Ice Age 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I wanna see this movie, since I loved the first Ice Age so much, but after hearing some mixed reviews, some people are saying that it was just like Shrek 2: dripping with modern pop culture references, and lacking with the spirit and originality that made it so.......original. In other words it's a dud. What does everyone else say? Any comments or reviews?

ladygrim
i havent had chance to watch this yet but i wont mind to just to see what its likely

TheOnes2
I just returned from seeing it. I thought it was really good. Scrat easily upstages everyone (the final scene in heaven was brilliant!). Also his misfortune before that was everyones gain. The plot was a bit slow getting started but once it got going it provided lots of laughs. The only downsides were some cringeworthy scenes and the kids that kept chatting away. I hit one in the head instinctivly and almost got thrown out 5 minutes in.

Overall: 8/10

Jenova
I didn't bother seeing it. I had a feeling that it would suck, though I haven't verfied that myself, so meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.