FF vs DC FF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
The Fantastic four
Vs.
Nightwing
Flash
Green Lantern
Cyborg

3 days notice Current Flash
Urban environment Kyle Rayner Gl
Fight starts at 4:30 pm Neither is aware of others power
No outside influences Richard Simmons is a ****.

AJ4LIFE
flash takes them all out by self

Psyquis52
AJ, buddy, you're going to have to explain that.

Psyquis52
In my opinion the original FF take it.
1. Because of Reed Richards
2. Superior teamwork
3. More experience

I think the Flash is going to be suprised at how hard it is to avoid an invisible force field when it's swinging for your head.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Psyquis52
2. Superior teamwork
3. More experience

I think the Flash is going to be suprised at how hard it is to avoid an invisible force field when it's swinging for your head.
He'll be moving long before Sue can even think to put up a forcefield. Even if she somehow managed to do that, Kyle would come in. Flash and Green Lantern are too much by themselves.

Juntai
Originally posted by StyleTime
He'll be moving long before Sue can even think to put up a forcefield. Even if she somehow managed to do that, Kyle would come in. Flash and Green Lantern are too much by themselves. Pretty much. Really...Either one of those two could handle the 4, solo.

dman2008
Originally posted by Psyquis52
2. Superior teamwork
3. More experience

Flashes speed > speed of though which is what its going to take for Sue to get one her shields out.

roll eyes (sarcastic) read some DC comics please

TheKahn
Originally posted by Juntai
Pretty much. Really...Either one of those two could handle the 4, solo.

yes

Tron
Flash or Kyle win this on their own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.