Hawkeye vs. Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Bow down to the archer!

soleran30
I would LOVE for hawkeye to win but it just isn't going to happen.

Darth Kal-El
Good match. But i gotta hand it to Spiderman

samishe
Spidey.

Wonder Man
Hawks a little better than that pumpkin tosser

Laminator_X
Win goes to whomever controlls distance. In close, Spidey clobbers. At range, Hawkeye's versatility and tactics overwhealm Spider-Man's advantages.

batdude123
How fast do Hawkeye's arrows go? Cause Spider-man dodges bullets for breakfast.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by batdude123
How fast do Hawkeye's arrows go? Cause Spider-man dodges bullets for breakfast.

Certainly, but with many of his attacks Clint doesn't need a direct hit. Close is all he needs for a takedown.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Win goes to whomever controlls distance. In close, Spidey clobbers. At range, Hawkeye's versatility and tactics overwhealm Spider-Man's advantages.

Good point. But one of Spidey's best skills is his ability to close the distance between himself and his opponent almost instantly, and still able to dodge every attack.

Definitely gotta give it to Spidey here.

batdude123
^ Me too. yes

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Certainly, but with many of his attacks Clint doesn't need a direct hit. Close is all he needs for a takedown.

But spider-man can cover considerable distance even dodging. He can even catch his projectiles in midair using webbing and throw it back to him.

badabing
If Hawkeye is going after Spidey like a sniper, then Hawkeye. If it's a straight up fight, Spidey takes it.

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by badabing
If Hawkeye is going after Spidey like a sniper, then Hawkeye. If it's a straight up fight, Spidey takes it.

Spider-sense would alert him to danger before the shaft left Hawkeyes finger.

willRules
Spidey wins 8 or 9/10

bats2jm
yeah spider-man has too much advantage spider-man wins

The Fake Macoy
Spidey can win this the majority of the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.