6 movies 2 trilogies 1 saga - The Star Wars Saga Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lotus2003
Hello there! big grin

Since November I'm working on a Star Wars Saga Fan Trailer. I'm almost finished and I have made a trailer to my saga trailer. I know, it sounds paradox. wink

The most scenes which you see in the trailer, are finished scenes with the attached music. I hope you enjoy my trailer to my trailer.

http://rapidshare.de/files/17362523/Trailer_6m_2t_1s.wmv.html

Thanks for downloading and viewing. You're opinions and your criticism is welcome. If you like this trailer, I will publish the real saga trailer in this topic as well.

Bye
Lotus

Jedi Priestess
Oki doki I'll give it a look see. smile

Alrighty then. That was pretty cool. Your scenes are kind ass backwards for the trailer tho maybe? Looks like the trailer is going to be good though. Do you have anymore details? Like how long is it? When do you expect to be done with it?

Thorinn
looks good. cool

JP w00t hi.

Tarvos
Pretty cool. thumb up

sithsaber408
I concur.

Excellent stuff Lotus,... you could make a whole music vid with this stuff! big grin

EPIIIBITES
You've done some good work on that...can't see it being that much longer though.

Only change I would make would be the music...too many changes in there for such a short trailer (I know they go with your visual themes, but for example you could stick to just one OT theme for the back-to-back ANH and ESB part).

...especialy the early change from the SW theme to the next one (think it was DOTF) is noticably sudden.

Stick to it!

DarthBanevv
Keep up the good work.

Alliance
Great work!

Negatives: Sound transitions are awkward, heavy on the ROTS footage.

Best Part: I really liked Vader's redemption theme with the emperor frying mace. That was great shot and fit superbly well with the music. Very original use of it too. I watched that scene at least 10 times on your trailer.

Good Work!.

Lotus2003
Firstly, many many thanks for these nice answers. smile Now I try to give some answers...

The trailer will be about 8 minutes long, I think. That much time is necessary to tell the whole Story about the Skywalkers. The trailer will be finished about the end of the month. If there are problems, it is I possible, that I will release it in May.

No problem, I'm planning to release a soundtrack of 6m 2 t 1s.

I can tell you that there are much changes of the music. I have 18 (!) soundtracks in it, that sounds very much, but I think it is necessary to tell the actual story (e.g. the comeback of the Sith or Anakin's fall, Palpatine's seduction).

Don't be afraid, that won't be in the saga trailer. wink I will use a change from the SW Theme to Anakin's theme. Then comes DOTF.

I try to work on it. Personally I'm not satisfied with the sound on some places in the saga trailer, too. When I'm finished with cutting and editing, I will check the sound in the whole trailer. Because it's very important that sound, music and colume fit together.

I hope, in the saga trailer you will watch this scene 20 times. It will be better, this is just the beginning. Wait and see! wink

OB1-adobe
not working.

It says the access code is wrong or sumpin

Lotus2003
Good News: The trailer is almost finished. Now I have uploaded the soundtrack of my trailer. There you can hear which songs will be used in the saga trailer.

http://rapidshare.de/files/17514301/Soundtrack_6m_2t_1s.wma.html

sithsaber408
BUMP. zorro

any updates?

Tarvos
He just released another preview two days ago... Are you that impatient? stick out tongue

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Tarvos
He just released another preview two days ago... Are you that impatient? stick out tongue

That was music. erm

And yes, I AM that impatient. big grin

sithsaber408
BUMP.

Same question. stick out tongue

Lotus2003
Attention please! The big moment has come. World premiere of 6 movies 2 trilogies 1 saga - The Star Wars saga trailer. I've been working five months of it, I made a post-production, now it's finished, as I knew the first saga trailer which will be published by a fan. I might be wrong but I haven't heard from another yet.

I hope you like the trailer. I wanted to tell the story abourt Anakin and Luke Skywalker, so I didn't concentrate on other characters. Because of the much film material (12 hours Star Wars movies!) the trailer has a length of 8 minutes and 42 seconds and a size of 93,2 MB. The download will be worth it.

Here is the link to the download, I hope it works:

http://rapidshare.de/files/18403866/6m_2t_1s__100_MB-version_.wmv.html

Enjoy and have fun!

DucLangur
Can you post the trailer on Putfile, I can't seem to get it working on Rapidshare

Jedi Priestess
Ditto, rapid share is a huge pain in the ass. First you have to push the free button then you have to enter some code assuming you get back to the link at the right time after the timer runs out. Thats why I prefer yousendit.

Alliance
dont forget the popup that covers the download ready button to make you think its not there!

