What if...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inamilist
Alright

so, instead of him just being the ultimate jobber, Apocalypse is brought back to do some real damage to the entire marvel universe, not simply just to X titles

Who would be the ultimate horsemen??

Mt first choice, Iron Man

think of what celestial tech could do for tony smilesmilesmilesmile

Thunderstrike
I think that his four horsemen would probably be Hulk again as War, Iron Man as Death, Dr. Doom as Pestilence, and Johnny Storm as Famine. To fight the horsemen, I'd love to see Beta Ray Bill take on Doom as Pestilence.

Knightfall93
Thunderstrike, why particularly in taht order? And the ultimate horsemen: Galactus, Silver Surfer, The Beyonder and Chuck Norris

Thunderstrike
Hulk was the best War, so he can't be topped. Iron Man w Celestial Tech would be the ultimate killing machine. Dr. Doom is infamous for taking over countries, so Pestilence works for him best. Johnny Storm's heat would be ideal for killing crops. There ya go.

Knightfall93
I guess that's very logical... I didnt get why Iron man was Death, was that just the 1 leftr or because, as you said, he'd be the ultimate killing machine? Yep, that would be one hell of a scary team!

TheKahn
War - Thor

Death - Magneto

Famine - Iceman

Pestilence - Professor Xavier

Knightfall93
Eek...

inamilist
bump

I'm thinking Juggs for War, Iron Man for Death, and Venom for Pestelance.....

still not sure about famine smile

roughrider
^Excellent new sig, inamilist. Man-Thing looks eerie.

Laminator_X
Iron-Man for War, Sergei the Presence for Pestilence, Swarm (An animate skeletton surrounded by a body made of insects. Formerly bees, but now locusts) for Famine.

Cloak is Death.

Disappear
the same swarm who just showed up in runaways?

grey fox
'And lo did i see the seal open and burst forth a pale rider on a horse of white'

Man i'd love to see that be in a narrative bubble as Tony would hover upwards from a long tunnel like tube in gleaming White armour (With gold trimmings )

Knightfall93
OK...

Thunderstrike
He's quoting scripture, Knightfall. Comparative from the book of Revelation.

inamilist
Originally posted by roughrider
^Excellent new sig, inamilist. Man-Thing looks eerie.

i thought so too smile

i need to find more comics with him in them

TheKahn
Alternate Team:

Death - Omega Red

War - Black Bolt

Famine - Storm

Pestilence - Rogue

Nataku8188
No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.