D.C Vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
all the heros and anti heros from marvel vs all of then from dc,
i know its supposed to be 3 but people just post seperatre fights and other things if one universe is out numberd just take away a few weak ones

Thunderstrike
Alright, how about we do it like this. Take your favorite character from your favorite label, find their counterpart, then think how you think the fight would turn out. Let me give an example:

Batman vs Captain America

I think that unless Batman doesn't have his utility belt, Cap would lose this fight. Batman is definately his equal in combat, but he's got the gadget advangage.

batdude123
I think the DC universe would prevail. Marvel might have more, but I think the raw power rests in the DC universe imo.

AJ4LIFE
thts a good idea, but they have theyre useou things to make it fair, but if it was on a battle feild....

Juntai
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
thts a good idea, but they have theyre useou things to make it fair, but if it was on a battle feild.... huh?

batdude123
I don't quite think I get this. Is it the whole Marvel and DC universes against each other, or something else?

Thunderstrike
Just do what I did. Besides, DC vs Marvel on a battlefield wouldn't happen, because Wanda would just send them back home.

AJ4LIFE
good point..i suppose, they all meet everywhere theyre counterparts, when one loses he finds soemone else till theres only 1 unerverse left, all marvel heros vs all dc hereos and anti heros

badabing
Who do you think Thor should fight? Captain Marvel, Supes, WW, GL

AJ4LIFE
not gl thor could face supes probely cause he would be tied up with hulk

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Just do what I did. Besides, DC vs Marvel on a battlefield wouldn't happen, because Wanda would just send them back home.

Jinx could basically do the same thing. And besides, I doubt Wanda's powers would trump the likes of Ion, Parallax, Spectre, Lucifer, Michael, or Yaweh.

AJ4LIFE
they would battle it out then those 2 jinx and wanda

Psyquis52
Iron Man versus Martian Manhunter?

Namor vs Aquaman?

Solomon Grundy vs. Mr Hyde?

Doomsday vs. Juggernaut?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
all the heros and anti heros from marvel vs all of then from dc,
i know its supposed to be 3 but people just post seperatre fights and other things if one universe is out numberd just take away a few weak ones

Sorry but this is way too vague. It's either a stupidly large battle, or it's just "make your own battle" which will just devolve into chaos before too long.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.