This hurts like hell!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
**** i jus got stitches today on my middle finger. im usin my index and left hand typin this. its hard. yea i cut myself wit a can by accident so i had to go to the hospital, the had to numb my finger ((worst part of it all) then they had to hook it together closed. Im tired outta ma ass right now cuz of the pill i had to take but i cant sleep since im hurt. sad

bloodboy
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sound sick

hook it together closed- sick

GCG
Were you trying to finger someone in the mouth ?

JacopeX
4 times, it hurts like a *****

JacopeX
Originally posted by GCG
Were you trying to finger someone in the mouth ? WTF? What the f**k?

bloodboy
also

GCG
Originally posted by JacopeX
WTF? What the f**k?

yeah yeah yeah

JacopeX
ok

bloodboy
How did u injure your finger

mechmoggy
Stop whining, you big girl. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Originally posted by mechmoggy
Stop whining, you big girl. roll eyes (sarcastic) first of all, i bet you would be cryin like a *****,

I got cut by a can

bloodboy
gutting

Thorinn
laughing out loud

cut fingers like that hurt real bad, I once got a toy boat hook stuck in my thumb.erm

bloodboy
weird and gutting

JacopeX
nah, when i got cut by the can, i wuz laughing but when i went to the hospital to get it stitched, i wusnt laughin no more laughing out loud

bloodboy
i hate hospitals

they smell

GCG
first of all, i bet you would be cryin like a *****,

I got cut by a can

Did Popeye throw it at you ?

JacopeX
Originally posted by GCG
Did Popeye throw it at you ? maybe shifty

Thorinn
Originally posted by bloodboy
i hate hospitals

they smell the smell like disinfectant. sick

stitches didn't really bother me, it was when they told me the hook might have it a nerve, and that they couldn't risk hitting it with an needle that i got a lil nerveous. fear

JacopeX
i wusnt nervous but i wouldve been if they had to inject the point, that would of left me yellin alot.

bloodboy
Originally posted by Thorinn
the smell like disinfectant. sick

stitches didn't really bother me, it was when they told me the hook might have it a nerve, and that they couldn't risk hitting it with an needle that i got a lil nerveous. fear

OK now that sounds scary

Thorinn
Originally posted by bloodboy
OK now that sounds scary twas, but i took it like a man, sort of. erm

all the did was cut the point of the hook, and then take it out, my thumb was so sore, mainly because i had to wait in the e.r. for 4 hours befor i got to see a doc. disgust

ladygrim
awww smile..

sounds nasty cans are right B*****d's for that

JacopeX
yea, i wonder how it looks like when i take out the bandages.

fini
awwwwww poor thing, at least be glad its only one finger, lol, I still cant use my finger that got messed up last year to type.

Lol how deep was it? Hey i dont want to scare u, but getting the stitches out will be a B|tch!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, it shouldn't look too bad when u remove the bandages.

When they reattached my finger last year, getting the stitches out was simply awful....... well mainly because they had to pull together the finger so much that the stitches kept them bent.

bloodboy
that must be REAL GUTTING

Vinny Valentine
**** i jus got stitches today on my middle finger. im usin my index and left hand typin this. its hard. yea i cut myself wit a can by accident so i had to go to the hospital, the had to numb my finger ((worst part of it all) then they had to hook it together closed. Im tired outta ma ass right now cuz of the pill i had to take but i cant sleep since im hurt. sad

Yeah, you just went after a girl with Vagina Teeth didn't you?

JacopeX
Originally posted by fini
awwwwww poor thing, at least be glad its only one finger, lol, I still cant use my finger that got messed up last year to type.

Lol how deep was it? Hey i dont want to scare u, but getting the stitches out will be a B|tch!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, it shouldn't look too bad when u remove the bandages.

When they reattached my finger last year, getting the stitches out was simply awful....... well mainly because they had to pull together the finger so much that the stitches kept them bent. ouch! yo when they gave me the stiches, they numbed whichj wuz the worst part of it all. I was like "Ow....that sucks!"

OMG! i cant even use the fork and knife when i eat....im gonna starve sad

fini
Nah, you'll be fine, hey eat with your other hand. big grin

LOL, the numbing part was the worst?? Really? lol, how many injections did u get? I got 15......which isn't too bad since i'm used to getting injections.

at least u can use ur hand somewhat, since it was a cut and the other fingers and stuff arent hurting. LOL , i couldn't use my left hand at all for a week, since it was 3 fingers that got crushed.

SO count your lucky stars, In two weeks when the stitches get removed, life willl be back to normal a few days after that!!!!!!

JacopeX
yup in 10 dayz. I take the bandages out on saturday, same day of the soccer tournament and the holiday inn teen night club

fini
LOL, well no bandages still means u got to be careful, lol.

And DONT get them wet...... hmm keep the badages, get some sympathy loving? lol

JacopeX
yup, i hope i make it wit out damage stick out tongue and im still gonna play in the tournament though

mysterio69
a can eh? sure.
the real question is..."why is your bum-hole so sharp?"
bye

fini
laughing out loud

soleran30
Its just a cut don't sweat it, the more you think about it the worse it feels.

JacopeX
yea but its really deep. I wuz lauighin about it when i got cut but i wusnt laughin so much when i got the stitches

fini
heyyy, but it wasn't deep enough to get the tendon right???

JacopeX
yea i got the tendon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.