-=- Truth About MySpace -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
(Disclaimer: A Previous thread of my creation had this upoaded, but KMC shrinks images, so here it is in full size)

http://194.79.31.98/~media/daily-zdffghu9iosjo]pksdopfkpsodkfposdfj/6.01.08/12_big.jpg

Blaxican_Hydra
Whats the point of this again?

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Whats the point of this again?

Its funny.

Thats the point.

Its Funny and it works.

I found it again after X number of eyars and I can'T find the original thread.

The Point is that its funny.

What the hell is your point by saying that?

Simple: you have none, or no valid reason.

This thread has a much bigger point then all your "X vs Y" threads "Who would win in a fight?"

That entire forum should be shut down.

Ronny
laughing out loud Thats mostly all true

Valharu
Originally posted by Ronny
laughing out loud Thats mostly all ture I agree with Ronny. It is mostly ture. Ture ture ture. All the way.

Ronny
I have no idea what you are talking about whistle

I have a myspace.. but i dont like it

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Its funny.

Thats the point.

Its Funny and it works.

This thread has a much bigger point then all your "X vs Y" threads "Who would win in a fight?"

You're a tweak.

Valharu
Really? Nevermind then.

Barker
Its funny.

Thats the point.

Its Funny and it works.

Comic Vs? Or Star Wars Vs?

Or Both? smokin'

Council#13
odd!

Wesker
lol

Spawn_Master
Show's how My Space isn't that good laughing out loud stick out tongue

soleran30
That was Awesome!

I think the expression loves the cock should go under our statue of liberty!smile

Seriously great jobsmile

Bardock42
Haha, I came in that thread and started reading thinking "Hell, that could be funny", then I read it, turns out it mostly sucks.

Blaxican_Hydra
Its funny.

Thats the point.

Its Funny and it works.

oh...ok. I was just wondering. Thank you for telling me.

soleran30
Originally posted by Bardock42
Haha, I came in that thread and started reading thinking "Hell, that could be funny", then I read it, turns out it mostly sucks.

LOL mostly but not all the way so you did find some value in the thread! BAM laughing

AOR

I don't have a myspace., but I do have a KMCspace....interesting <place pensive smilie here>

Bloigen
thinking

Wesker
Originally posted by AOR
I don't have a myspace., but I do have a KMCspace....interesting <place pensive smilie here>

What's up with the phallic signature image?

JacopeX
laughing out loud Thats mostly all true I agree, but ima tell you that i aint one of them. Myspace is still the best though period

Captain Falcon
(Disclaimer: A Previous thread of my creation had this upoaded, but KMC shrinks images, so here it is in full size)

http://194.79.31.98/~media/daily-zdffghu9iosjo]pksdopfkpsodkfposdfj/6.01.08/12_big.jpg ermm, that emo with the make-up was funny, but it said 'extreme angled bust shot' was fat. I disagree with that.

Basically it's a poor attempt of making fun of people. If you want see a guy who makes fun of people, you need to go here

Bloigen
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
Basically it's a poor attempt of making fun of people. If you want see a guy who makes fun of people, you need to go here

Boring.

soleran30
Originally posted by Bloigen
Boring.

I thought you were the professor of owning sad

JacopeX
Even the professor knows

No one can never own JacopeX

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by JacopeX
Even the professor knows

laughing

Bloigen
Even the professor knows

Kharmadog has owned you on many occasions.

JacopeX
Kharmadog has owned you on many occasions. No.

Barker
Originally posted by Captain Falcon
ermm, that emo with the make-up was funny, but it said 'extreme angled bust shot' was fat. I disagree with that.

In other words, you're embarrassed that all your Pictures on Myspace fall under those Categories. erm

drunk_nazgul
hahah yeah pics have categories, but not everyone is fat. I mean, if you take a pic that doesn't show your whole body doesn't necessarily mean you're asscrackugly.

willman
the extreme angled bust shot girl is sexy. shes not fat, the WORST that picture could mean is that she may be a prostitute.

GCG

haha; Do you seriously like Daftpunk ?

*Indiegirl*
No.
yes he has. erm

JacopeX
No.

*Indiegirl*

I've seen him own you on many occasions. You can deny it but i think you know the truth.

DarkC
No.
The chances of you owning Kharmadog are nil, absolutely nil.

drunk_nazgul
nilnilnil

Inspectah Deck
No.

Yes.

GCG
Si SI !

Bloigen
Originally posted by GCG
Si SI !

Muchachas calientes?

