SuperBoy Prime (anti monitor Armor) vs Gog Wars Dommsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
who wins? discuss.

Mider
meh if i say doomsday people will jump on me for saying this but he evolved beyong the power of a skyfather to hurt him soooooooo he has a chance i dont know how high SBP is compared to a skyfather

dvampire
I say Doomsday, but I don't know how much power Superboy whould have if he was at fullpower with the Anti-Monitor Amor though.

Thunderstrike
The armor just supplies him with sunlight. Over-rated. Connor had him against the ropes.

Validus
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
The armor just supplies him with sunlight. Over-rated. Connor had him against the ropes.
No he didn't. Conner ended up blown to hell with lost limbs, broke bones and impaled in multiple spots. I don't know how this qualifies as a good showing.

jgiant
Can anyone supply me with info about this superboy...if he has anypowers that can teleport him somewhere than i might consider this a fight otherwise dd ripps him a new one...

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Validus
No he didn't. Conner ended up blown to hell with lost limbs, broke bones and impaled in multiple spots. I don't know how this qualifies as a good showing.

That's because he got rammed into the anti-monitor's corpse.

DD kills him, for the sake of all our sanity.

Validus
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
That's because he got rammed into the anti-monitor's corpse.

DD kills him, for the sake of all our sanity.
Conner busted his nose and Prime thanked him by shattering his hand and did so with a smile on his face. If the scuffle ended right there it's hard to say Conner got the best of him and impossible to say Prime was on the ropes. I know I'd rather have a bloody nose than a hand thats now useless.

And DD isn't strong enough to get the job done though I suppose he could be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.