Juggernaut(classic) vs Kurse vs Drax The Destroyer vs Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Ok this is a 4 way Battle Royal.

We have some of the strongest characters in the Marvel universe here, and there not happy. Each character is bloodlusted, and at there peak(If they have one). This is a fight without PIS.

No BFR The only way to win is for all other characters to be killed.

The fight takes place in New Yory city.

Debate

Templares
The Asgardian Destroyer opens his visor and disintegrates every thing on sight.

soujaboy09
I dont think that would be the outcome, but ok

samishe
*cough* Juggernaut... ?

Betageuze
Asgardian Destroyer

he is Galactus' level.... the others.. are all incredible powerful and awesome individuals.... but Asgardian Destroyer belongs .. in my opinion .. to the 10 most powerful monsters in Marvel Universe...

soujaboy09
I think that this would be a good battle. Kurse is kind of like the Asgardian Destroyer.

Betageuze
but Kurse has his iron weakness.... so .. in fact... he is perhaps.. the weakest here..... Kurse is incredible strong.. but under these circumstances... ???

refering Juggs.. i believe.. in this fight is 8th day or Trion Juggernaut necessary....

Drax..... hmm... is he on Asgardian level... dont think so......

soujaboy09
Why do you do the thing with the periods?

Betageuze
thats .. the way... aha aha.. i like it.... smile .... aha aha....

soujaboy09
ok

guy222
Dread Destroyer FTW

Larceny
Wow..... That was like a hundred years ago...... I sucked.....

cmack
drax is the first to go down, i think its a fight between the destroyer and juggernaut because of the nature of their strength, in essence they are both limitless, but i say the destroyer edges juggy out a little

Galan007
Originally posted by Larceny
Wow..... That was like a hundred years ago...... I sucked..... Don't be so hard on yourself..... You still suck.
herbwink

Larceny
Originally posted by Galan007
Don't be so hard on yourself..... You still suck.
herbwink

Shut your damn mouth. mad

Galan007
Originally posted by Larceny
Shut your damn mouth. mad galan_greeny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.