerate in that fight? I showed everything from the lead up to the end. He did very well, he was hanging with Doom for quite a period how is that not an achievment? He was taking powerful hits but he was still standing and still ready to do. So once again how is that not impressive again?

He did though erm and he and the rest of the Marvel heroes were left standing after they all turned to goo. I even posted all the scans, so nothing is taken out of context. Black Knight had his neck broken, he ko'ed Beast, Darkhawk, Daredevil was killed when he was thrown at the real Black Knight, and then they clashed breifly hand to hand and then MK killed/defeated various clones when he decided to cut loose which is all shown in the scans erm

Your claiming those feats are impressive, when a weakened MK sans vol.3 has done that as well erm

I think he can get koed by someone of MK vol. 3 strength (if he was as strong as Spiderman), but that'd have to be faster than DP by a big enough margin to be able to hit his skull repeatedly. And even then he was getting hit so hard by a guy that was already easily breaking Wade's bones, and was hitting him so fast he was causing micro sonic booms, not even this knocked Wade out. A guy who can regen from just a hand and liquid in a short amount of time can't heal fast enough to compensate for explosive darts?

The explosions not that big? They shot a rocket launcher right at the booth he was in and the entire bar blew up. It didn't even knock him out, at least not for any significant amount of time.

He didn't do well against Doom, it showed good durability, but other than that he was losing the entire time.

Yea, then why did Beast, Spider-Woman and other tackle him if he had beaten them? http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/MSMK_v3_43-20.jpg

He didn't beat them, not all of them, the ones it that scan were beaten because they began reverting.

It really doesn't matter if MK could survive those blasts, it's not like it takes away from DP's durability.

-K-M-
I think he can get koed by someone of MK vol. 3 strength (if he was as strong as Spiderman), but that'd have to be faster than DP by a big enough margin to be able to hit his skull repeatedly. And even then he was getting hit so hard by a guy that was already easily breaking Wade's bones, and was hitting him so fast he was causing micro sonic booms, not even this knocked Wade out.

The explosions not that big? They shot a rocket launcher right at the booth he was in and the entire bar blew up. It didn't even knock him out, at least not for any significant amount of time.

He didn't do well against Doom, it showed good durability, but other than that he was losing the entire time.

Yea, then why did Beast, Spider-Woman and other tackle him if he had beaten them? http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/MSMK_v3_43-20.jpg

He didn't beat them, not all of them, the ones it that scan were beaten because they began reverting.

It really doesn't matter if MK could survive those blasts, it's not like it takes away from DP's durability.

Fair enough, and just to note MK v.3 had Spider-Man speed as well. Also with the vast physical advantage he still has the vast weaponary advantage as well

Their not compared to what MK can dish out, that's the point

He was, never did I say he won or was winning in that fight, but he showed how potent his weapons were (damage around doom) and his very high durability and fighting spirit. Even a loss can make the loser look good.

If their killed they can come back, if their knocked out they can wake. Which was pretty clear as MK already knocked Beast out earlier which normal Beast compliamented him for doing such

No he beat them, but they came back like how Daredevil was killed by Black Knight and came back that's their ability. Even Puck killed Namorita, but she came back.

Yeah, but that's not really impressive durability when peak human MK was doing similar feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.