You get high man....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarshewa
Im from Nebraska and i dont care what ya'll say we got the best weed in America.indoor/outdoor whatever....so there

you cant fuc wit our corn,try messin with our weed

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Jarshewa
Im from Nebraska and i dont care what ya'll say we got the best weed in America.indoor/outdoor whatever....so there

I smoke all the time,so what? I have smoked yank weed as well,my friend brought some back with him last year,It's okay,but no better than the weed we have hereconfused

smokin'

FG725
presenting K.Diddy need info on the best weed come to him K.Diddy's farm open 6am-4pm on weekdays no pigs aloud!

K.Diddy
Originally posted by FG725
presenting K.Diddy need info on the best weed come to him K.Diddy's farm open 6am-4pm on weekdays no pigs aloud!

laughing

FG725
oops i spelled from i meant farm

Mišt
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9898/towelie8qe.jpg

You wanna get high?

DiamondBullets

What part of 'Braska are you from?

I'm from Hawai'i but I attend U-Neb (Go Huskers!), and I live in an apartment off-campus.

FG725
oooh Hawaii i was there for awhile hated it

Jarshewa
"What part of 'Braska are you from?

I'm from Hawai'i but I attend U-Neb (Go Huskers!), and I live in an apartment off-campus."

im from omaha (go huskers!) but i never try to miss a party out in lincoln.

"you aint gettin fire out here diamondbullets?"

Koala MeatPie

You are just plain decadent. Thats all I have to say.

Jarshewa
for a minute i actually thought decadent was a compliment.but then i googled it,and i am not decaying in any manner.
i just have pride in my surrondings,and one of them being is surronded by good bud.

sorry weed aint your thing

Koala MeatPie

Decadent as in Romantic

And I mean Romantic as in Romantic.... here I'll save you the trouble.

Romanticism

n 1: impractical romantic ideals and attitudes 2: a movement in literature and art during the late 18th and early 19th centuries that celebrated nature rather than civilization; "romanticism valued imagination and emotion over rationality"

BackFire

And they say pot doesn't cause brain damage.

Look at this quote for all the evidence you need.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BackFire
And they say pot doesn't cause brain damage.

Look at this quote for all the evidence you need.

I've smoked almost everyday for about 5 years and I can read and write fine....... confused

Lörd Sorgo

I've lived in both Canada and America and I can tell you that Canadians have the better Marijuana.

Jarshewa

"Decadent as in Romantic

And I mean Romantic as in Romantic.... here I'll save you the trouble.

Romanticism

n 1: impractical romantic ideals and attitudes 2: a movement in literature and art during the late 18th and early 19th centuries that celebrated nature rather than civilization; "romanticism valued imagination and emotion over rationality" -koala

thanx for schoolin me.sorry if i was a dick.

"I've lived in both Canada and America and I can tell you that Canadians have the better Marijuana".-Lord sorgo

Ive been to B.C. and i put those buds against amsterdamn buds(overrated) but the best home grown and 'geurrilla grown' weed ive ever had came from the good ole husker state

DiamondBullets

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by FG725
oooh Hawaii i was there for awhile hated it

What part and why did u hate it?

"you aint gettin fire out here diamondbullets?"

Whaddayu mean?

Jarshewa
do you not agree nebraska has the fire.

DiamondBullets
do you not agree nebraska has the fire.

Yeah, its pretty good shit.

Hawaiian and chronic from L.A. are my favorites, tho.

Jarshewa
hey your from hawaii?can i ask you an off the wall question?
do you ever get pissed at 'dog the bounty hunter'

DiamondBullets
hey your from hawaii?can i ask you an off the wall question?
do you ever get pissed at 'dog the bounty hunter'

Quite honestly, I really don't give a shit about him.

Jarshewa
your a better man then me

ILoveMyDaniel

Okay....another waste of a thread.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Okay....another waste of a thread.

roll eyes (sarcastic) It will be if you start another of your ''Anti drug'' preaches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.