Batman 1 Million vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
There is no prep. Full blood-lust is on. Who wins?

braz
besides superiosity in martial arts skills, what else does batman 1 million have that normal batman doesnt?

Jesse7
Souls, tech.

batdude123
Originally posted by Jesse7
Souls, tech.

Plus, he can also fly.

badabing
Anyone have a link for stats on Batman 1,000,000?

TheKahn
Originally posted by badabing
Anyone have a link for stats on Batman 1,000,000?

This is the best page I've found for DC 1,000,000 info

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/jlegion.html

badabing
Originally posted by TheKahn
This is the best page I've found for DC 1,000,000 info

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/jlegion.html
Thanks Kahn.

TheKahn
Thanks Kahn.

Anytime thumb up

batdude123
An IQ of 1045?!!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! That's like FIVE times smarter than Reed Richard. shifty

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by braz
besides superiosity in martial arts skills, what else does batman 1 million have that normal batman doesnt?

who said that? over Superman? of course...

what's a Batman 1 Million? dollars? confused

batdude123
Hell, this wouldn't even be a fight. Batman 1,000,000 would kick the sh*t outta Wolverine.

batdude123
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
who said that? over Superman? of course...

what's a Batman 1 Million? dollars? confused

Look at Kahn's post and then look up Batman 1 Million for a full description of him. wink

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by batdude123
Look at Kahn's post and then look up Batman 1 Million for a full description of him. wink

oh thanks! wink a crossover in 98? strange i missed it, back then i was still a collector... embarrasment

spetznaz
Not a fight: Batman One Million wins this with ease.
Technically the second best martial artist in the DCU after Karate Kid (BM1M even knows telepathic martial arts, and has a repertoire that is intergalactic in nature), has an IQ that is so high it is absurd, and has enough technology in his suit to jumpstart a planet and cook fried eggs at the same time.
And he watches over an entire planet .....and a penal one at that (imagine an entire planet turned into a maximum security prison for the worst scum in the solar system) ....and watches over it alone.

Wolverine is a good fighter, but he is simply out of his league. He'd best stick to Sabertooth and his ilk.

Oh, and Wolverine would also have to worry about getting his soul stolen for him (stealing souls is another of Bm1M's abilities).

batdude123
Originally posted by spetznaz
Technically the second best martial artist in the DCU after Karate Kid (BM1M even knows telepathic martial arts, and has a repertoire that is intergalactic in nature), has an IQ that is so high it is absurd, and has enough technology in his suit to jumpstart a planet and cook fried eggs at the same time.
And he watches over an entire planet .....and a penal one at that (imagine an entire planet turned into a maximum security prison for the worst scum in the solar system) ....and watches over it alone.

Wolverine is a good fighter, but he is simply out of his league. He'd best stick to Sabertooth and his ilk.

Oh, and Wolverine would also have to worry about getting his soul stolen for him (stealing souls is another of Bm1M's abilities).

Yeah, but I bet that cap it up is gonna come on here and tell us that Batman 1 Million wouldn't have a prayer and that Wolverine would own him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

spetznaz
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, but I bet that cap it up is gonna come on here and tell us that Batman 1 Million wouldn't have a prayer and that Wolverine would own him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I would have bet a million dollars on that a few hours ago, but I checked the site after finishing up some projects I was working on, and lo behold I saw Capt It Up (Aka Wolverine8888) actually say that Wolverine would LOSE to Omega Red.

Honestly I was so surprised!
It doesn't make sense for someone who used to say Wolvie could beat the likes of WonderWoman and Namor, and even Superman (although he allegedly claimed that was his, cough cough, 'little brother' making such asinine observations), saying he'd lose to Omega Red.

Thus either someone hijacked his account, or maybe Capt It Up is maturing beyond kiddish 'Wolbereen weens LOLOL' mental regurgitation.
Maybe he has come to the realization that Wolverine cannot beat any and every character (or anything even close to that).

Goodness, there might actually be some hope in this world after all! Sacre bleu!

He has to make it right .....someone needs to make a thread between Wolverine and Ion, and capt it Up needs to say that Wolverine would win. Actually that would be too much .....all he needs to say is that Wolverine has a chance!
Just a teeny weeny chance to 'own' Ion .....even just a slight chance to scratch him with his shiny claws. After all, Wolverine has a 'healing factor.'

Then maybe the universe will not implode on itself!
Otherwise this means the end of the world is nigh!

Repent, repent, for the days of the apocalypse draw nigh!

badabing
Just checked the stats on Batman 1,000,000. His IQ is crazy. Bats tears Wolverine a new arse. batman = boxed2 death for Wolvie.

batdude123
I would have bet a million dollars on that a few hours ago, but I checked the site after finishing up some projects I was working on, and lo behold I saw Capt It Up (Aka Wolverine8888) actually say that Wolverine would LOSE to Omega Red.

Honestly I was so surprised!
It doesn't make sense for someone who used to say Wolvie could beat the likes of WonderWoman and Namor, and even Superman (although he allegedly claimed that was his, cough cough, 'little brother' making such asinine observations), saying he'd lose to Omega Red.

Thus either someone hijacked his account, or maybe Capt It Up is maturing beyond kiddish 'Wolbereen weens LOLOL' mental regurgitation.
Maybe he has come to the realization that Wolverine cannot beat any and every character (or anything even close to that).

Goodness, there might actually be some hope in this world after all! Sacre bleu!

He has to make it right .....someone needs to make a thread between Wolverine and Ion, and capt it Up needs to say that Wolverine would win. Actually that would be too much .....all he needs to say is that Wolverine has a chance!
Just a teeny weeny chance to 'own' Ion .....even just a slight chance to scratch him with his shiny claws. After all, Wolverine has a 'healing factor.'

Then maybe the universe will not implode on itself!
Otherwise this means the end of the world is nigh!

Repent, repent, for the days of the apocalypse draw nigh!

laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing How about Wolverine vs. Sentry? I think there might be a slight chance that he would say that Wolverine could pull off a victory.

batdude123
Just checked the stats on Batman 1,000,000. His IQ is crazy. Bats tears Wolverine a new arse. batman = boxed2 death for Wolvie.

Yeah, his IQ is freakin' 1045!!!!!!!!!!! Jumpy eek!

spetznaz

Oh, and I forgot that he can teleport, plus project 'avatars' of himself that can think like him and fight like him, and he is not morally troubled about going lethal.

badabing
Where are all the Wolverine fans?

batdude123
No idea. no

JOE NUNEZ
wolverine would just be another animal batman would have to take care off.This would be easy for bats seeing how he could launch a long range attack and destroy wolverine.

Validus
Not even close. Batman M* is like Karate Kid in the sense that he would never have an ounce of difficulty with a street level guy like Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.