JacopeX
Wait hold up that wuz the pas.t since march, a whole new Era started so all that shit in the past before march....DOSENT COUNT...And so far its really impossible to own me. This discussion is over. Have a nice day smile

drunk_nazgul
no!

GCG
Muchachas calientes?

droolio Donde Eres ? Yo do el mio salame !

*Indiegirl*
Wait hold up that wuz the pas.t since march, a whole new Era started so all that shit in the past before march....DOSENT COUNT...And so far its really impossible to own me. This discussion is over. Have a nice day smile
IT DOES COUNT actually erm
If someone owns you there is not alot you can do about it even if you have started a new 'era' it doesn't change the facts no
Kharmah Dog could still probably own you anyway... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Esta noche voy al club para garrar chicas calientes

Inspectah Deck

Stop being conceited and face the facts.

New Era? laughing

drunk_nazgul
myspace in spanish?

JacopeX
Originally posted by *Indiegirl*
IT DOES COUNT actually erm
If someone owns you there is not alot you can do about it even if you have started a new 'era' it doesn't change the facts no
Kharmah Dog could still probably own you anyway... :rollyes: Nah **** that, its still new era and you jus said it yourself it dosent count.

JacopeX
Originally posted by drunk_nazgul
myspace in spanish? No...

Inspectah Deck
Nah **** that, its still new era and you jus said it yourself it dosent count.

lol

JacopeX
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
lol lol w00t

DarkC
That was even more pathetic than your silly staying-awake facade.

New era? I think not.

JacopeX
Originally posted by DarkC
That was even more pathetic than your silly staying-awake facade.

New era? I think not. Well I think so,

Actually here a challenge, try to own me now.

DarkC
Well I think so,

Actually here a challenge, try to own me now.
Why, I do believe I already have, and the majority here will agree to that.

Why do you think "shit" against you in the past doesn't count? It's like saying that you don't have a criminal record; it does count.

You really need to face the facts, you're not the brightest light in KMC.

Inspectah Deck
New Era? Isn't an era at least a thousand years.

JacopeX
Why, I do believe I already have, and the majority here will agree to that.

Why do you think "shit" against you in the past doesn't count? It's like saying that you don't have a criminal record; it does count.

You really need to face the facts, you're not the brightest light in KMC. Why should I give a shit. Not one of my goals in life anyways.

Criminal record? No getting owned in the past and that is way different man, trust me.

DarkC
Why should I give a shit. Not one of my goals in life anyways.

Criminal record? No getting owned in the past and that is way different man, trust me.
Why should you give a shit about being one of the brightest?
That's not the issue, you're probably one of the dimmer bulbs on this site. I don't feel like going new heights to make myself look smarter or shit, but it's probably a matter to me if someone tells me I'm acting stupid.

You don't care about it? It's sort of evident from what you just said:

A whole new era that pretty much exists in your head.

And you boast that you are unownable, attempt to close the discussion; that's like closing the door and sliding your proverbial tail between your legs.

You may not believe others can own you, yet you own yourself repeatedly. Figures.

And it's a little something called an "analogy", if you don't comprehend.

Record on Criminal = Record on KMC.

If you can't understand that, may God be with you.

Inspectah Deck
That's not the issue, you're probably one of the dimmer bulbs on this site. I don't feel like going new heights to make myself look smarter or shit, but it's probably a matter to me if someone tells me I'm acting stupid.

And you boast that you are unownable, attempt to close the discussion; that's like closing the door and sliding your proverbial tail between your legs.

You may not believe others can own you, yet you own yourself repeatedly. Figures.

And it's a little something called an "analogy", if you don't comprehend.

Record on Criminal = Record on KMC.

If you can't understand that, may God be with you.

OWNED

JacopeX

And it's a little something called an "analogy", if you don't comprehend. See other than that, you cant own your self. I laugh when I hear "Own yourself". Its kinda funny. Its funny cuz its somethin that never happen to me.

Still, you should leave me be and let me think wut I want. Why cant people jus let other people alone on thinkin wut they want. Why? I let people wear underwear on ther head. Is that my problem, no its there desicion laughing out loud yea funny example eh?

OWNED Jus wait for at least 10 mins before you say that, impatient one roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
See other than that, you cant own your self. I laugh when I hear "Own yourself". Its kinda funny. Its funny cuz its somethin that never happen to me.
Did I not just say "repeatedly"?

It doesn't really surprise me that you're also too blind to even figure out that you've made yourself stupid.

Boy, it's really time for you to take a reality check.

