Siddhartha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarshewa
this is probably the 14 or 15 time ive read this book-i dont know the exact correlation to buddaism but i know its related.
every year or so i pick this book up and read it in one sitting.the first time i read it was back in highschool and i was tripping a bunch so i was hung up on secret meanings and weird stuff.
i havent tripped in years but i still find myself pickin this bastard up

maham
errr... watever!

Dwight Shrute
Originally posted by Jarshewa
this is probably the 14 or 15 time ive read this book-i dont know the exact correlation to buddaism but i know its related.
every year or so i pick this book up and read it in one sitting.the first time i read it was back in highschool and i was tripping a bunch so i was hung up on secret meanings and weird stuff.
i havent tripped in years but i still find myself pickin this bastard up You read Siddartha and not know the exact relation it has to buddhism?

Siddartha is a prince, right? Goes out of his well protected kingdom sees 4 sights, right? Old man, Dead man, Sick man, Holy man.

From here on out, desides that he's going to persuit the rest of his life with his new beliefs, only to achive Nirvana, and become The Buddah.

SO! How can you not get this from reading this book!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.