beta ray bill & thor vs sentry & superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok i dont know the extent of sentrys powers but which team wins

spideycarnage
good match up, but sentry gives team 2 the edge, he did stailmate galactus.

ALEMASTER
but tht was suppose to be a bluff though well thts wat people say and i dont know much about him anyway so errrrr

spideycarnage
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
but tht was suppose to be a bluff though well thts wat people say and i dont know much about him anyway so errrrr

we dont know much about sentry "real" power yet. some people say that he's just above hearld level, but then there was the time when he did stailmated big G.
i think during the Civil War Issues, we will learn the full exent to sentry's powers.

ALEMASTER
true very true thing i want to know is is it true he got his power from a formula or wat ????????

spideycarnage
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
true very true thing i want to know is is it true he got his power from a formula or wat ????????
i think form some sort of serum, something like that, wat i know about sentry is all from hersay.. But on the Civil War Series, im expecting thor to fight sentry, im gonna be rooting for thor, but we will deffinally see the excent to sentry's powers.

guy222
t 1

quanchi112
Team Sentry wins.

Lord Feron
Hammer Bros.

Nihilist
Team 1, Sentry is the weak link.

Batman-Prime
Actually a really good one. The speed of Team 2 should be the deciding factor.

bbrem123
superman is weaklink...they still win tho due to sentry

Bentley
Originally posted by bbrem123
Sentry is weaklink...they still win tho due to Superman

Fixed wink

Harbinger
Originally posted by Nihilist

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist

Bouboumaster
Team 1, and what a lame-ass partner you gave to Sups.

Gives him Surfer, to makes the match interesting

bbrem123
Originally posted by Bentley
Fixed wink

lol...thanks man...saved me there thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.