Airmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Ryugen
I've just watched this anime through and I must say that for the most part I was quite impressed, however one thing has been bothering me. The ending looked incredibly rushed, now normaly I would chalk it down to the makers running out of time and deciding to throw in any old ending, the hing is though it still looked like it had some relevance. So while this is a disscussion thread for the show I have a specific question I would like to ask. Has anyone read the Manga and if so was the ending as rushed as the anime or were all the plot threads explained?

Lord Ryugen
Come on people I refuse to believe that I'm the only person on this entire forum to of watched this series.

Lord Ryugen
...apparently I AM the only person on this entire forum to have even heard or be remotely interested in Airmaster (except Vegellamy, but he hasn't posted in over two years so meh.) So it seems I have created yet another worthless thread that'll be shunted back to end of the forum without so much as another post. I...am so proud of myself laughing

Darth Macabre
Nah, I've watched it....I'm only up to episode 4 now, so I can't really talk about anything yet.

Lord Ryugen
Holy Mother of God someone else replied! I...I don't know what to do now, I didn't expect anyone to know the series. So what what do you think of it so far?

Darth Macabre
lol yeah, I never even saw the thread for it....I'm sure other people have seen it, namely Hit and Miss.

But as for what I think of it? Well, it's intriguing I want to see where they're going with this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.