JacopeX
Did I not just say "repeatedly"?

It doesn't really surprise me that you're also too blind to even figure out that you've made yourself stupid.

Boy, it's really time for you to take a reality check. No...thats right no. See I know what im doin but people are jus gonna go and agree wit others of somethin that hasnt even happened. So far I still havent been owned. Yea sure go ahead, go check my vB home and find some psot that owned me starting the 1st of march.

If you dont know why im, doin this is becuz im tryin to not have a bad name for some redicolous dumb styuff wit Kharmadog. So, imma say that never happened between me and him so I can move on wit out any conversations about it. You wouldnt want people to remeber very dumb stuff about you that arent even true.

Inspectah Deck
You wouldnt want people to remeber very dumb stuff about you that arent even true.

So stop doing dumb stuff. no expression

JacopeX
So stop doing dumb stuff. no expression See, I dont know wut you mean. Im not really doin dumb stuff.

DarkC
No...thats right no. See I know what im doin but people are jus gonna go and agree wit others of somethin that hasnt even happened. So far I still havent been owned. Yea sure go ahead, go check my vB home and find some psot that owned me starting the 1st of march.

If you dont know why im, doin this is becuz im tryin to not have a bad name for some redicolous dumb styuff wit Kharmadog. So, imma say that never happened between me and him so I can move on wit out any conversations about it. You wouldnt want people to remeber very dumb stuff about you that arent even true.
They're agreeing with others because it happened. It's not their problem if you can't realise it.

You're not trying to have a bad name with KD? You already have one, sorry to say. And this is one of the times that it comes back to poke you again. As much as you wouldn't want people to remember stuff about you that "aren't even true", they still do.

And it's not what you think, it's what you do.

DarkC
See, I dont know wut you mean. Im not really doin dumb stuff.
The things you're doing doesn't really give us that impression.

BackFire
"dude wearing makeup" "In a band, down with the scene" "loves the cock".

Hahahahahah!

JacopeX
They're agreeing with others because it happened. It's not their problem if you can't realise it.

You're not trying to have a bad name with KD? You already have one, sorry to say. And this is one of the times that it comes back to poke you again. As much as you wouldn't want people to remember stuff about you that "aren't even true", they still do.

And it's not what you think, it's what you do. Well, wutever im doin, is none of your business right?

Look, why argue wit me about this. I was never owned, end of story. And asnd speaking of "do" Wut am I doin right now stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
See, I dont know wut you mean. Im not really doin dumb stuff.

No? You contradict yourself 99.9% of the time.

For example, you claim you're a gangsta but you left you former gang like a pussy, plus you have MySpace.

JacopeX
Originally posted by BackFire
"dude wearing makeup" "In a band, down with the scene" "loves the cock".

Hahahahahah! laughing out loud yea the make up one wuz kinda weird

DarkC
Well, wutever im doin, is none of your business right?

Look, why argue wit me about this. I was never owned, end of story. And asnd speaking of "do" Wut am I doin right now stick out tongue
What are you doing right now?

Making a fool out of yourself by denying things that other people have proven.

JacopeX
No? You contradict yourself 99.9% of the time.

For example, you claim you're a gangsta but you left you former gang like a pussy, plus you have MySpace. 1. I looked at the bright things in life for some reason, but im stil really bad inside me.

2. Me a pussy? Man, you dont even know shit about me then

3. So wut if I have Myspace? Everyone does. Wut that makes me, a E thug or wut ever? Who ever the **** that is laughing out loud

JacopeX
What are you doing right now?

Making a fool out of yourself by denying things that other people have proven. Actually, I dont see proof anywere, all I see is yap yap yap.

DarkC

DarkC
Actually, I dont see proof anywere, all I see is yap yap yap.
That's all you see?

God, no wonder you're so self-centred.

BackFire
But yeah, that extreme angled bust shot chick looks pretty damn hot if you ask me.

JacopeX
That's all you see?

God, no wonder you're so self-centred. this is never gonna end...jus drop it for now cuz this argument is pointless

JacopeX
Originally posted by BackFire
But yeah, that extreme angled bust shot chick looks pretty damn hot if you ask me. good work by her though fooling me stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
1. I looked at the bright things in life for some reason, but im stil really bad inside me.

2. Me a pussy? Man, you dont even know shit about me then

3. So wut if I have Myspace? Everyone does. Wut that makes me, a E thug or wut ever? Who ever the **** that is laughing out loud

So G's have MySpace now?

