Savage Hulk vs. Hercules and Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i believe, it depends how fast the Hulk could get his.. limitless strenght-level...

Herc and Wonderman.... are unbelievable strong opponents here...

badabing
Herc and Wonderman would have to end this very early. I think Hulk would win more than not. 7/10 Hulk's way.

batdude123
Is this Immortal Hercules? Cause if it was, I could see this fight going towards the team's way.

CaptainStoic
Immortal Hercules teamed up with Wonderman, Namor, Ironman, and Doc Samson and the Hulk was winning... if this fight goes the distance I see Wonderman being the last man on his team standing unless it's Hercules in his immortal form. If so just switch... but in the end I think Hulk will take it.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Betageuze
i believe, it depends how fast the Hulk could get his.. limitless strenght-level...

Herc and Wonderman.... are unbelievable strong opponents here...

If it's immortal hercules, Hulk kills wonderwoman, before Hercules kills him. If it's mortal hercules, Hulk kills them both.

By the way, Hulk's strength is never limitless, its limited by how angry he can get and there is such as thing as maximum mindless angriness. You can't get more mindlessly angry when you're already mindlessly angry.

edit:
For some reason i read the original question as including wonderwoman instead of wonderman. Doesnt change the final conculsion, in fact, only strengthens the case for it.

Betageuze
yes,i know the match where hulk has fought this whole team (herc, wonderman, iron man, namor) ...

but it is always going like this... like in reality.... also a comic guy can have .. not such a good day wink

Hercules and Wonderman together... are a awesome challenge.. for EVERY "hulk-incarnation".....

if Hulk is going mad very quickly.... i believe he would knock Simon unconcoius for a time... than herc and hulk would give the world a fight..... which people hasnt seen.. for a long time...

at some time... Wonderman would return.... and then... hmmmm

i dont know...... i really ... dont know... i mean both men Herc and Simon... are so powerful......

golem370
Hercules has Godlike Stamina I bet Wonder Mans stamina is not that good

Mr. Valentine
Originally posted by Betageuze
yes,i know the match where hulk has fought this whole team (herc, wonderman, iron man, namor) ...

but it is always going like this... like in reality.... also a comic guy can have .. not such a good day wink

Hercules and Wonderman together... are a awesome challenge.. for EVERY "hulk-incarnation".....

if Hulk is going mad very quickly.... i believe he would knock Simon unconcoius for a time... than herc and hulk would give the world a fight..... which people hasnt seen.. for a long time...

at some time... Wonderman would return.... and then... hmmmm

i dont know...... i really ... dont know... i mean both men Herc and Simon... are so powerful......

is it me or does this guy use to way too many elipses?? i think so...

olympian
"Immortal Hercules teamed up with Wonderman, Namor, Ironman, and Doc Samson and the Hulk was winning... if this fight goes the distance I see Wonderman being the last man on his team standing unless it's Hercules in his immortal form. If so just switch... but in the end I think Hulk will take it."

Those four didnt teamed up against Hulk in the first round. The ones who did wer IM and WM.

Namor went against him alone, and Herc stalemated Hulk alone also.

If its the second round you`d might have a case, even considering Hulk was stronger at the time and no one was knocked out.

Edge to the team. Either can give him a fight on theyr own.

bigboygreen
Correction Hulks strength is limitless there is no limit on how angry he can get. So Hulk thrashes them both with ease.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Correction Hulks strength is limitless there is no limit on how angry he can get. So Hulk thrashes them both with ease.

Yay for him being strong.

They throw him into space where his anger grows and grows until he dies from lack of oxygen. big grin

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Dayscribe
Yay for him being strong.

They throw him into space where his anger grows and grows until he dies from lack of oxygen. big grin

Hahahahahahahaha, omg, lol, hahahaha wtf!!!11!!!september 11!!!111!!!

You are funny laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.