The Mask Runs the Guantlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
The Mask has to take on all of these guys in the same day:

1. Classic Juggernaut
2. Superman (Current)
3. Flash
4. Rune King Thor
5. Pre-Crisis Superman
6. Spawn
7. Thanos
8. Galactus (80%)
9. Eternity
10. Classic Beyonder

How far does he get?

batdude123
bump...

batdude123
I think he'd get to 7 or 8.

DarkCrawler
I'd think he stops at 4.

batdude123
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'd think he stops at 4.

I doubt Rune King Thor would stop him.

Mider
meh for all we know this psycho can take the beyonder lol wow the beyonder just gets curious and tries it on maybe causing his powers to go even higher O_O

Thunderstrike
4, 5, or 6

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
4, 5, or 6

I HIGHLY doubt it. If you think Spawn could take out the Mask, take a look at the Spawn vs. Mask thread I posted. wink

Etrigan
7. Maybe 6, I dunno.

batdude123
More than likely, 7 or 8.

Comicbook_kid
He gets to #4 and Rune King Thor kicks his ass SINCERELY! I mean, the Mask gets it's powers from Loki right? And how many times have we seen the REGULAR Thor kick Loki's ass? So, how easy would it be for the Rune King Thor to do it?

batdude123
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
He gets to #4 and Rune King Thor kicks his ass SINCERELY! I mean, the Mask gets it's powers from Loki right? And how many times have we seen the REGULAR Thor kick Loki's ass? So, how easy would it be for the Rune King Thor to do it?

First of all, it's a different Loki. The Mask gets its powers from the Loki in Dark Horse comics. Second of all, the Mask grants its user a sh*t load more power than Rune King Thor has.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by batdude123
First of all, it's a different Loki. The Mask gets its powers from the Loki in Dark Horse comics. Second of all, the Mask grants its user a sh*t load more power than Rune King Thor has.

I didn't think the Mask was quite that powerful! WOW! I haven't read that many Mask comics...I guess I missed a few issues. Does anyone know which is more powerful? The Marvel comic's Loki or Dark Horse comic's Loki? Judging from this, sounds like the Dark Horse version, but what do you guys say?

batdude123
I didn't think the Mask was quite that powerful! WOW! I haven't read that many Mask comics...I guess I missed a few issues. Does anyone know which is more powerful? The Marvel comic's Loki or Dark Horse comic's Loki? Judging from this, sounds like the Dark Horse version, but what do you guys say?

When Lobo dawned the Mask, he was destroying ENTIRE galaxies like they were nothing.

Comicbook_kid
When Lobo dawned the Mask, he was destroying ENTIRE galaxies like they were nothing.

DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!eek! eek! eek!

batdude123
DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!eek! eek! eek!

Exactly. The Mask is tight! Happy Dance

MuffinmanMike

More doesn't mean better.

Doesn't the Mask also release your inner desires and inhibitions(in the movie anyway, Stanley was into cartoons and animation. Thus, he was a living cartoon).

Mider
thats why he is such a thread cause being a living cartoon he is not suseptible to physical harm, i think lobo killed every cell and he regenerated in a secend or two, he is faster at healing then lobo as well, beside that he can make any weapon appear for him weather it be a lamp, guns, swords, a nuke yup he had a nuke in joker/mask lazy guns whatever the guy wants he gets, but when he went up against alot of heros in mask world tour he had trouble lol but that might only be because the wearer was not evil and that he didnt really wanna hurt anyone because we can give the greatest test of the masks power to lobo when he had it.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mider
thats why he is such a thread cause being a living cartoon he is not suseptible to physical harm, i think lobo killed every cell and he regenerated in a secend or two, he is faster at healing then lobo as well, beside that he can make any weapon appear for him weather it be a lamp, guns, swords, a nuke yup he had a nuke in joker/mask lazy guns whatever the guy wants he gets, but when he went up against alot of heros in mask world tour he had trouble lol but that might only be because the wearer was not evil and that he didnt really wanna hurt anyone because we can give the greatest test of the masks power to lobo when he had it.

Plus, the mask grants its user complete and utter invulnerability, no matter how great the extent of the damage is.

Mider
and lets not bring up the loki defense anymore its dark horses loki and he wasnt stronger then the mask either in fact he was afraid of it from the info i know of. just ask imtru dragon im sure he knows.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mider
and lets not bring up the loki defense anymore its dark horses loki and he wasnt stronger then the mask either in fact he was afraid of it from the info i know of. just ask imtru dragon im sure he knows.

yes

grey fox
He clears it , the mask renders him completely invulnerable . When i mean completely i mean completely . The guy regenerates in seconds , can't have his soul stolen is immune to tp . You might as well call him god.

Mr Wikipedia say's on the subject...

Powers : Enchanted mask empowered by Loki grants the wearer invulnerability and the power to alter reality in a variety of destructive ways
Superhuman strength, durability, speed and agility
Increased intelligence at the loss of sanity, inhibitions and self-control

Juntai
The few comics I read of The Mask were all dark and scary overtoned, not like the movie.

grey fox
Originally posted by Juntai
The few comics I read of The Mask were all dark and scary overtoned, not like the movie.

The movie was actually going to be like the comics , but the screenplays sucked and the only good actor they could get was Carrey , so they decided to work the film around his style of humour.

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
The movie was actually going to be like the comics , but the screenplays sucked and the only good actor they could get was Carrey , so they decided to work the film around his style of humour. Well yea, Jim Carrey was a 35 million dollar actor at the time, highest in Hollywood, and he did all his movies off of impromptu zaniness... Even today, they're better off doing it just the way they did it. It made big money. And I still laugh at it.

Juntai
Nice Richard quote in your sig, btw.
big grin One of the best lines ever.

grey fox
Originally posted by Juntai
Nice Richard quote in your sig, btw.
big grin One of the best lines ever.

I actually first heard it in V for vendetta and decided i liked the way it sounded . I was originally looking for Faust's Latin quote....

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
I actually first heard it in V for vendetta and decided i liked the way it sounded . I was originally looking for Faust's Latin quote.... My Fiance was a theater major, so I tend to know more than most.

Juntai
Kinda sucks when she decides to break down all the false stuff in a movie though. She'll be like "She wouldn't be dressed like that in time period. She can do that through entire movies. lol. Sometimes its hilarious though. Gets frstating when you're trying to pay attention though.

grey fox
Lol , oh on a side-note . Thank -god you sped up your sig , no one wants to see god's goatee of wrath......

Juntai
lol, I didn't do anything to it... I dunno.

grey fox
Heh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.