Canderous Ordo VS. Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Which mandalorian will win?

Revolver Ocelot
I'm thinking Jango, mainly for his jetpack. Canderous will beat him in an open field where he can put his heavy repeater and heavy armor to good use. But if there are places to took cover and such, I don't see Mandalore besting him, Somewhere between using his flamethrower, rocketlauncher, jetpack and whatever would grant him the win.

Rayvann
Been done before...

ThoraxeRMG
how about Jango does not have his jetpack, the battlefield is the Jedi Temple. And they have all of there weapons.
And I did not known. Rayvann.
And now...I do not care.

Blaxican_Hydra
Oh rayvan you got burnded!

Great Vengeance
Canderous out of sheer manliness.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Oh rayvan you got burnded! By a n00b no less! eek!

DarkC
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Oh rayvan you got burnded!
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
By a n00b no less! eek!
No need to rub it in, now.

My two cents, I think Jango would win. Canderous does seal himself in good armor, but I do think a few well-placed rockets will be able to suffice for Jango's needs. thumb up

Traya
Could go either way...

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Traya
Could go either way...

Canderous.

Dude, he was the epitome of the Mandalorians. He was Mandalore. Not to mention he walked along with some of the most powerful entities around (Revan, Exile) and he was proficient with Melee Weapons and with Automatic Weapons.

Jango? He was a skilled Bounty Hunter but he doesn't have the raw war Experience Canderous has.

Canderous ravaged plenty of Jedi during the Mandalorian Wars in his day.

I recall Jango killing one Jedi in the movies and then later on getting owned by a Jedi.

I can see Ordo walking out of this alive.

DarthBanevv
Jango also killed the deranged Dark Jedi, Komari Vosa, before AOTC.

Deception
Jango wasn't killed by any Jedi, he was killed by Mace Windu who is very proficient with a lightsaber.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Deception
Jango wasn't killed by any Jedi, he was killed by Mace Windu who is very proficient with a lightsaber.

And Jango wasn't proficient enough to dispatch him.

I want to make a Funny out of this . . .

Deception
Yay more funnies!! Do it Sorgo. Yeh i know Jango wasn't but Mace isn't just any Jedi he is one of the best in the PT era, and powerful even in EU terms.

Wesker
Canderous, really, though Jango's no pushover.

Great Vengeance
Like I said before, Canderous is a real man. Jango is a pretender. GG.

zephiel7
Of Canderous is a real man!

That grey hair, tankish build, gravelly voice... I wonder why there wasn't a Mandalorian chick around him everytime the camera zoomed in on him.

Oh wait, Mandalorians are all guys What the f**k?

Xepeyon
No, no. there are some females.......somewhere......I think.....

jollyjim311
I think it could go either way. Each has fought Jedi, but Jango owned some with his bare hands, even when there was like 3 against Jango. There is really no way to tell who would win.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Xepeyon
No, no. there are some females.......somewhere......I think.....

Maybe they are so manly you can't tell from their voice...

Xepeyon
Originally posted by zephiel7
Maybe they are so manly you can't tell from their voice...
........dude, that's gross
but I agree with Lord Sorgo. Canderous has far more war experience. Kriea herself said "many battles does that one have left in him..." even after he becomes Mandalore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.