Dimitri vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
Who wins this battle

i have read the other topic but i made a poll

i will have to go for Akuma.. Akuma can bring MAJOR DAMAGE on one spot in the body, his fist are soo deadly... even if he has trouble he just go to Shin Akuma

in the snk vs capcom comics he is on pair with Geese, M. Bison, around that level

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry, I have to disagree with you Remy. Dimitri, especially post Pyron absorbtion Dimitri is simply far too strong for any SF character... Dimitri is a 2nd tier Darkstalker, and Darkstalker tiers are leagues above SF

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Sorry, I have to disagree with you Remy. Dimitri, especially post Pyron absorbtion Dimitri is simply far too strong for any SF character... Dimitri is a 2nd tier Darkstalker, and Darkstalker tiers are leagues above SF
Agreed.

shin_remy
hhmm maybe but that's your opinion.. in the snk vs capcom comics his level is under that of Shin Akuma

Akuma can bring major damage to Dimitri with enough moves..

Shun Goku Satsu for the kill

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Darkstalker tiers are leagues above SF

I agree

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by shin_remy
hhmm maybe but that's your opinion.. in the snk vs capcom comics his level is under that of Shin Akuma

Akuma can bring major damage to Dimitri with enough moves..

Shun Goku Satsu for the kill

Sending Dimitri home kills him?... confused

Well, the SNK Vs Capcom comics arn't exactly a canon source, especially since they are made from a traditionally Playmore used source. But, in the canon storyline and even in the Udon comics, the DS are far more powerful than any SF, (Rare exemptiuons excluded, like Felicia and Talbain), Dimitri is one of the strongest DS characters, more than a match for any SFer

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by shin_remy
Who wins this battle

i have read the other topic but i made a poll

i will have to go for Akuma.. Akuma can bring MAJOR DAMAGE on one spot in the body, his fist are soo deadly... even if he has trouble he just go to Shin Akuma

in the snk vs capcom comics he is on pair with Geese, M. Bison, around that level

Shin remy stop with these one sided fight, it's ridicules.

Tha C-Master
If Shin Akuma is more powerful like in Capcom Fighting Evolution, its because he is more popular, so they make him the true boss since he is more recognizable than say... Pyron.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
If Shin Akuma is more powerful like in Capcom Fighting Evolution, its because he is more popular, so they make him the true boss since he is more recognizable than say... Pyron.

agreed.

id369
Isnt Dimitri S or S+ class demon by know?

Also can Dimitri absorb the dark hadou and Akuma (the same way he did to Pyron )

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by id369
Isnt Dimitri S or S+ class demon by know?

Also can Dimitri absorb the dark hadou and Akuma (the same way he did to Pyron )

He can possibly absorb the Dark Hadou, but not Akuma himself. The reason being, Akuma is flesh and blood, while Pyron was a living energy source.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.