The Faculty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nyria
I was watching this movie earlier and despite the many cliched movie references I found it to be quite entertaining and funny to watch. Just another teen sci fi flick I suppose.

deathbycorn
Yeah it is not a bad movie imo.

Impediment
I own it, and I like it. Isnt it one of Rodriguez's earliest films?

thegreatrudini
its the first dvd i ever bought

ladygrim
yeah i quite like this to , i thought it was going to be to teen horror(crappie horror) and to me it wasnt really twas good smile

ILoveMyDaniel
I rented it then the video store decided that I had rented it so much that she'd buy me a copy of it (she's such a sweet lady), and now I own it. It's a good movie, I like Elijah Wood's role in it.

LizzyT123
it was okay....I thought it was really cheesey though

Impediment
Cheesy? Yeah. But did you really expect a whole lot from a movie about "body snatchers" at a high school? It's enjoyable, though, right? I loved it, personally.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Impediment
Cheesy? Yeah. But did you really expect a whole lot from a movie about "body snatchers" at a high school? It's enjoyable, though, right? I loved it, personally.

hmm, nah, you're right smile yeah, it was fun though. I liked seeing John Stewart in it even though he was an alien smile

MildPossession
I really enjoy it, entertaining fun movie with some rather fun scenes. Love the whole start of it with the two teachers. Nice cast as well with the teachers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.