Slade vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
No Prep who wins?

Mider
why do you hate slade? he should be able to slice through him using that promethium sword also he is fast enough to dodge his tentical butt, and he has those grenadessss

ALEMASTER
slade i would say for his skills equally match omega red and his healing factor but omegas reds only weapons are his tentacles and well slade seems to have a limitless supply of weaponary and manuvers

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Mider
why do you hate slade? he should be able to slice through him using that promethium sword also he is fast enough to dodge his tentical butt, and he has those grenadessss

milder i dont hate slade, i accually thougth this would be a good match up.

ALEMASTER
true this is a good match

Thunderstrike
That death factor would f him up. Also, if Adamantium can't cut through that armor, then I doubt Slade with a sword can.

Mider
since when cant adimantium cut through it i heard a sword cut through him its not as strong as adimantium

Thunderstrike
You always hear this and that. When are you gonna prove something?

Redatom65
man so many omega red threads

well anyway red wins

capt it up
slade passes out befor he reaches omga red

Mider
look pal i dont have the money to buy the entire run of this comic and that comic i dont know about you but im not a millionare i have other comics that catch my eye and there not main stream as dc so there in a way more rare so get off my back

Thunderstrike
I am not your pal. Don't care if you're a millionare or not. People who have read Slade more than you have even said that they don't think his sword is promethium. If you can't prove your point, then just shut up.

Mider
i dont need to shut up and i will not shut up and i dont really care what other people say cause ive heard from people who know about slade as well and if i dont shut up are you going to do something about it? no i dont think so.

Thunderstrike
You've "heard" from everybody. You still can't prove jack.

Mider
when have you proven anything?

CaptainStoic
Omnium, Omega Reds tendrils are Omnium, not Adamantium... I wonder how much his first appearance is going for? Anyone know? I have about 5 of them.
Well let's get down to the nitty gritty, Slade is immortal so I don't think that Omega Reds Death Spores will have the effect that many people think that they will. Slade however possesses all of the skills to defeat Omega Red... I'm sorry, but I think Slade will win this one guys it's a fight that could go the distance, but Slade is a tough cookie... He ripped Batman in less than 20 seconds telling him "You were trained to fight, I was trained to kill", just before knocking him out... so we know that this guy has mad skills... I just have to tell it as it is. Slade should beat him, unless he becomes entangled in those Omnium tentacles and is choked out, but if Slade can avoid the tentacles and get all up in his face, Omega Red will more than likely go down.
Slade 6/10

Thunderstrike
when have you proven anything?

Check about every thread I have to defend my stance in, or can you not read? I'm done dealing with Slade fanboys like you. You even tried to say he could take Namor, Slade has superspeed, he can hit Superman when he's going full speed (which is multiples of the speed of light) and so forth.

Mider
i thought his tenticals are not as strong as adimantium

jrodslam
In resoponse to CaptainStoic. Reds tentacles are Carbonadium. His skeleton is laxced with it also. His armor that he wears i think is Carbonadium as well. Where did you hear that they were Omnium? Ive never even heard of that. Anyways, if Slades healing factor isnt on Wolverines level, he may not be able to resist the phermones. If he does, Red still has the death factor. Combat wise it would be a good fight. Red is very durable and has a high degree of stamina. I wish LP was here, cause i dont know much about Slades healing factor or how strong his sword is. Slades brain is much more advanced than the normal human. He is able to follow Flash for the first few steps, due to his fast perception of things. For now ill lean sightly towards Red's side.

CaptainStoic
Yea your right I got the two mixed up (Omnium. Carbonadium thanks for the correction) but Slade is immortal this is why the Death Spores may not be effective against him... Slade also has superhuman strength that appears to exceed Omega Reds by a bit.

jrodslam
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yea your right I got the two mixed up (Omnium. Carbonadium thanks for the correction) but Slade is immortal this is why the Death Spores may not be effective against him... Slade also has superhuman strength that appears to exceed Omega Reds by a bit.

It cool man. Ive heard that Slade is immortal and i believe it, but that doesnt mean that he cant be killed. Superman is immortal as well and we all know he can be killed. Same for the guardians i believe. If the phermones dont work due to Slades healing factor(depending on how good it is), the death factor may work considering it woul drain all of Slades life force. Who knows maybe, maybe not. Slade has superhuman strength above 10-15 tons? I didnt know that.

