Top 20

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyflyer
Just post the 20 most powerful beings for each the old republic, the republic and the empire, and the new republic.

Blaxican_Hydra
Ma...rka....Ragnos?

Sadow...Naga?

Luke?

Samuel L. jackson?

Fatal Smoke
I hope Ush closes this useless thread.

Deception
Agreed. Theres like 1000000000000000 threads on " The Top Most Powerful SW characters."

Deception
Anyway just to enlighten a few people the top 17 most powerful force users ever are :

1) Marka Ragnos
2) Lord Simus (before he was a head)
3) Naga Sadow
4) Ludo Kressh
5) Freedon Nadd
6) Exar Kun / DN Luke
7) Exar Kun / DN Luke
8) DN Kyp Durron
9) Darth Revan
10) Darth Traya
11) DN Kyle Katarn
12) Yoda
13) Darth Sion
14) Mace Windu / Count Dooku
15) Mace Windu / Count Dooku
16) Darth Malak
17) Jacen Solo

Cbb thinking anymore...but you can argue from 8 onwards, the first 7 are undisputed, not including fanboy comments from Numan. Numan prove with fact not idiocy.

Revolver Ocelot
eh, why is Sion higher than Malak ?

Anyways I'll post one too.

1) Marka Ragnos
2) Lord Simus
3) Naga Sadow
4) Ludo Kressh
5) Luke Skywalker
6) Exar Kun
7) Freedon Nadd
8) Emperor Palpatine (Prime)
9) Kyp Durron
10) Darth Bane
11) Darth Revan
12) Darth Traya
13) Lord Hoth
14) Yoda
15) Count Dooku
16) Darth Malak
17) Mace Windu
18) Jacen Solo
19) Kyle Katarn
20) Darth Vader stick out tongue

truejedi
Originally posted by Deception
Anyway just to enlighten a few people the top 17 most powerful force users ever are :

1) Marka Ragnos
2) Lord Simus (before he was a head)
3) Naga Sadow
4) Ludo Kressh
5) Freedon Nadd
6) Exar Kun / DN Luke
7) Exar Kun / DN Luke
8) DN Kyp Durron
9) Darth Revan
10) Darth Traya
11) DN Kyle Katarn
12) Yoda
13) Darth Sion
14) Mace Windu / Count Dooku
15) Mace Windu / Count Dooku
16) Darth Malak
17) Jacen Solo

Cbb thinking anymore...but you can argue from 8 onwards, the first 7 are undisputed, not including fanboy comments from Numan. Numan prove with fact not idiocy.

The first 7 are undisputed? I suppose if you believe everything that comes on a video game. KOTOR says they are more powerful, but do you remember who that comes from? The character talking about the ancient sith was a sith, trying to turn the exile to the dark side.
I notice you listed Katarn stronger than Yoda too. Video game characters are not automatically powerful just b/c you can get good enough to make them kill lots of enemies at once. I mean, if you want, download a padme skin and beat JK and JA with it, would that make Padme more powerful than yoda?

kamikz
Did he say he based it all on gameplay? No, he based it on what he knows from Katarn (books, games etc.).

Ushgarak
Sorry, this is way too vague and pointless.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.