JacopeX
So G's have MySpace now? I donno and I dont care if they do or not

DarkC

JacopeX

DarkC
Nah actually I didnt start anything. You started by arguing about wut I said which wusn meant in my opinion for any arguments. So no I didnt contradict my self
Excuse me?

You challenged me to attempt to own you. I responded in kind.

JacopeX
Excuse me?

You challenged me to attempt to own you. I responded in kind. you said argument

DarkC
Yeah, and you see...most "ownages" result from debates.arguments.

H. S. 6
They're true, but not really funny. More odd as to why someone would want to make that up. erm

I wonder what they "want people to think," and what they really are.

Bloigen
JacopeX has just been owned by DarkC.

The professor has spoken.

H. S. 6

The professor has spoken.

clapping

Bloigen
Originally posted by H. S. 6
clapping

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/kermit5bunny.gif

El_NINO
Its funny.

Thats the point.

Its Funny and it works.

laughing

Your always Koala

Ronny
Laaaame! You cant totally change from March to april blink You still type like an untrained squirrel and act like a pitiful MTV cribs rip-off.

.And so far its really impossible to own me. )
On the contrary, I've seen Ken own you plenty of times, along with a great amount of other people. I would be surprised if an Emu with a plastic bag shoved up its ass could "own" you.'

Inspectah Deck
I donno and I dont care if they do or not

You just said everyone has MySpace

JacopeX
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/kermit5bunny.gif

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/1619/wtf25ak3cz.gif

Yeah, and you see...most "ownages" result from debates.arguments. Your riught and Im still talkin right? You see if you leave me speachless, then you own me. Well everytime some one tries to own me, they say I get owned jus becuz of wut they read, well if I keep talkin, then im still not owned.

You just said everyone has MySpace Yea I did, and...

The professor has spoken. To me your no professor.

Inspectah Deck
If gangsters don't have MySpace that means not everyon has MySpace. no expression

JacopeX
If gangsters don't have MySpace that means not everyon has MySpace. no expression No shit, you PROBABLY dont, duh

Morgoths_Wrath
If gangsters don't have MySpace that means not everyon has MySpace. no expression

who says they don't?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
who says they don't? ha!

Morgoths_Wrath
gangsta

more gangsta

even more gangsta

JacopeX
the first one is no gangsta, i can tell you that laughing out loud

Morgoths_Wrath
tr00 Gangsta

straight up G

crunk ass white chick (still gangsta)

H. S. 6
Laaaame! You cant totally change from March to april blink You still type like an untrained squirrel and act like a pitiful MTV cribs rip-off.

On the contrary, I've seen Ken own you plenty of times, along with a great amount of other people. I would be surprised if an Emu with a plastic bag shoved up its ass could "own" you.'

hysterical2

The more Jacope tries to deny getting owned, the more he gets it. laughing

This is great.

*Indiegirl*
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/1619/wtf25ak3cz.gif

Your riught and Im still talkin right? You see if you leave me speachless, then you own me. Well everytime some one tries to own me, they say I get owned jus becuz of wut they read, well if I keep talkin, then im still not owned.

Yea I did, and...

To me your no professor.
erm i don't think you understand messed

ok, Basically if you admit that the other person is right whistle and have nothing else to say back in your defence then you got owned erm

which you just did. no expression

your right about Bloigen not being your professor though.
He's only a professor to those who can type properly and don't get owned very often. whistle

JacopeX
erm i don't think you understand messed

ok, Basically if you admit that the other person is right whistle and have nothing else to say back in your defence then you got owned erm

which you just did. no expression

He's only a professor to those who can type properly and don't get owned very often whistle 1. Actually I did defend myself since im still in subject.

2. Exactly, and thats no pro to me

**** THIS SHIT! let the thread die and the argument die also

*Indiegirl*
1. Actually I did defend myself since im still in subject.

2. Exactly, and thats no pro to me

**** THIS SHIT! let the thread die and the argument die also
1. you may have 'defended yourself' but you also admitted that he was right thus causing him to own you erm

2. laughing you do realise that you just admitted that you get owned often don't you?

It will die when you stop being self centered and admit defeat erm

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
myspace is just weird...i used to have it but i took it off...its so much funner to call people and txt message than leave comments...and ppl always try to make themselves look so cool its soo cheesy...and then ppl that dont even knw u want to be ur firend , like ew. its too bizarre

JacopeX
1. you may have 'defended yourself' but you also admitted that he was right thus causing him to own you erm

2. laughing you do realise that you just admitted that you get owned often don't you?