Thunderstrike
It's not above 10 tons. I'd say he's a class 8 to 10, but he's nowhere near as strong as Spider-Man or Venom.

CaptainStoic
I was referring to his ability do hurt people on a physical level that far exceeds the class 15 strength level... but then again that may just be another case of PIS or CIS... either way I think that a fight between these two would last for a long time... unless like you said about the Death Factor being able to work against him, even though he is immortal. I would think that it would have little to no effect on him. It seems logical to me, but then again I could be wrong.

braz
Omega Red takes this, but on the other hand, couldnt Slade just shoot Red in the head or is his carbonadium skull n regenerative healing factor enough to withstand that damage?

capt it up
first off slader has never shown to have a healing factor that allows him to take more then 3 shots to the stmoack and keep fighing. alade may nopt be able to die but his heal factor is still quite bad and is not good enough to take shots and heal enough for slade to keep fighting.
also slade has 10 times that of a normal human.
omga red is far stronger then slade thats not even debatable.

braz
Originally posted by braz
Omega Red takes this, but on the other hand, couldnt Slade just shoot Red in the head or is his carbonadium skull n regenerative healing factor enough to withstand that damage?

?

soleran30
Yeah he's a bit stronger then you give Credit Cap it up

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokestrength9kq.jpg

Wow seems pretty quick as well

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladefast6dr.jpg

What Lasso of who?

That Big Metal guy looks familiar doesn't he?

Wow Look out pretty Agile

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladesuperman7yh.jpg

Holy did you see that healing factor there?

Yeah Slade has the tools to deal with this guy if he uses his gear which he would. He isn't a brainless knucklehead who goes for the brawl first. LOL I screwed up several of those oh well Slade if he keeps his distance can smoke Omega Red

capt it up
Originally posted by soleran30
Yeah he's a bit stronger then you give Credit Cap it up

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokestrength9kq.jpg

Wow seems pretty quick as well

What Lasso of who?

That Big Metal guy looks familiar doesn't he?

Wow Look out pretty Agile

Holy did you see that healing factor there?

Yeah Slade has the tools to deal with this guy if he uses his gear which he would. He isn't a brainless knucklehead who goes for the brawl first.
firts off that strength feat is pethetic. omga red is 10 ton character when he was first made if any thing he stornger now and that feta put slade not even close to him.
also what healign factor feat? u shoudl the agility feat twice.
none of those feats matter squat when he would simple get KO from death spores

soleran30
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeheal10tw.jpg

New healing there, I was bouncing around to many tabs.

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeheal22kt.jpg

Try killing that.

Thunderstrike
Slade, skilled as he is, would get hit by those death spores. I think they've even taken down DP before, but I'm not too sure. If that's the truth, then Slade is down. Order of healing factor

Deadpool > Slade and Wolverine, who are about the same.

braz
^couldnt Slade just shoot Omega Red in the head??

capt it up
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeheal10tw.jpg

New healing there, I was bouncing around to many tabs.

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeheal22kt.jpg

Try killing that.
does he have any other feats thats all one feat which is impressive for slade but for healing factors that not very impressive

capt it up
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Slade, skilled as he is, would get hit by those death spores. I think they've even taken down DP before, but I'm not too sure. If that's the truth, then Slade is down. Order of healing factor

Deadpool > Slade and Wolverine, who are about the same.
actauly wolverines healing factor is eailiy slades better there no contest

soleran30
lol thats every bit as good if not better then Wolverine's................he not only healed his chest he recovered his heart, pulse yup thats right LIFE.

capt it up
lol thats every bit as good if not better then Wolverine's................he not only healed his chest he recovered his heart, pulse yup thats right LIFE.
he also immortal and can't die thats not a healing feat comming abck to life if ur friggen immortal.
wolverine healing exploded heart is easiliy it better.
also do u have any more feats

capt it up
healign his chest is a healing factor feat commign back to live when ur an immortal is not.

Redatom65
man thunderstrike talk about ruthless buddy

Dizzle
I thought Slade had his entire body severely burned and healed it back in a very short time as well... His healing isn't as well documented as Wolverine's, and probably isn't quite as quick, but it's still pretty freaking fast. I'd severely doubt that Omega Red's subtler tricks (pheromones) would work on him.

Now, though he does have inconsistencies, Slade's higher end feats all say one thing: the man is FAST. Spidermanesque, at the least. He's tagged Flashes a total of 6 times, I think. (Wally and Bart 3 times each) He didn't outrun them, but even seeing them is a feat, much less hitting them. He took out Zatanna before she could speak a word, he simply outclassed Batgirl twice, etcetera etcetera.

