'Uber' She-Hulk vs Smasher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Smasher (from Savage Dragon)
http://www.upkb.com/images/AlS02075.jpg

vs

She-Hulk at the strongest she's been portrayed.

Discuss

badabing
Who is Smasher and where is he from? He looks familiar but I just can't remember.

Accel
Actually the woman in the pic is Smasher. The green guy in the pic is Savage Dragon, who hails from the comic with the same name.

Sorry, I should've clarified that, since Savage Dragon's not as famous as most DC and Marvel titles.

MuffinmanMike
According to a site, Smasher is about class 90(Quite impressive!)

Classic Shulkie would be in for a long fight and eventually lose. She-Hulk at her strongest(we'll assume you don't mean Savage She-Hulk) was well over twice as strong as the Thing(class 85).

Smasher might put up a fight, but Jen needed the Jupiter suit to keep from hurting anyone with her strength. That's a pretty extreme degree of strength. I'd say easily into the 200 ton range.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
According to a site, Smasher is about class 90(Quite impressive!)

Classic Shulkie would be in for a long fight and eventually lose. She-Hulk at her strongest(we'll assume you don't mean Savage She-Hulk) was well over twice as strong as the Thing(class 85).

Smasher might put up a fight, but Jen needed the Jupiter suit to keep from hurting anyone with her strength. That's a pretty extreme degree of strength. I'd say easily into the 200 ton range.

You established that She hulk is much stronger than her opponent in her strongest form, you then said she'd put up a fight and lose. After that you went on to clarify that She hulk was at least twice as strong as Smasher and needed a suit to control her vast strength? confused

That makes no sense.

If the info about Smasher is correct then She Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.