It will die when you stop being self centered and admit defeat erm 1. I said he wuz right about how to own, DUH!

2. No....and im not owned period, jus end this

JacopeX
Originally posted by CaPtaInCLaUdiA
myspace is just weird...i used to have it but i took it off...its so much funner to call people and txt message than leave comments...and ppl always try to make themselves look so cool its soo cheesy...and then ppl that dont even knw u want to be ur firend , like ew. its too bizarre i dont care, imma be a future star so feel free

Bloigen
He's only a professor to those who can type properly and don't get owned very often. whistle

smokin'

And to supermodels.

Leo.M
Myspace is for attention whores and that's all I have to say about it. no expression

JacopeX
Originally posted by Leo.M
Myspace is for attention whores and that's all I have to say about it. no expression I disagree, actually theres artist who have them to spread there already popularity. And I have Myspace to talk to my firends and stuff. Yea I use the phone and go hang out and meet up wit my friends but i also use myspace.

Inspectah Deck
the first one is no gangsta, i can tell you that laughing out loud

Just like this guy, right here.

http://myspace-210.vo.llnwd.net/00498/01/23/498443210_m.jpg

Bloigen
Originally posted by Leo.M
Myspace is for attention whores and that's all I have to say about it. no expression

w00t

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
i agree with leo!! its so much better being fabulous than simply appearing to be. myspace is so strange.

*Indiegirl*
1. I said he wuz right about how to own, DUH!

2. No....and im not owned period, jus end this
1. If you said he was right then you got owned because you admitted to defeat, DUH erm

2. well you did. I suggest you look back at my post erm

I've already said it will end when you stop being self centered and admit your wrong no expression

JacopeX
Just like this guy, right here.

http://myspace-210.vo.llnwd.net/00498/01/23/498443210_m.jpg And only KMC talks shit. no one else laughing out loud So yalls the left out ones

JacopeX
1. If you said he was right then you got owned because you admitted to defeat, DUH erm

2. well you did. I suggest you look back at my post erm

I've already said it will end when you stop being self centered and admit your wrong no expression 1. I didnt say he wuz right about owning me, i said he wuz right how to own. DUH!!!

imma keep on goin until you end it

*Indiegirl*
1. I didnt say he wuz right about owning me, i said he wuz right how to own. DUH!!!

imma keep on goin until you end it
1. You said he was right about owning erm If you admit someones right then you got owned stop denying it no expression

2. you seemed to missed out my second point which you obviously didn't have an argument for thus causing ownage on that point.

fine then.

JacopeX
1. You said he was right about owning erm If you admit someones right then you got owned stop denying it no expression

2. you seemed to missed out my second point which you obviously didn't have an argument for thus causing ownage on that point.

fine then. 1. no i didnt, lemme repeat myself again, I said he wuz right about how to own, but not owning me. I would never say that cuz i never got owned

*Indiegirl*
1. no i didnt, lemme repeat myself again, I said he wuz right about how to own, but not owning me. I would never say that cuz i never got owned
1. But you agreed that he was right about that aspect of the argument so although he may not have owned you in total he owned you from that aspect. Like it or not. erm

2. Since you failed to respond to the second point i made earlier I'll take it that i owned you on this part of the argument.

Koala MeatPie
I Have MySpace

http://www.myspace.com/koalameatpie

Hum Intresting,. this has turned into another one of Those "Owning Jacope X" Threads.

Bloigen
I do, but it's only jokes.

http://www.myspace.com/btotheloigenizzle

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
i dont like myspace...

JacopeX
1. But you agreed that he was right about that aspect of the argument so although he may not have owned you in total he owned you from that aspect. Like it or not. erm

2. Since you failed to respond to the second point i made earlier I'll take it that i owned you on this part of the argument. laughing OMG this is gonna go on forever, i know wut to say but you know wut, this is gettin really pointless of arguing about somethin very small. This sux!

AOR

http://www.myspace.com/btotheloigenizzle

Curse you Bloigen and your log out link!!!! laughing

Koala MeatPie
bastard.

Lol Ha.

JacopeX

http://www.myspace.com/btotheloigenizzle good thing i checked the link before clickin on it

wink oldest trick in the book

*Indiegirl*
laughing OMG this is gonna go on forever, i know wut to say but you know wut, this is gettin really pointless of arguing about somethin very small. This sux!
laughing out loud well if you don't have anything to say about my point of view then thats fine by me. no expression

Bloigen
http://www.myspace.com/bloigen

My real MySpace. Just made it. Stole KMP's little speech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.