Black Adam v.s. Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackfog
I'd like to see it.

Psyquis52
Nice shot! I'm not sure who would win. What powers does Mandarin have?

Wally West
"Mandarin, no more silly rings"

Black Adam then pulls off both Mandarin's hands in the blink of an eye.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Nice shot! I'm not sure who would win. What powers does Mandarin have?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandarin_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

* Left Pinkie -- "Ice Blast," with which he could encase foes in bands of ice or create walls of ice to block pursuers.
* Left Ring Finger -- "Mento-Intensifier," which amplifies the Mandarin's own mental energies and allows him to control the minds of others.
* Left Middle Finger -- "Electro Blast," unleashing powerful lightning-like bolts.
* Left Index Finger -- "Flame Blast," a flamethrower-like gout of flame.
* Left Thumb -- "White Light," a laser-like beam.
* Right Thumb -- "Matter Rearranger," which can rearrange the atoms and molecules of a substance. The Mandarin usually uses this ring to change the shape of objects, such as causing a giant stone hand to erupt out of the earth and grapple a foe. He has, however, used it to transmute the molecular composition of objects, such as changing the air around a target into a poisonous gas.
* Right Index Finger -- "Impact Beam," a blast of concussive or gravitational force.
* Right Middle Finger -- "Vortex Beam," allows Mandarin to control air and wind, allowing him to fly.
* Right Ring Finger -- "Disintegration Beam." Unlike the others, this Ring requires a twenty minute recharge time between firings.
* Right Pinkie -- "Black Light," which can create areas of absolute blackness.

Psyquis52
Mandarin wins.

blackfog
* Left Pinkie -- "Ice Blast," with which he could encase foes in bands of ice or create walls of ice to block pursuers.
* Left Ring Finger -- "Mento-Intensifier," which amplifies the Mandarin's own mental energies and allows him to control the minds of others.
* Left Middle Finger -- "Electro Blast," unleashing powerful lightning-like bolts.
* Left Index Finger -- "Flame Blast," a flamethrower-like gout of flame.
* Left Thumb -- "White Light," a laser-like beam.
* Right Thumb -- "Matter Rearranger," which can rearrange the atoms and molecules of a substance. The Mandarin usually uses this ring to change the shape of objects, such as causing a giant stone hand to erupt out of the earth and grapple a foe. He has, however, used it to transmute the molecular composition of objects, such as changing the air around a target into a poisonous gas.
* Right Index Finger -- "Impact Beam," a blast of concussive or gravitational force.
* Right Middle Finger -- "Vortex Beam," allows Mandarin to control air and wind, allowing him to fly.
* Right Ring Finger -- "Disintegration Beam." Unlike the others, this Ring requires a twenty minute recharge time between firings.
* Right Pinkie -- "Black Light," which can create areas of absolute blackness.

blackfog
sorry those are mandarin's ring powers for those wondering

Mider
doesnt this guy lose to iron man what would he do to black adam?

guy222
bumprav

Prep-Man
Adam.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Mider
doesnt this guy lose to iron man what would he do to black adam? hes a formidable opponent for iron man (and not just because of his rings) but fighting black adam just seems a stretch

celeyhyga17
I can see Teth wading through Mandarin's attacks.. He will work for it, but I can see the eventual KO..

BA wins...

Bentley
Mandarin is awesome, but BA is a flying brick, those beat everything.

leonidas
mandarin is cool, but is SERIOUSLY outclassed in this match. adam 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.