Beast vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
He's got the skin but Beast has the moves

Darth Kal-El
Luke Cage. Too strong and he's a professional boxer too.

Betageuze
very good fight...

but yes... i like Hank very much... but this , i believe.. would go .. to Powerman

Metalmanx
I believe this would go to Beast actually. The super strength on Cage's side really shouldn't even be much of a factor when your opponent can dodge pretty much every attack and toss you around like a rag doll.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I believe this would go to Beast actually. The super strength on Cage's side really shouldn't even be much of a factor when your opponent can dodge pretty much every attack and toss you around like a rag doll.
ya I have to agree

jrodslam
Cage.

bitca730
Beast...

JOE NUNEZ
cage went toe to toe with wonderman for a while, I dont think beast could.....

Scarlet315
Steel hard skin can withstand alot

guy222
cage thunderclap ftw

KingD19
Cage has also trained with Iron Fist over the years, and has showed a lot of actual skill in dealing with opponents. He almost got Daredevil in a boxing match, and then basically he just started wearing him down. Same thing will happen with Beast. He's gonna get tired, and Luke's gonna destroy him.

Kid Kurdy
Beast has no chance, Cage only needs one good hit, and Beast can not really hurt Cage as far as I know.

Batman-Prime
Luke big grin

StiltmanFTW
The power of

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/3/39/Brian_Michael_Bendis.jpg

ftw

exibit231

etobicoker
Luke Cage

ankur29
cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.