Deathstroke's hand to hand skills have been likened to those of Lady Shiva. He fights entire teams at a time, usually at a massive physical disadvantage to even the individual members. He gets by using skill, speed, and some high powered weaponry.

Slade's also a man who loves his guns. His staff on low can blow up a helicopter, his grenades have KOed the likes of Superboy and Wondergirl.

Basically, OR is outsped, outskilled, and outgunned. Slade can basically chuck a promethium net on him to get in the way of the tentacles, then chuck some grenades and blast away with his staff. Red will be a pool on the floor within a few seconds. Being lethal, Slade is dangerous as all hell. (I'll admit, hitting a full speed Supes is pushing it... he always hits Flash using the environment, and not ALLOWING him to get to full speed)

Aries_04
I am not your pal. Don't care if you're a millionare or not. People who have read Slade more than you have even said that they don't think his sword is promethium. If you can't prove your point, then just shut up.

This board is becoming so gay. Between the bickering and the mods who are obviously so bored they find it necessary to abuse their power....I'm leavin. And before anyone drops in with one of those "I don't give a f***" posts.....don't bother.....because I give a f*** less.

Omega Red wins btw.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by capt it up
actauly wolverines healing factor is eailiy slades better there no contest
laughing

Also, Wolverine isn't immortal. Read Wolverine: The End.

capt it up
Originally posted by Aries_04
This board is becoming so gay. Between the bickering and the mods who are obviously so bored they find it necessary to abuse their power....I'm leavin. And before anyone drops in with one of those "I don't give a f***" posts.....don't bother.....because I give a f*** less.

Omega Red wins btw.
bye Aries...............u should stay man I always enjoyed having u in debates

capt it up
laughing

Also, Wolverine isn't immortal. Read Wolverine: The End.
who said wolverine was immortal? if ur immortal that does not eman u have a better ehalign factor then some one who is not.

PS: wolverien then end makes no sense at all and is a alternate reaility. Here comes tommarrow is a more accurate future and wolverine is 350 years older and looks the same as he does now.

jrodslam
Once again, just because youre immortal, doesnt mean you cant be killed.

Aries_04
bye Aries...............u should stay man I always enjoyed having u in debates

Cool....thanks ......Why'd you switch names?

capt it up
Originally posted by Aries_04
Cool....thanks ......Why'd you switch names?
had two the other one got banned but they lifted the bann but I was no longer able to use my other name lol

Dizzle
who said wolverine was immortal? if ur immortal that does not eman u have a better ehalign factor then some one who is not.

PS: wolverien then end makes no sense at all and is a alternate reaility. Here comes tommarrow is a more accurate future and wolverine is 350 years older and looks the same as he does now.

Wolverine is immortal in the sense that he won't simply die of old age. But he's definitely not immortal like Slade, in that if Slade is ever "killed", he WILL come back each and every time. If someone manages to do enough damage to Logan to put him down for good, it's over.

I agree though, Wolverine's healing factor is probably a bit better, but Slade's has proven to be very strong, meaning that Red's pheromones won't do much to him.

capt it up
Originally posted by jrodslam
Once again, just because youre immortal, doesnt mean you cant be killed.
in slades case I think it does. slade cna be killed but he can not remain dead. though i think he ages and his healing is below wolevrine ecpt unlike wolverine he actauly can't die

capt it up
Originally posted by Dizzle
Wolverine is immortal in the sense that he won't simply die of old age. But he's definitely not immortal like Slade, in that if Slade is ever "killed", he WILL come back each and every time. If someone manages to do enough damage to Logan to put him down for good, it's over.

I agree though, Wolverine's healing factor is probably a bit better, but Slade's has proven to be very strong, meaning that Red's pheromones won't do much to him.

I pritty much agree with this

PS: do u think Bruenor will Die in the next series of books?

Dizzle
I pritty much agree with this

PS: do u think Bruenor will Die in the next series of books?

I honestly have no idea where Salvatore's going with his next series... I'd really like to see Zaknafein come back for a bit, but it definitely couldn't be permenant. I dunno if he's going to go that road, but I really don't think he'll have Bruenor die... again... (he actually was dead for a little bit, wasn't he?) In either case, he's finishing Sellswords (Entreri and Jarlaxle) before he even gets to the new Companions of the Hall series, so it'll be a while before we find out.

