Eternity and Full Power Galactus vs. Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james1865
Living Tribunal has gone beserk and full powered Galactus and Eternity must stop him.

Mider
they might very well beat him his showings in total are not very impressive such as being defeated by korvac who was more powerful then eternity

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Mider
they might very well beat him his showings in total are not very impressive such as being defeated by korvac who was more powerful then eternity

I havn't seen much of Korvac lately but when he appeared in a couple Thor issues in the late 70s he was duely trounced by the god of thunder. And now he's above Eternity? eek!

Psyquis52
Wow! This is all very much above my head.

I'll say from my very under educated standpoint that Galactus and Eternity win.

Mider
well it was a what if issue which is normally not canon but in such a case that the LT has apeared it must be considered canon since the rules of the MU clearly state there is only one LT no alternates and thus if he was in a comic then it must have happend, so in that comic korvac managed to kill the avengers and come back, he then ate the gardeners powers, the grandmasters, the high evolutionarys, the inbetweeners, the strangers, the host of celestials on earth at the time, the whole population of earth which at the time included the earths hero's one elder the daughter of the collector, and the shaper of worlds, he then had to face the LT who said i make it to the earth must die but korvac just shileded it and the LT was how can this be is he beyond my judgements. lord order and chaos where like ummmm you gonna do anything he said umm i cant i gotta go this aint the only universe i have to take care of and i cant really do nothing if i was you id leave and he left lord order and chaos to die, then the watcher showed up with a army of all the races of the unvierse and korvac was 100 percent pissed and said fine if you all wont be under me ill kill all of you and had the ultimate nullifier he then invisioned eternity himself and pulled the trigger leaving the multiverse with one less universe.

Xplosive
I don't think Eternity and Full powered Galactus would be enough. Korvac had power of all, I think 6 abstracts.
Living Tribunal would kill them both.

Mider
he had power above eternity he didnt have powers of major major abstracts like death or galactus, he had the power of grandmaster, collectors daughter, maybe the collector himself, high evolutionary, inbetweener, stranger, the host of celestials on earth at the time, all the earth perioud, shaper of worlds, before that he had power already greater then odin to which he could simply lock the universe in on itself not allowing anyone to get in or out even time travelers.

guy222
LT

cmack
living tribunal still crushes them

Bouboumaster
What about if Death is ad?

They would be the three face of the Living Tribunal:

Eternity, Death, Galactus

Tenebrous
LT is higher than any single abstract, or group

fatgogeta
shiny 3 headed guy for the win.

quanchi112
LT wins

Kurash
LT

Endless Mike
LT easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.