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Lotus2003
Attention please! The big moment has come. World premiere of 6 movies 2 trilogies 1 saga - The Star Wars saga trailer. I've been working five months of it, I made a post-production, now it's finished, as I knew the first saga trailer which will be published by a fan. I might be wrong but I haven't heard from another yet.

I hope you like the trailer. I wanted to tell the story abourt Anakin and Luke Skywalker, so I didn't concentrate on other characters. Because of the much film material (12 hours Star Wars movies!) the trailer has a length of 8 minutes and 42 seconds and a size of 93,2 MB. The download will be worth it.

Here is the link to the download, I hope it works:

http://rapidshare.de/files/18403866/6m_2t_1s__100_MB-version_.wmv.html

Enjoy and have fun!

Well it worked fine for me so I don't know what their problems were.

Anyway, the trailer!

Negatives:

A little choppy on some of the cuts (from scene to scene) and some of the music/dialouge didn't overlap well.

Positives:

EVERTHING ELSE! eek!

Lotus, that was awesome!

You blended that very well, touching on most of the important themes in the films, both visually and muscially, and leaving out all the bullshit, like Jar-Jar, Ewoks, the Senate, etc....

I especially liked the inclusion of the Deleted Scene from EpII, I always liked that one, as it shows that Obi knew a little more about Anakin's feelings of Padme than he showed in the movie.

Good pacing too.

I almost teared up when Luke is getting zapped and it cuts to Vaders mask, and you showed all of the sadness of his family and friends, that was genius! (should have cut back to the mask again though, and then had him throw the Emporer down the chute.)

Still, that was great.

Thanks Lotus, I'm going to watch it again right now.

cool

tlbauerle
it was alright. Way to heavy on Episode III stuff...and it would have been much better if you could have isolated the center channels to lift dialogue and FX to cut out the music overlay and abrupt audio cuts.

Any way you can release this in its original aspect ratio? That's the one thing I hate about 95% of fan projects is they never get the aspect ratio correct.

jollyjim311
Good job, I like the final product. I admire your dedication. Way to go.

nuwine200419
hey.. does anyone have this trailer..?

sithsaber408
hey.. this is almost a year old..?

Schecter
i ate it embarrasment

Alliance
Originally posted by sithsaber408
hey.. this is almost a year old..?

queeq
It is... why did you go out and dig it up?

General G
He wanted to see the trailer.

nuwine200419
exactly wat General G said...

Schecter
email the thread creater. what more can we suggest? its gone *poof*

queeq
Yup.

General G
Maybe the thread creater has left.

nuwine200419
ya i dont think he's logged on in a while

General G
Well, I guess that solves that.

Schecter
ok, just this once....

wWQUGIAMdmU

UXRNSRKUGXs

the rest:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos& amp;search_query=%22star%20wars%22%20saga%20traile
r&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0

nuwine200419
thanks but thats not wat im looking for

Schecter
well, looks like your up shits creek, then stick out tongue

Lotus2003
Originally posted by nuwine200419
ya i dont think he's logged on in a while

You aren't right. I'm back. wink

With a new download link for the saga trailer:

http://rapidshare.com/files/24668845/6m_2t_1s__100_MB-version_.wmv

I wish you a lot uf fun.

queeq
Hm.

nuwine200419
Thanks LOTUS!

General G
And here I thought he was gone.

nuwine200419
haha never underestimate lotus! lol

queeq
Maybe we shouldn't.

General G
I will remember that for next time.

queeq
Don't.

General G
Alright, how come?

queeq
Cos he may post again... *fake shudder*

General G
Your right! I never thought of that.

sheastation
That saga video is a wee bit old but I liked the other two big grin

queeq
Wee?

General G
I think he means it as in "bit"

sheastation
wee meaning a little bit old but really its just plain old.....this is getting know where...sigh

General G
What were you expecting?

sheastation
perhaps wee?

General G
As in little?

sheastation
as in wee

queeq
He didn't sound like a wee-man...

General G
Yeah, more like a little man.

queeq
Exactly

General G
So it's decided?

Count Makashi
What is decided, what did i miss?

sheastation
Yes it is decided I meant "wee" which means "little" which also means "bit" but at the roots is truley a "wee" statement....smile

queeq
Yyy.... eah...

Count Makashi
Originally posted by sheastation
Yes it is decided I meant "wee" which means "little" which also means "bit" but at the roots is truley a "wee" statement....smile

Oh, OK then.

queeq
But we know that of course.

General G
Exactly...kind of like stating the obvious.

sheastation
It was just a wee bit obvious.....

queeq
Quite.

Guess taht's it with this thread. CLOSING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.