Firelord and Silver Surfer vs. The Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
battle of Galactus herolds....

TheKahn
Destroyer 10/10

Mindship
Whatever FL and SS can do, the Destroyer can do, but far more powerfully. Darkeid, Thanos, Doomsday, doesn't matter. Virtually nothing can stand up to this thing. Galactus was smart by animating it with a piece of his own life-force, otherwise it could take him out too (well, maybe not when fully charged...maybe).

thesilverspider
Originally posted by TheKahn
Destroyer 10/10
How?
the team can easily remove him from the battle field getting a win in the process.

TheKahn
Originally posted by thesilverspider
How?
the team can easily remove him from the battle field getting a win in the process.

Honestly, I've always assumed that one of the many enchantments placed on the Destroyer armor would prevent it from simply being teleported away (no real point in expecting it to last a second against the celestials if all it took was BFR to beat the damn thing), but this may be a poor assumption on my part. Has that tactic ever been used against it before?

Mindship
Originally posted by TheKahn
Honestly, I've always assumed that one of the many enchantments placed on the Destroyer armor would prevent it from simply being teleported away (no real point in expecting it to last a second against the celestials if all it took was BFR to beat the damn thing)

Actually that makes good sense. I guess it matters how much the Marvel writers might wanna turn the Destroyer into a plot device, like Doomsday ala DC.

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
battle of Galactus herolds....

Dread One FTW

Board Walker
FireLord the, the guardian of the Red?

FL 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
FireLord the, the guardian of the Red?

FL 10/10

Hey BW

Where ya been

Board Walker
Originally posted by guy222
Hey BW

Where ya been

life mostly.

guy222
cool cool

destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.