Gold Sol vs Shin akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
..............shifty who wins...........

Gouki
I'm not sure who Gold Sol is. What can this individual do? What he can't or comes close to being able to?

SaTsuJiN
I believe gold sol regenerates life and is on severe crack.... high speed.. high power.. infinite supers I think?

thesilverspider
Sol gold has infinite special meter heals during battle higher attack and defense and has his dragon install on at all times.

Dragon install makes him very very fast plus boosts all his moves.his uppercut us turned into a 13 hit ken style uppercut.

id369
Gold Sol is one of the reasons why Sol Badguy is S class. lol.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by id369
Gold Sol is one of the reasons why Sol Badguy is S class. lol.
Isn't that just for regular Sol.

Gouki
I'm going with Gold Sol with this one then. If what you say is true about him, then he beats what I've seen Akuma do.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Gouki
I'm going with Gold Sol with this one then. If what you say is true about him, then he beats what I've seen Akuma do.
100 percent true.......... smile
Every character in Guilty gear x can be picked in gold form but Sol is the only one who gets every benefit from turning gold plus his super-cheap dragon install that would normally run out in abot 5 seconds but when in gold form it's on for the whole match.
You can even chain his heavy swings that's how fast he is it's a very fun guy to play with.

id369

thesilverspider

Tha C-Master
God I haven't gotten into guilty gear in awhile, from a gameplay point of view, it points at sol... I'm not sure how their actual powers would translate however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.