Shin Akuma vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
Who wins wink

laughing Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

shin_remy
Spiderman will be crushed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Adam
these spider-man spite threads are getting old.

shin_remy
LOL

this thread doesn't exist

samishe
Originally posted by shin_remy
Spiderman will be crushed!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you created this thread only because you wanted to say that frase.

Why do you hate Spider-man?confused

shin_remy
Noo i get sick of people who are saying stupid things about capcom even when they don't know a shit..

it is all about the media you use!!!

the last topics i see only sf peeps lose... marvel fanboys come and say that they lose.. so i creat topics where there is 0/0 % change of winning for marvel peeps

sorry stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

samishe
Noo i get sick of people who are saying stupid things about capcom even when they don't know a shit..

the last topics i see only sf peeps lose... marvel fanboys come and say that they lose.. so i creat topics where there is 0/0 % change of winning for marvel peeps

Well, stop that, it's against the rules.

Black Adam

care to explain which topics these are again?

There's my Black Bolt vs Ryu thread( I really thought it wasn't going to be so one sided but then I did a lot more research on both characters. My bad) and my Ryu vs mewtwo thread.(Made it since you made the Mewtwo vs Spider-man thread)

Anymore?

Tha C-Master
Spiderman loses, and I love Spiderman, but at least he can come from the dead... how many times has Akuma done that huh??

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Spiderman loses, and I love Spiderman, but at least he can come from the dead... how many times has Akuma done that huh??

That would be lame if he did that and how many people in marvel have come back from the dead it's redundant, and shin remy chill out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.