Wwe talk 2.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xpac13
are you ready for some wreltsing

El_NINO
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316022&highlight=wrestling

You know... the search button isnt just for looks

DanZeke25
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Dr. Strangelove
Some mod needs to check on xpac13's age. I really doubt he's over the age limit.

JacopeX
Originally posted by xpac13
are you ready for some wreltsing your the most retarded kid ever, youve been warned 3 times, i bet your gonna get banned

El_NINO
Originally posted by JacopeX
your the most retarded kid ever, youve been warned 3 times, i bet your gonna get banned

If he does get banned I would make sure he doesnt make a SOCK account and use it.

xpac13
post brutally edited by Dexx

T.M
xpac13 you are going to get banned. Dexx has closed 2 of these threads all ready.. If I was you I would stop making them.. If you want to stick around here.

xpac13
i don't care this site Killer movies suck the only reason i got on here is to bother all the people and make fun of shit so you know what let them banned me and the funny thing i got everyone of you pissed so like.. just like what DX Says alot SUCK IT

El_NINO
i don't care this site Killer movies suck the only reason i got on here is to bother all the people and make fun of shit so you know what let them banned me and the funny thing i got everyone of you pissed so like.. just like what DX Says alot SUCK IT

laughing laughing laughing

No one report him hes too funny... we need someone to laugh at

xpac13
Originally posted by El_NINO

No one report him hes too funny... we need someone to laugh at damn straight you better not.....ass holes ,,

JacopeX
i don't care this site Killer movies suck the only reason i got on here is to bother all the people and make fun of shit so you know what let them banned me and the funny thing i got everyone of you pissed so like.. just like what DX Says alot SUCK IT you sound like dyingstar stick out tongue

T.M
Originally posted by El_NINO

No one report him hes too funny... we need someone to laugh at

Too late.

El_NINO
awww... well it was fun while it lasted

LanceWindu

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes you "pissed" us off by opening a few threads. I wouldn't say that...more like mildly annoyed by your childish antics.

Nyria
Rookies.

xpac13

steverules
I don't really give a damn. Let him make the thread's.

xpac13
Originally posted by steverules
I don't really give a damn. Let him make the thread's. not you

steverules
I know, I was saying it in general.

xpac13
I know, I was saying it in general. ok cool

LanceWindu
hey why don't you say that to my face *****

Because...this...is...the...internet...and...you...don't...live...in...my...town.

Trust me, if you were here and got in my face, I'd kick your scrawny ass.

Oh, and X-Pac sucks, always has.

steverules
This isn't getting out of hand at all.

xpac13

steverules
I actually have some respect in the fact that you say what's on your mind. But now lace windu's gonna say what's on his mind in full so this should be interesting and fun.

steverules
Here come's lace. Woooooo!

LanceWindu
so where do you live at you ass hole mother ****ing dick sucker

Las Vegas, b!tch smoke...let's see you show up. Oh, but wait I'm 22 and you're 13. What do you think you can do to me?

Don't you think you're getting a tad bit worked up over an internet forum? laughing Dexx will sign in, warn you once more, tell a Global Mod about you, and you'll be gone. Good riddance, although it is fun to have someone to laugh at.

xpac13
Here come's lace. Woooooo! what are you talking about

LanceWindu
Here come's lace. Woooooo!

Psst...it's Lance. wink

steverules
I need my glasses on. lol

xpac13
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Las Vegas, b!tch smoke...let's see you show up. Oh, but wait I'm 22 and you're 13. What do you think you can do to me?

Don't you think you're getting a tad bit worked up over an internet forum? laughing Dexx will sign in, warn you once more, tell a Global Mod about you, and you'll be gone. Good riddance, although it is fun to have someone to laugh at. how do you know I'm 13

steverules
Plus it's 1:10 in the morning.

JacopeX
its 8 pm ova here

steverules
That's nice.

LanceWindu
how do you know I'm 13

Usually when you make a username with dumbass numbers at the end, it's your age or your birth year. Since it's obviously not your birth year, I'm guessing it's your age or your IQ. Either one means I can run circles around you.

steverules
lol

xpac13
well sorry ,,,,, can you tell me how to stop my account on here

LanceWindu
well sorry ,,,,, can you tell me how to stop my account on here

By continuing to be an idiot.

xpac13

steverules
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/t398662.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/t398654.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/t398773.html

Or he's just gonna get banned.

steverules
Can I report you! I've never reported anyone before. eek!

xpac13
Can I report you! I've never reported anyone before. eek! go ahead i just want to make sure they don't have me as a member here..

steverules
ok then

xpac13
ok then how mant times does it take for me not be aloud on here

steverules
I don't know. I've never been banned and never really known anyone who got banned.

LanceWindu
go ahead i just want to make sure they don't have me as a member here..

You could always go into your Control Panel, and enter random numbers and letters for your password, save, then log-out.

xpac13

steverules
Was that at you or me lance?

xpac13
Was that at you or me lance? lance

LanceWindu
okay thanks you ****ing queer bags

You're welcome Sperm Dumpster. happy

I win! w00t

Was that at you or me lance?

It's plural, so I think he called you a "****ing queer bag" too.

steverules
Oh that's nice, try and help out and get called a queer by a queer.

Dexx
ok..guess that's that. nice knowin ya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.