South Park Spoofs Family Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloigen
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=16815

Taste some of my Mr. T......tea.

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud

"I'm telling you guy its wrong....WRONG!!!! .....wrong........ "

BackFire
Really funny episode. Their parody of the Family Guy flashback jokes was spot on.

Vinny Valentine
I never saw the episode, what happens in it?

TOH
laughing out loud It's w-r-o-n-g-!

Captain Falcon
curse you Bloigen, I was so gonna post that first. miffed

It's that it?

Lana
I missed it Wednesday and caught it last night, it was awesome laughing out loud

Itzak
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
curse you Bloigen, I was so gonna post that first. miffed

It's that it?

tongue_ss

BlackSunshine
It was hilarious...thre's supposed to be a part two. Can't wait to see it

Bardock42
Very accurate.....South Park is good....Family Guy is still better though.

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Bardock42
Very accurate.....South Park is good....Family Guy is still better though. yes fuzzy door also made 'American Dad' which is funny.

Alpha Centauri
They didn't actually do anything to discredit Family Guy. They just sort of poked fun at a particular style Family Guy uses in it's jokes, ie: Flashbacks. The thing is, even the flashbacks were funny. So...if they WERE trying to diss Family Guy, it backfired. The knightrider one was hilarious.

It's the Simpsons team that have an actual problem with FG. They don't seem to grasp the fact that when you are the most pioneering, long running animated sitcom that has transcended all "cartoon" labels, you will eventually have to get "ripped off" so that the genre can progress. Family Guy took something The Simpsons made famous and made it better, quite simply.

South Park said it too in that episode where Butters tries to make plans, but The Simpsons have already done it. The moral of the story being that it you will eventually cover old ground whether you like it or not.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
They didn't actually do anything to discredit Family Guy. They just sort of poked fun at a particular style Family Guy uses in it's jokes, ie: Flashbacks. The thing is, even the flashbacks were funny. So...if they WERE trying to diss Family Guy, it backfired. The knightrider one was hilarious.

It's the Simpsons team that have an actual problem with FG. They don't seem to grasp the fact that when you are the most pioneering, long running animated sitcom that has transcended all "cartoon" labels, you will eventually have to get "ripped off" so that the genre can progress. Family Guy took something The Simpsons made famous and made it better, quite simply.

South Park said it too in that episode where Butters tries to make plans, but The Simpsons have already done it. The moral of the story being that it you will eventually cover old ground whether you like it or not.

-AC

i don't think they intended it to be discrediting, so I agree with you.

Alpha Centauri
It seems more like another jab at Isaac Hayes.

Cartman whining that it's wrong when he's been doing it all the time.

-AC

Bardock42

Cartman whining that it's wrong when he's been doing it all the time.

-AC

Also, if they had meant to make it look like Family Guy is bad Kyle or Stan would have been opposed to it...not Cartman...everything on South Park that Cartman is opposed to is supposed to be right and good.

Captain Falcon
Also, if they had meant to make it look like Family Guy is bad Kyle or Stan would have been opposed to it...not Cartman...everything on South Park that Cartman is opposed to is supposed to be right and good. yeah but maybe it's taking the mess out of those people who complain about TV shows.

Bloigen

-AC

That's exactly what it is. Cartmans words are more or less taken from Isaac Haye's speech about why he left South Park.

GCG
Autocritical ? Anyone ?

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
Autocritical ? Anyone ?

Does not compute.

GCG
SP is always taking the piss out of religions, no ?

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
SP is always taking the piss out of religions, no ?

I don't think you get South Park.

GCG
Originally posted by Bloigen
I don't think you get South Park.

Maybe I am mixing it with Middle East Park. leftright

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
Maybe I am mixing it with Middle East Park. leftright

I know what you mean. tongue_ss

shaber
The best I've seen was The Simpsons spoofing South Park! Spot on!

GCG
It must be that sortish animortish thing.

Bloigen
This is my 9000th post.

Go me.

GCG
This is my 9000th post.

Go me.

Thats not the way you do it.

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
Thats not the way you do it.

Tell me quick so I can edit it.

GCG
woot

Bloigen
This is my 9000th post.

w00t

Bardock42
You still have time.....DOOOOIT

Impediment
Very cool episode. I dunno who imitated Peter Griffin's voice, but it was spot on, if you ask me.

shaber
spot on spot on

DanZeke25
This episode Owned. South Park Owns. Family Guy Owns. Simpsons just suck.

Bloigen
Originally posted by DanZeke25

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10585/rgrtht.JPG

Bardock42

Simpsons is pretty sweet as well.....

GCG
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10585/rgrtht.JPG

haha that kid has many an expression.

Spawn_Master
Very accurate.....South Park is good....Family Guy is still better though. Definitely..

That was still funny as hell tho laughing

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha. "The Simpsons just suck".

If by "Suck" you mean that it's one of the single greatest TV shows in the history of Earth, then yes.

It's one of the only cases where you CAN say that if it didn't exist, neither would Family Guy or South Park. It paved the way for Western animated series' to be more than just cartoons.

-AC

DanZeke25
Hahaha. "The Simpsons just suck".

If by "Suck" you mean that it's one of the single greatest TV shows in the history of Earth, then yes.

It's one of the only cases where you CAN say that if it didn't exist, neither would Family Guy or South Park. It paved the way for Western animated series' to be more than just cartoons.

-AC

Okay, the Simpsons don't suck. They used to be great, but the newer episodes are bad. Really bad.

Bardock42
Okay, the Simpsons don't suck. They used to be great, but the newer episodes are bad. Really bad.

I also don't agree with that...some of them were not that good, but they are still entertaining to an extend.

Alpha Centauri
I think they're good.

-AC

Bloigen
Simponsons were just the foundation.

BackFire
The new Simpsons are still pretty decent, just nowhere near the amazing level they were at when they were in their prime.

InnerRise
The most hilarious part to me of this South Park Episode is when the cops were chasing them while they were on their bikes and one cop goes, "JESUS MARY!!!!" and then they exageratedly swerve off of the rode and flip over, for no reason whatsoever.

I also like the clip they showed of the upcoming show with Kyle and Cartman rolling around fighting when Cartman said, "KYLE, QUIT IT!.....STOP IT KYLE!!!!"

It just sounded funny how he said it.

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.