And damn, you just reminded me, I have to get going on Promise of the Witch King... I started it, then school picked up and was consuming my time, and I haven't started reading it again now that things have slowed down a little...

capt it up
I honestly have no idea where Salvatore's going with his next series... I'd really like to see Zaknafein come back for a bit, but it definitely couldn't be permenant. I dunno if he's going to go that road, but I really don't think he'll have Bruenor die... again... (he actually was dead for a little bit, wasn't he?) In either case, he's finishing Sellswords (Entreri and Jarlaxle) before he even gets to the new Companions of the Hall series, so it'll be a while before we find out.

And damn, you just reminded me, I have to get going on Promise of the Witch King... I started it, then school picked up and was consuming my time, and I haven't started reading it again now that things have slowed down a little...
that be a cool idea. I think salvatore's going to have them find that old dwarfen kindom that one that supose to be the beggest one of them all. ya bruenor did die lol before well sorta.
ya I dont think they will have bruenor die again i actauly think were going to find out bruenors an avitar and so is the orc king( which they hinted at stronger already)
ive read every book so far ecpt im not sure if im going to read the witch king yet im debating. I can't wait till the new companion of the halls comes out.

jrodslam

I do agree that the Phermones probably wouldnt work, but the Death Factor should kill him. How long would it take for Slade to come back? Woujldnt that count as a win for Red?

Mider
there are diffrent types of immortality like agomotto he can just reform so his immortality is above slades, cause slades is purely biological meaning if there is any cell of his left he can just come back but if there is none like what they did to his wife then he will die.

Thunderstrike
there are diffrent types of immortality like agomotto he can just reform so his immortality is above slades, cause slades is purely biological meaning if there is any cell of his left he can just come back but if there is none like what they did to his wife then he will die.

Actually, you're wrong. Slade will die if his head is cut off. Here's how him, Wolverine, and Deadpool work.

Wolverine: If he were to have his head severed, then he would die, because his brain wouldn't be able to start up the healing process.

Slade: Similar to Wolverine, except his healing starts much quicker than Wolverine, and Slade has flatlined before and his heart started up again. He also could die by head severing.

Deadpool: Cursed by Thanos, Deadpool will never die, and his healing abilities are able to be accelerated by focusing his will. He cannot die by any way, shape, or form unless he were to be completely disentigrated. He has come back from worse wounds than any other person, because he has been reduced to a puddle before and lived through it. He even healed extremely quick.

There's the breakdown.

Mider
and you have proof of this? slade has had part of his head blown off and still put himself back together

Thunderstrike
So have Deadpool and Wolverine. I'm talking about the whole head being removed. Kinda like what SBP did to that one tiger looking chick.

Mider
thats lame since when is wolverine immortal its been stated in bios that if you do something really really bad to him like cut his heart out or something server like that he will die but deadpool and slade wont die like that cause slade has been operated on and his wound just kept closing

jrodslam
Thats how Wolverine is SUPPOSE to be written. If hes severely damaged say heart exploding, half his body melted due to drinking acid, punches from 100 characters, he should die due to his healing factor being overloaded.

However, hes able to take such punishment in comics. Go figure.erm

Thunderstrike
Wolverine: The End actually had him dying of old age, which I think is closer to what it SHOULD be, but no fanboy wants that to be.

spideycarnage
bump

Mider
both him and deadpool have had there healing factor overloaded i dont know about slade though i dont even know why he is immortal

capt it up
Wolverine: The End actually had him dying of old age, which I think is closer to what it SHOULD be, but no fanboy wants that to be.
what u think shoudl actau;ly happen is not what is actauly correct. wolverine was only 200 in the end which he would not be old that amkes no sense since we well over 100 now and ahs not aged sicne he was at his peak year.
also here comes tommarrow is actauly a reaility that was the same as the present realility and only differed at one piont making if far mroe accurate then wolverien the end.

braz
Omega Red pwns.

Psyquis52
what u think shoudl actau;ly happen is not what is actauly correct. wolverine was only 200 in the end which he would not be old that amkes no sense since we well over 100 now and ahs not aged sicne he was at his peak year.
also here comes tommarrow is actauly a reaility that was the same as the present realility and only differed at one piont making if far mroe accurate then wolverien the end.

Hiya Capt, didn't recognize you without a sig. What's your stance on all this.

branhole
omega wins.

Priest
bag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.