06/06/06 A day of significant & numerical biblical meaning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
It's also the day the movie "Damien: The Omen" hits theatres.

It's a film about the Anti-christ.

Just thought i'd mention it.

-hh-
plus The Game's next garbage album will release sick

docb77
bah, they thought the same thing in 666 AD and in 1666 and plenty of other "sixth day of the sixth month"s. I'll believe the beasty's here to get us when I see it.

('Course hopefully I'll be.... What's it called.... raptured? taken? ah, whatever. I just hope to not see it either way.)

Koala MeatPie
Great another y2k.

Nothing will happen.

Anwyays, a priest thinks I am the second comming of Christ, or the Anti Christ, just to show how much BS all of this is.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Great another y2k.

Nothing will happen.

Anwyays, a priest thinks I am the second comming of Christ, or the Anti Christ, just to show how much BS all of this is.

Lets both post here again on 06/07/06 to see what happen to those who believe that something will happen. rationalization should be rampant.

debbiejo
What if we're all dead?? blink

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
What if we're all dead?? blink

Then we will not post. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Nepulis
Curses, I have racketball that day erm...

Thunderstrike
I wanted to have my wedding on that day. big grin

JacopeX
I think something can happen and that Y2K wuz nothing. Why did they call it the end of the world anywayz. Why that day?

anyways, yea something CAN happen in June 6, 2006. Ill check the news on that day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.