Classic Juggernaut and Abomination vs. The Thing and Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
the fight of the century smile

two bad ones.... the two good ones (hulk is a good one)

wow.... what earthshaking battle...

i would doubt, that this match could go to the second team

i mean.... thing is perhaps the weakest part here.... and both team members of the opposite team.. has defeated the hulk .. before....

but .... the hulk here.. in my opinion.. is the strongest part of all four....

but he has reach a very angry level... very quickly.... but i dont doubt... that he would reach this level very soon...... with THIS opponents...

Thunderstrike
Juggernaut's team takes it. Also, would you STOP WITH THE DAMN PERIODS! It makes it look like you have a stuttering problem, or you're really bad at being dramatic.

Psyquis52
The dots do represent a "beat" for each one. That makes this a little hard to read if you take it litteraly.

I'm going to go against my ally here and say Hulk and Thing take it.

samishe
Not fair fight. Abomination is stronger than Thing.

Thunderstrike
Well, Juggernaut vs Hulk is one of the biggest arguments on this forum. Hulk has had a couple solid wins against Juggernaut, and vice versa. When Hulk was War II, he didn't even need to get angry to take Juggernaut easy, then he took on Absorbing Man. Very interesting issue. Hulk has some great comics, and most people don't realize that, because they think the whole thing is Hulk Smash.

Psyquis52
Actually it's not the Hulk that makes me think the scales are tipped.

It's Thing.
Superior intellect and tactics help him assist the Hulk better than the Abomination and Juggenaut can compliment each other. Thing is used to operating in a team up situation so he would more likely make it a team effort rather than let it be a slugfest.

Psyquis52
Juggernaut

Thunderstrike
To be fair though, Juggs can fight with teamwork as well. He's been a member of the X-Men and New Excalibur. However, Abomination would just tell him to f off.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Well, Juggernaut vs Hulk is one of the biggest arguments on this forum. Hulk has had a couple solid wins against Juggernaut, and vice versa. When Hulk was War II, he didn't even need to get angry to take Juggernaut easy, then he took on Absorbing Man. Very interesting issue. Hulk has some great comics, and most people don't realize that, because they think the whole thing is Hulk Smash.
hulk has never beaten juggernaut phisically only stalemated him
But juggernaut has beaten him

samishe
That's how i see the fight.
Juggernaut fights with Hulk.
Meanwhile Abomination takes down Thing and then joins Juggs in fight against Hulk.

Hulk is f!@ked

Decay
either way, the fight goes on long enough for it to end up as juggernaut vs hulk, and we all know what ends up when we debate about these two taking eachother on. the hulk will eventually level up enough to where he can ake out abomination the same as the juggernaut can take the thing, even if its 2 on 1 for a decent amount of time, thing and abomination wont be deciding factors in this match.

juggernaut66666
hulk would never beat juggernaut BECAUSE HE CAN'T BE BEATEN PHISICALLY but hulk can be beaten and has been proven time to time:thor,namor,ironman,antman,rhino and many more
juggernaut strenght is limitless it is stated in marvel handbook 2005 if its not enough he can grow his strenght by focusing

bean_machine
Ok but if hulk were to get mad enough then he can't lose. His strenght may be limitless and he can increase it by focusing, but hulk also has no cap for his strength either.

Not that Hulk can do anything to Juggernaut.

So I think this fight can go on forever (if hulk is written correctly with no PIS) until the universe ends or some shit like that.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
To be fair though, Juggs can fight with teamwork as well. He's been a member of the X-Men and New Excalibur. However, Abomination would just tell him to f off.

No offense to Juggernaut but even though he's had some pretty extensive team experience he never was a very good team player.

Thing however does it all the time. It's how he wins the majority of his fights and he's just familiar enough with Hulk to know how to work with him on this.

Teamwork is the deciding element here not strength or power. It's tactics and who will have the greater mind in the end.

soujaboy09
Originally posted by Psyquis52
No offense to Juggernaut but even though he's had some pretty extensive team experience he never was a very good team player.

Thing however does it all the time. It's how he wins the majority of his fights and he's just familiar enough with Hulk to know how to work with him on this.

Teamwork is the deciding element here not strength or power. It's tactics and who will have the greater mind in the end.

Thats true

Tron
Originally posted by Psyquis52

Yeah, but Hulk isn't much of a team player either.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Tron
Yeah, but Hulk isn't much of a team player either.

True but he's definately more of a team player than Juggs and with HULK and THING fighting each other every other day for the past 30 yrs (slight exaduration) they would know pretty well on how to fight together on at a decent level.

Although Abom is stronger than Ben he's no where near the fighter nor has he had the experience nor has he "EVER" been a team player.

HULK and THING win this 7/10

cool

KillAll
if you cram them all together, it has to be a slug fest. juggernaut CAN work with people.

even classic juggernaut. he worked out a deal with thunderstrike. he worked consistantly well with black tom for YEARS. he wasnt the stupid criminal that everybody thinks he was. he was more than smart enough to do all kinds of things with his money.

i doubt that ben being part of a team is going to allow his team to win. its rather silly to think otherwise. he will see juggernaut, and 3 memories of a fist flying at his face later, he will be crying like a little girl on the ground.

bigboygreen
Hulk and Thing blow them out of the water.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.