Morals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Okay so I have a friend who likes this guy but the thing is he's really religious and so is his family and I mean strictly by the book religious. The go to church all the time, the whole nine yards and they're completely against sex before marriage. So obviously they can't sleep together but she knows for a fact that she could if she wanted to and the fact that she can't have him turns her on even more and she's always flirting with him and stuff. Is she wrong to make him question his saint hood? Should she for lack of a better term corrupt him?

Bloigen
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Predator owns.

I agree.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Bloigen
I'm pathetic

thumb up

LanceWindu
I think LanceWindu's a hottie. droolio

Why thank you. happy

Bloigen
I laugh at your spelling mistake.

HA

LethalFemme
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I've touched myself to Lethal's sigs weep

eek! shifty

LethalFemme
I laugh at your spelling mistake.

HA

I laugh at your bird penis

HA HA

LanceWindu
I'm having LanceWindu's baby. eek!shifty

no expression I told you not to tell. Now go back to the kitchen and make me a damn sandwich.

LethalFemme
no expression Lethal pimps me out to old woman like

That's right biatchpimp

Inspectah Deck
no expression I told you not to tell. Now go back to the kitchen and make me a damn sandwich.

laughing

DarkC
DC makes me want to rub myself wild!!! eek!
Always nice to know. thumb up

LanceWindu
I'm your biatch.

That's right baby, now where's my $15 from that ratty ass lap dance you gave that hobo?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC
Always nice to know. thumb up

you wish roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's right baby, now where's my $15 from that ratty ass lap dance you gave that hobo?

you said you didn't have 15$ eek!

DarkC
you wish roll eyes (sarcastic)

you said you didn't have 15$ eek!
laughing That's right, I do. mhm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC
laughing That's right, I do. mhm

angel miffed

DarkC
*cringes* bag

soleran30
Why do you ask you know she is going to already yes bunny

FG725
I have a small penis
HA
yes, yes you do

FG725
Okay so I have a friend who likes this guy but the thing is he's really religious and so is his family and I mean strictly by the book religious. The go to church all the time, the whole nine yards and they're completely against sex before marriage. So obviously they can't sleep together but she knows for a fact that she could if she wanted to and the fact that she can't have him turns her on even more and she's always flirting with him and stuff. Is she wrong to make him question his saint hood? Should she for lack of a better term corrupt him?
Make sure she has sex with him then he will see things her way

Storm
Him wanting to wait until marriage, is important to him and therefore it should be important to her. If it was me, I would respect his decision. It is essential in a relationship that this sort of respect exist.

Intimacy takes many forms, intercourse is not the only or best way to show somebody the depth of you feelings.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Lörd Sorgo
I don't think she should virtually manipulate him into having sex. It'll defy his beliefs and if she really likes this guy, she will NOT make him go against his beliefs simply through impatience.

Bloigen

soleran30

Bardock42
I agree.

I like Predators.

But I am not homosexual enough (unlike Bloigen) to not answer to the thread as well.

So, she's not wrong doing that, if he questions his believes because of that they might have been wrong in the first place...

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
I like Predators.

But I am not homosexual enough (unlike Bloigen) to not answer to the thread as well.

So, she's not wrong doing that, if he questions his believes because of that they might have been wrong in the first place...

Ha Ha

no expression

justjakk
Okay so I have a friend who likes this guy but the thing is he's really religious and so is his family and I mean strictly by the book religious. The go to church all the time, the whole nine yards and they're completely against sex before marriage. So obviously they can't sleep together but she knows for a fact that she could if she wanted to and the fact that she can't have him turns her on even more and she's always flirting with him and stuff. Is she wrong to make him question his saint hood? Should she for lack of a better term corrupt him? im afraid of morals and anything to do with the subject...kinda like a debilitating phobia i have...kinda reminds me of the time i tried to study about morals...just couldnt do it....i raised my hand and told the teacher i had to leave...she asked why...and i told her that i cant stand crickets....if Don Knots comes back as a cricket on my shoulder, trying to tell me what to do with my life, i will toss him to the ground, step on him and go find some green tea...have yo ever tried green tea? good stuff.. oh and your friend shouldnt try hitting on dude, he has a gf....she should come to bama and say hey to me....that actually took alot to type out cause im also afraid of commitment...when i go to mcdonalds, i have on of the dudes behind the counter to tell me what they think i want....i usually end up spending $20 on crap i didnt even know existed on the menu, but oh well....hope i helped ya out a little bit....you should think a little more before you make moral threads....many of us are afraid of morals...debilitating phobia and everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.