This is pissing me off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
It's Satarday night and I want to go out to the local pub and get drunk,but it's freezing cold and I really dont feel like it at the same timeconfused I got fairly drunk last night and just feel tired and am more in a movie/chill out mood,but if I dont go at tonight,then I will have to wait untill next weekend confused

Slay
Originally posted by K.Diddy
It's Satarday night and I want to go out to the local pub and get drunk,but it's freezing cold and I really dont feel like it at the same timeconfused I got fairly drunk last night and just feel tired and am more in a movie/chill out mood,but if I dont go at tonight,then I will have to wait untill next weekend confused
So?

Valharu
It's Satarday night and I want to go out to the local pub and get drunk,but it's freezing cold and I really dont feel like it at the same timeconfused I got fairly drunk last night and just feel tired and am more in a movie/chill out mood,but if I dont go at tonight,then I will have to wait untill next weekend confused Hahaha. Im going to a bbq in 5min. 29 and still sunny. Ill sink 5 or 10 for ya.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Slay
So?

Oh sorry,Thats not all,I actually started the thread to explain how I did your mum last night but got carried away with my own thoughts wink

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
Hahaha. Im going to a bbq in 5min. 29 and still sunny. Ill sink 5 or 10 for ya.

laughing out loud Times like this I wish I was in perth,Melbourne weather sucks

Valharu
So? You trying to be cool must have expired 10 years ago. Oh wait. Your still trying?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Valharu
You trying to be cool must have expired 10 years ago. Oh wait. Your still trying?

clapping

hysterical

Slay
Oh sorry,Thats not all,I actually started the thread to explain how I did your mum last night but got carried away with my own thoughts wink
Reported wink Originally posted by Valharu
You trying to be cool must have expired 10 years ago. Oh wait. Your still trying? `
I wasn't trying to be cool. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you want to go drink,go drink.If you want to go rent or watch a movie,go rent or watch a movie.

Besides.Have we ever talked?No,so don't try to judge me,and try to look cool yourself.Because,that is,actually,what you're doing right now.

Captain Falcon
If KDD wants to get out, then he should. If it's too cold take a heater with you wink

K.Diddy
Reported wink `

laughing Good luck with that,oh and wink

K.Diddy
`

If you want to go drink,go drink.If you want to go rent or watch a movie,go rent or watch a movie.

Besides.Have we ever talked?No,so don't try to judge me,and try to look cool yourself.Because,that is,actually,what you're doing right now.

Thats all you had to say,no need to come and be a smartass and say ''So?''Hence,you came into this thread to be smart,I got smart back,big deal,I personally wouldn't even bother to report that

Go and report that as well,Snitch laughing

Slay
Thats all you had to say,no need to come and be a smartass and say ''So?''Hence,you came into this thread to be smart,I got smart back,big deal,I personally wouldn't even bother to report that

Go and report that as well,Snitch laughing
The "So" comment was actually meant for the fact that you had to wait till next Saturday to drink again.If you drink every Saturday you might as well take a "day of".Should have put that in the comment,my fault,not yours.However even if it was meant in a smart ass way you should have never made such an idiotic comment about you sleeping with my mother.Because frankly,I don't believe my mother would ever sleep with an Australian Fat-Ass as yourself. wink

Captain Falcon
*ahem*Originally posted by Captain Falcon
If KDD wants to get out, then he should. If it's too cold take a heater with you wink

Captain Falcon
The "So" comment was actually meant for the fact that you had to wait till next Saturday to drink again.If you drink every Saturday you might as well take a "day of".Should have put that in the comment,my fault,not yours.However even if it was meant in a smart ass way you should have never made such an idiotic comment about you sleeping with my mother.Because frankly,I don't believe my mother would ever sleep with an Australian Fat-Ass as yourself. wink shadduplaughingshaddup

JacopeX
It's Satarday night and I want to go out to the local pub and get drunk,but it's freezing cold and I really dont feel like it at the same timeconfused I got fairly drunk last night and just feel tired and am more in a movie/chill out mood,but if I dont go at tonight,then I will have to wait untill next weekend confused woooo hoo im goin to the holiday inn to club out yo

Slay
Originally posted by JacopeX
woooo hoo im goin to the holiday inn to club out yo
Isn't the Holiday Inn some sort of Hotel chain? blink

K.Diddy
The "So" comment was actually meant for the fact that you had to wait till next Saturday to drink again.If you drink every Saturday you might as well take a "day of".Should have put that in the comment,my fault,not yours.However even if it was meant in a smart ass way you should have never made such an idiotic comment about you sleeping with my mother.Because frankly,I don't believe my mother would ever sleep with an Australian Fat-Ass as yourself. wink

1.No,I never said that I had to wait untill next satarday to drink again,so you are wrong,I am right smile

2.I'm just some guy on a computer from the other side of the world, that wouldn't know your mother from a bar of soap moron.
cool Learn to take it like a man

3.Dont take out your obesity problem on me laughing

JacopeX
Isn't the Holiday Inn some sort of Hotel chain? blink yea but events happen there

Slay
1.No,I never said that I had to wait untill next satarday to drink again,so you are wrong,I am right smile

2.I'm just some guy on a computer from the other side of the world, that wouldn't know your mother from a bar of soap moron.
cool Learn to take it like a man

3.Dont take out your obesity problem on me laughing
1."but if I dont go at tonight,then I will have to wait untill next weekend"

2.So a real man would just let some random guy from the other side of the ocean make nonsenical comments about his mother?

3.How original.

Bloigen
no expression

Paola
K. Diddy:

By using the KillerMovies website and forums, you agree to abide by the following rules and terms of service.

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

consider it an official warning wink

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Paola
K. Diddy:

By using the KillerMovies website and forums, you agree to abide by the following rules and terms of service.

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

consider it an official warning wink

I dont really see how this was a personal ''attack'' confusedOh,well getting warnings makes you cool,even more if it's an official one by Ms Paola herself smile

K.Diddy
1."but if I dont go at tonight,then I will have to wait untill next weekend"

2.So a real man would just let some random guy from the other side of the ocean make nonsenical comments about his mother?

3.How original.

1.Exactly,If I dont go OUT tonight wink

2.Yeah,A real man wouldn't worry about it cool

3.Thankyou smile

K.Diddy
edit

Ryder4LyF
Fo shizzle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.