Team Red vs Team Black(Round 2!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep.

Team Red:

Omega Red
Daredevil

vs

Team Black:

Batman
Symbiote Spiderman

batdude123
I think Team Black would take this one. Batman would take out Daredevil with sonics and then he and the symbiote spider-man would double team Omega Red for the win.

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
I think Team Black would take this one. Batman would take out Daredevil with sonics and then he and the symbiote spider-man would double team Omega Red for the win.

I don't know how effective that would be as the sonic might hurt his own teammate. sad

I'm leaning towards team red right now. It just seems to me that Spiderman and Batman would have trouble taking down Omega Red with just their normal arsenals.

badabing
Team Black. Symbiote Spidey has all his powers enhanced. Bats with his skills, brains and gadgets take out DD.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
I don't know who effective that would be as the sonic might hurt his own teammate. sad

I'm leaning towards team red right now. It just seems to me that Spiderman and Batman would have trouble taking down Omega Red with just their normal arsenals.

Normal arsenals? You realize that this is SYMBIOTE Spider-man, right?

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
Normal arsenals? You realize that this is SYMBIOTE Spider-man, right?

IIRC when Spiderman had the symbiote all it did was produce organic webbing for him and change into other clothing (I think it only made him stronger in the cartoon but I could be wrong). I think it would be close but Omega Red is one durable s.o.b. Add in his death spores and life-energy drain and he would be quite the challenge, imo.

batdude123
IIRC when Spiderman had the symbiote all it did was produce organic webbing for him and change into other clothing (I think it only made him stronger in the cartoon but I could be wrong). I think it would be close but Omega Red is one durable s.o.b. Add in his death spores and life-energy drain and he would be quite the challenge, imo.

The question is, would Omega Red's death spores and life-energy drain affect a symbiote?

braz
^yea, not to mention, instead of 10 ton strength like regular spidey or OR, he has like what, 25 ton max press?

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
^yea, not to mention, instead of 10 ton strength like regular spidey or OR, he has like what, 25 ton max press?

Something like that...

braz
yea i gotta say the black team takes this one as well, batman beats DD w/ a sonic, stuns him n KO's em and then helps symb spidey to take out Omega Red, which would be tough, but they could do it....spidey gets wrapped up in those coils? he breaks em with his superior strength level, punchez OR in the face with all his strength, bending his carbonadium skull, then picks up OR n tosses him off a 100 story building while batmans back there throwin nerve gases at OR to distort him

jrodslam
I don't know how effective that would be as the sonic might hurt his own teammate. sad

I was gonna say the same thing. Team Red wins.

Murda Mase

I remember in the cartoon it did make him stronger.

Its been awhile since I read the comicbook version, but I think it made him stronger too.

I dunno I forget what it did for him.

braz
^dude, that sig is awesome

pray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.