Immature Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiEbyDaGuNZ
In ROTJ,after Yoda left Luke in the last movie, he was told he was not a jedi yet. When he returns in ROTJ, he is told he is a Jedi and all he has to do is face Vader. But he already faced Vader before and hadn't done any training between...can anyone put an end to my confusion/

UnknownBountyHunter
No I can't sorry, but what does Immature Luke have to do with this? Just curious.

Xizor
They clear up the whole how he became a Knight thing in Shadows of the Empire.

UnknownBountyHunter
Remember not all of us are novel-readers Xizor wink

Dim
Yeah

UnknownBountyHunter
Try the Star Wars Visual Dictionary.

Dim
What do you think I've been doing?

UnknownBountyHunter
You don't read enough. <Puts Dim back under rock> Don't come out UNTIL you read the WHOLE thing. I got your Terry McGovern question right. stick out tongue

Dim
but but but.....I just forgot...I knew it...used to...got mixed up.

Do you realize how many books I'm going to have to buy just to keep up with you guys?

UnknownBountyHunter
For a shot in the dark, I will say a lot.

Dim
I'm probably going to have to take out a loan...

UnknownBountyHunter
Nah!, don't you 'Mericans have library cards?

Dim
Yeah, but we also have idiots who take off with the books and never return them....Otherwise I'd already have Shadows read. I guess I'm just going to have to break out a credit card.

'Merican's...is that a drawl? YOUR MAKING FUN OF US!!! stick out tongue

DiEbyDaGuNZ
hey, hey, sorry, calm down..

i was saying "immature luke"--not mature for the position

Xizor
I agree with your plan of buying Shadows. UBH, I meant that if you were really curious about how Luke became a Knight you should check out Shadows.

UnknownBountyHunter
I know wink And every foreigner refers to youbies as 'Mericans. We have bad english, kind of like your guys' interpretations for our language are quite grotesque.

Xizor
Germans are "germies"

UnknownBountyHunter
Haha roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Traya
Yeah, I agree.

DeVi| D0do
What an excellent thread to revive...

Mišt
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Yeah, I agree.

*slaps for being a retard*

Ushgarak
Traya, do NOT pointlessly bump threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.